Check your account email address ×

“My religion doesn’t allow for that shot”..

Zambroski

Just now, Zambroski said:

Have you?

:lol:

Tequila is making you breakthrough dumber.  And that requires another dose of Covidcide.

No, I don't sit around thinking about what people 10,000 miles away should be doing. I have a life. 

Just now, mnstang said:

Tequila isn't even a "manly" drink.  In those terms it's maybe one step up from drinking vodka.  For sure one of the least masculine drinks to order.

What are you drinking, white zinfandel? 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Huh?  It really is best that some of you just bow down and be scared when you are told.  Roll up your fleece sleeve!  :lol2:

your body, your choice?

I'll be there in four hours to take you to an abortion clinic, or to get vaxxed, or to buy you a butter burger.

purely for 'religious reasons'... 

loling.gif

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

your body, your choice?

I'll be there in four hours to take you to an abortion clinic, or to get vaxxed, or to buy you a butter burger.

purely for 'religious reasons'... 

loling.gif

So the butter burger or you’ll get to see who all is vaxxed at the local emergency room.  :lol:

BTW, I aborted a little Biden just an out or so ago. He’s so dumb….he swam right down the drain on his own.  I think he was lost again.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So the butter burger or you’ll get to see who all is vaxxed at the local emergency room.  :lol:

BTW, I aborted a little Biden just an out or so ago. He’s so dumb….he swam right down the drain on his own.  I think he was lost again.  :lmao:

oh fuck... Zamb got into the Chardonnay and the Land's End catalogs again.

I've been down this road...

Good night kids:lol: 

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Anler said:

What is your religious reasons for not taking the vaccine, faggot? Why don't you just say I don't want your vaccine?

Religious exemption isn’t some fake reason…..  it’s a real thing.  Sounds like religious exemption is protected by the constitution as well

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Religious exemption isn’t some fake reason…..  it’s a real thing.  Sounds like religious exemption is protected by the constitution as well

It sure is and it states NOTHING about any mainstream religion.  IOW, you can just start your own and it’s covered.

Sticky mess…..we don’t need to give in here.  Fear mongering is in full force from the left and it’s all propaganda bullshit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It sure is and it states NOTHING about any mainstream religion.  IOW, you can just start your own and it’s covered.

Sticky mess…..we don’t need to give in here.  Fear mongering is in full force from the left and it’s all propaganda bullshit.

Amish and Mennonites won't be taking the jab, they won't even get a blood transfusion, they would rather die

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Haha so is your right to privacy, pussy. 

On 9/10/2021 at 9:14 PM, Zambroski said:

“What religion is that?”

“That’s my personal business and also my right to keep it private, thank you.”

Done.

Here you don’t need to have a religious exemption, you can morally object to putting yourself At risk to make others feel better. 

On 9/12/2021 at 10:02 AM, Zambroski said:

So do blacks.  It’s the damn Drumphers that won’t comply!!!!!!!

blacks at least have a legit reason to be afraid.  not like we don't have along history of using them for med experiment.  Although seeing all the white people taking it should make them feel better,  it's not like there is 1 vax for white and 1 for black.