Check your account email address ×

Cat Racing

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That's a sexy sled..You at hay days jimmy??

I am still here . In talking with vendors at some of the after party's and just looking around at what is left and what was getting towed out sales were way down . But then prices are way up 

Lots of vendors were packing it in sat night and saying fuck it 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Confused 1

That white turbo was and still is one of the sexiest sleds on snow.  But trying to keep that clean….eeesh.

Im sorta liking the white but I’m more impressed with them pulling some talent back that they lost when Textron shut down the racing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That white turbo was and still is one of the sexiest sleds on snow.  But trying to keep that clean….eeesh.

Im sorta liking the white but I’m more impressed with them pulling some talent back that they lost when Textron shut down the racing.

You know about this shit…that’s a race sled from the new team out of the Dakotas correct? 🤷🏻🇺🇸👍🏼

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know about this shit…that’s a race sled from the new team out of the Dakotas correct? 🤷🏻🇺🇸👍🏼

Yes.  They are building quite the monster team too.  They are the ones to watch right now.  Throwing cash into it big time.  Cat faithful are hopeful for sure.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  They are building quite the monster team too.  They are the ones to watch right now.  Throwing cash into it big time.  Cat faithful are hopeful for sure.

Good to hear.👍🏼

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

white flat plastic can be kept clean,   the pebbled texture shits almost impossible like on my 12 freeride I named the dirty bitch because she always looked like a sorority slut who got gangbanged doing the walk of shame.  

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

white flat plastic can be kept clean,   the pebbled texture shits almost impossible like on my 12 freeride I named the dirty bitch because she always looked like a sorority slut who got gangbanged doing the walk of shame.  

I’d bet it’s that primer/pebble shit.  My 17 was painted and it was nice.  I can’t imagine it being white flat primer type shit.

Hey @Zambroski did you get to see the Cat event from Saturday?  Interested to hear your opinion on this.  My only comment is I was impressed by Troy Halvorson.

https://fb.watch/7-yDYjtLQM/

Also, the Cat booth was like stepping back in time 5 years.  Other than some minor tweaking, my sled is pretty similar to the 2022 R XC.  Doesn't really make we want to drop $12k on a new one.

4 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Make the racers wear bright colors for safety and then throw them on a sled the same color as snow. Genius!!!!

I guess I haven't paid a ton of attention, but I do not think there are many color rules in snox anymore, not like they were followed when there was some anyway.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Hey @Zambroski did you get to see the Cat event from Saturday?  Interested to hear your opinion on this.  My only comment is I was impressed by Troy Halvorson.

https://fb.watch/7-yDYjtLQM/

Also, the Cat booth was like stepping back in time 5 years.  Other than some minor tweaking, my sled is pretty similar to the 2022 R XC.  Doesn't really make we want to drop $12k on a new one.

The 19, 21, and 22 are pretty much the same sled, and the 17 and 18 are almost the same too.