Check your account email address ×

Cat Racing

15 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Hey @Zambroski did you get to see the Cat event from Saturday?  Interested to hear your opinion on this.  My only comment is I was impressed by Troy Halvorson.

https://fb.watch/7-yDYjtLQM/

Also, the Cat booth was like stepping back in time 5 years.  Other than some minor tweaking, my sled is pretty similar to the 2022 R XC.  Doesn't really make we want to drop $12k on a new one.

She literally looks and sounds like they just picked somebody out of the crowd to represent her position. And really, they’d have been better off to do so.  She can’t remember basics and needs a cheat sheet?  Freshman year public speaking.  She’s not right for the role at all. Uninspiring as hell.

Troy was much better…and it sounds like he’s on op of rebuilding the race team.

Cat still has the toughest, race ready consumer sleds out there.  They aren’t for everybody but, I’m still hunting at least one (maybe two) more this season.  The reality is, keep the PC and just dress it with new plastic.  It’s the most proven chassis on snow.  That’s a fact.

They prolly could have planned “Racer franks” into a bit better too.