Check your account email address ×

Cross Country 2022

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you really as ignorant as you portray yourself here in real life, or is it all an act?

Man, that's back when they had the GOAT and were regularly on top of the box.

Times sure changed when TH68 retired and BRP and Polaris raised the bar.  ;)

Yet stil can't really compete in Cross Country. Might have to raise that bar a bit higher. 12 of 19 classes tells me that you have a lot of work ahead.  Just think if Cat would have stepped up the chassis? Oh wait! They did not have to!

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yet stil can't really compete in Cross Country. Might have to raise that bar a bit higher. 12 of 19 classes tells me that you have a lot of work ahead.  Just think if Cat would have stepped up the chassis? Oh wait! They did not have to!

Shouldn't you be out on the pothole patching truck right now?

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

On Vacation. Getting ready to put on some more miles.

Lucky you, our local trails just temporarily closed this morning.  Still managed just over 1000 miles from home without going 'up North'

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lucky you, our local trails just temporarily closed this morning.  Still managed just over 1000 miles from home without going 'up North'

We will have to start trailering by next week to the trails but I can live with that. Only 15 miles to the woods. Expecting up to a foot of snow this weekend in Minnesota in places. Might be riding till April.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you really as ignorant as you portray yourself here in real life, or is it all an act?

Man, that's back when they had the GOAT and were regularly on top of the box.

I honestly think the 68 team would have their work cut out for them with the brp sled they have now. 

Then again kirk is working on skidoos now soooo...

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I honestly think the 68 team would have their work cut out for them with the brp sled they have now. 

Who would have thought that day would have come 10 years ago

Edited by Doug

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

Kirk Hibbert, the former Arctic Cat racer, designer of the current skid and head wrench for Tucker Hibbert?  THAT Kirk Hibbert?

Does he know Wes Selby or Logan Christian?

:lol:

52 minutes ago, Doug said:

Who would have thought that day work have come 10 years ago

Not me tbh

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Sure has.  Now it's March 2, BRP and Polaris dealers are selling out of snow check allocations and Cat hasn't said a peep.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Sure has.  Now it's March 2, BRP and Polaris dealers are selling out of snow check allocations and Cat hasn't said a peep.

March 15. Yamaha March 22. One new sled. Not sure on engine. Doo and Poo are selling out because there dealers are only alloted 25 sleds. Betting they are keeping over half of that for inventory to screw over the late buyers. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

March 15. Yamaha March 22. One new sled. Not sure on engine. Doo and Poo are selling out because there dealers are only alloted 25 sleds. Betting they are keeping over half of that for inventory to screw over the late buyers. 

You need to step out of the AC 2 stroke smoke for a few minutes.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You need to step out of the AC 2 stroke smoke for a few minutes.

That is what has been said so what does your statement have to do with anything? 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That is what has been said so what does your statement have to do with anything? 

I could have put that on any of your posts today.  I just chose that one because it was easiest.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

I could have put that on any of your posts today.  I just chose that one because it was easiest.

Well you ask a question, I give you an answer and you go all Pootard on it. That's fine. 

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well you ask a question, I give you an answer and you go all Pootard on it. That's fine. 

that would be ok, but as usual your "answer" is wrong...

Allocation is based on last years sales

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Those Poo guys were lined up at their local dealer waiting to put their money down on sleds.  The good thing is at least the warranty doesn't start until the sled is picked up. 

Make sure you have gas money, oil, a spare belt, and your warranty card when riding one of those things.

25 minutes ago, krom said:

that would be ok, but as usual your "answer" is wrong...

Allocation is based on last years sales

Should have read a little deeper. 25% reduction in total sleds from last year. Either way betting a lot of dealers are going to sit on a bunch of them and hope to make some cash. I paid way less than any of these prices for my 22. Glad I ordered what I did. Lost a year but still have two year warranty and a new sled.

I normally rib on all you madcatters...but after jimtards posts I am feeling bad about it.  And Jim, you do realize that you are now being ridiculed by the Cat faithful.  All of them...well except mnstang, but even he has to be embarrassed by your idiocy.

• Haha 6

I feel bad for old Jim.  His situation here is similar to biden.  Totally clueless, thinks he knows what's what, has no idea he's an idiot and or has dementia, talks out if his ass and actually thinks he has validity.  

Very sad deal, his family/friends should intervene. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boonbocker1 said:

I feel bad for old Jim.  His situation here is similar to biden.  Totally clueless, thinks he knows what's what, has no idea he's an idiot and or has dementia, talks out if his ass and actually thinks he has validity.  

Very sad deal, his family/friends should intervene. 

I'm fine. Just love ripping on the Poo crowd, because they think there shit don't stink. No need for validity.  Have a good one!

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm fine. Just love ripping on the Poo crowd, because they think there shit don't stink. No need for validity.  Have a good one!

You just have to get on board with the freedom sledder group think.  Totally inferior sleds win races.  That's how you know they're so bad.  Then you have to consume your miserable pathetic life to talking about those inferior machines to make yourself somehow feel better.

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Shouldn't you be out on the pothole patching truck right now?

Shouldn't you be crying about what guns Americans should own?