Check your account email address ×

Cross Country 2022

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I heard the super inferior sled that's worse in every way won the big 500 mile terrain race.  On a limited race budget.

Super weird.

Aren't Herf and Brown still on Payroll as the only true factory team? But he's an animal, if he doesn't break he's hard to beat.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Aren't Herf and Brown still on Payroll as the only true factory team? But he's an animal, if he doesn't break he's hard to beat.

You'd know better than me.  I heard of money cuts on the team.  He has come out to the hare scrambles sometimes, pretty cool to see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You'd know better than me.  I heard of money cuts on the team.  He has come out to the hare scrambles sometimes, pretty cool to see.

If Selby wouldn't have gone so long over his maintenance time, it would have been an exciting 3 way race, 

53 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Doesnt matter they didnt win the 500 mile race that mattered...

Wait, it's Iron Dog season now... :lol:

51 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

If it can be broken, he will break it.

24 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'm thinking they still have a decent Budget.

273044692_2237718823042087_1607619792791917810_n.jpg

that just carries all the parts he'll break in an average weekend....

they also have all the 6000 RR parts that are backordered stashed in there.  ;)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

If Selby wouldn't have gone so long over his maintenance time, it would have been an exciting 3 way race, 

They posted Selby had done a bunch of damage to the sled on the first day and that is what held him up.

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It was a tough race on racers.  2 different back injuries that I've heard about so far, one pretty major.  A couple pretty spectacular crashes, etc.  

I bet, the holes had to be huge with all the fresh snow and drifts

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Wouldn't have mattered ... see below.

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I'm thinking they still have a decent Budget.

273044692_2237718823042087_1607619792791917810_n.jpg

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it HC racing first then arctic cat second and its Hector and Corey that own the team kind of like CBR was with cat at one time , CBR owned everything cat just supported it and it was never a full factory team.

And Selby should have been dq'd on account of illegal tennis balls.

ws15.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

Wouldn't have mattered ... see below.

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it HC racing first then arctic cat second and its Hector and Corey that own the team kind of like CBR was with cat at one time , CBR owned everything cat just supported it and it was never a full factory team.

And Selby should have been dq'd on account of illegal tennis balls.

ws15.jpg

Last I read hector, Zach and crew were employed by cat to race. That happened after they separated from cbr a few years ago. Zach and David were entered as team arctic for the soo Not hc racing 

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2022 at 5:20 PM, mnstang said:

They are both racing for Arctic Cat. More racers than most know about. They upped the budget by 2 x's  at least if you include snow cross. Must be doing something right.

13 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

They are both racing for Arctic Cat. More racers than most know about. They upped the budget by 2 x's  at least if you include snow cross. Must be doing something right.

I am not talking about sponsorship. I am talking about actual textron employees. 

• 2 weeks later...