Check your account email address ×

Lost another friend due to Covid last night

Yep, was out at a local pub and a couple of gay friends of ours brought up vaccinations and I calmly gave them my thoughts in a way that was tough to debate…..well, this apparently didn’t go well so, they wanted to get angry….with plenty back up due to it being “Pride” weekend here.  Well, once the name calling started on their end (within minutes of them realizing they couldn’t debate numbers and lies), I just started laughing.  This infuriated the queers.  Shortly after, I decided to return fire and let loose with some clever name calling of my own.

One of the things I threw out after they started with the “CDC says” shit was that they also recommended people don’t travel and practice social distance this Labor Day weekend yet, here you all are in your Alphabet fabulousness!!!!  :lol:

A room full of fudge packers and nature’s broken misfits and not one wanting to step up to the plate after being totally humiliated after they threw the first dozen stones.  Wow.  But, I’m sure they’ll be lighting up social media this morning….WINNING!!!   :lol:
Wifey actually had my back this time because they were totally in the wrong by starting this shit.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

…one last add:  why do people think being called A “Trumper” is an insult?  That’s just weird. Also, “ThiS ViRyS iSn’t PolIticAl!  IT’s reAly CerioUs!!!!!!”

:lol:

I tried to never buy into that horse shit with people who hated Trump.  I support Trump.  So fucking what, now you’re gonna call. Me names, cuz the msm programmed you to?  Piss off!   :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I tried to never buy into that horse shit with people who hated Trump.  I support Trump.  So fucking what, now you’re gonna call. Me names, cuz the msm programmed you to?  Piss off!   :lol: 

Oh, that was just one of many names they called me.  The look on their faces when I started firing back was one of wide eyed amazement.  Like, they couldn’t believe I’d call them that!  It’s just nuts how they have programmed themselves.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, that was just one of many names they called me.  The look on their faces when I started firing back was one of wide eyed amazement.  Like, they couldn’t believe I’d call them that!  It’s just nuts how they have programmed themselves.

And they're always so angry!  That alone makes it hard to stop laughing.  “Don’t laugh! thith ith theriouth!!!!”  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And they're always so angry!  That alone makes it hard to stop laughing.  “Don’t laugh! thith ith theriouth!!!!”  :lol: 

Well, if I’m honest, I can be quite infuriating to deal with when provoked.  What’s weird is, I’ve known these two for years.  One for almost 8 years and we even went to their wedding!  He should have known better.  His partner is quite the drama queen.  Oh well.  BTW, being called “alphabet people” is apparently a high end insult.  It took me by surprise.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, was out at a local pub and a couple of gay friends of ours brought up vaccinations and I calmly gave them my thoughts in a way that was tough to debate…..well, this apparently didn’t go well so, they wanted to get angry….with plenty back up due to it being “Pride” weekend here.  Well, once the name calling started on their end (within minutes of them realizing they couldn’t debate numbers and lies), I just started laughing.  This infuriated the queers.  Shortly after, I decided to return fire and let loose with some clever name calling of my own.

One of the things I threw out after they started with the “CDC says” shit was that they also recommended people don’t travel and practice social distance this Labor Day weekend yet, here you all are in your Alphabet fabulousness!!!!  :lol:

A room full of fudge packers and nature’s broken misfits and not one wanting to step up to the plate after being totally humiliated after they threw the first dozen stones.  Wow.  But, I’m sure they’ll be lighting up social media this morning….WINNING!!!   :lol:
Wifey actually had my back this time because they were totally in the wrong by starting this shit.  

Your look at me I know everything attitude was not an issue I’m sure.

Nice story ….lmao

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

This person is a nurse…and I’m a World Series winning pitcher…some people will believe anyone holding a sign advocating their own ideology and agenda. 

On that note, if you think Ivermectin is the cure, go for it!  Take extra for me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Phenom said:

That is so offensive I almost pissed my pants laughing. 

Dave knows comedy.  

The regular version is on his Netflix special, but...

Frankly I could give two shits if people identify with any of these letters, what they do in their own bedrooms, or if they ride a Polaris as it doesn't affect my life whatsoever - as long as they stay on their own side of the trail. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When you served, if it wasn’t in the corps, I would be surprised. This shit sounds JUST like what all my retire corp buddies would pull. It’s ALWAYS a good time. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if I’m honest, I can be quite infuriating to deal with when provoked.  What’s weird is, I’ve known these two for years.  One for almost 8 years and we even went to their wedding!  He should have known better.  His partner is quite the drama queen.  Oh well.  BTW, being called “alphabet people” is apparently a high end insult.  It took me by surprise.  

The gloves are pretty much coming off now. Even the people that you would have never thought would start a blow out argument about this shit, are jumping in the ring now.