Check your account email address ×

Rowe vs Wade effectively overturned.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No they didnt. How they rule will not be known untill an actual case is challenged.

• Like 1

I HATE ABORTION, I wish every life created would have the right to live, but that is my own utopian feeling. I also feel I don’t have the right to interfere with others circumstances and that the decisions made between them and their doctor be unassailable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I HATE ABORTION, I wish every life created would have the right to live, but that is my own utopian feeling. I also feel I don’t have the right to interfere with others circumstances and that the decisions made between them and their doctor be unassailable. 

Over 70% of abortions are performed on low income women. It’s good to know that the GOP’ers in the great state of Texas are going to pony up for the care of all those abundant children. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

clinics across the state of Texas have stopped scheduling abortions past the 6th week. 

They'll just go to a neighboring state then, like the 1950s

Good to see our elected officials getting back to what's 'important' to most hard working, tax paying Americans... Gun control, Abortions and sexual choice rights. (Sarcasm)

The

Up 

America 

If you are on the far right or far left, please... Go fuck yourself and leave.

Sincerely,

A normal person who only wants government to work properly and do it's fucking job at a reasonable price.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Over 70% of abortions are performed on low income women. It’s good to know that the GOP’ers in the great state of Texas are going to pony up for the care of all those abundant children. 

Start building low income housing now!

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Spoken just as clearly as Margaret herself. 

47 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Good to see our elected officials getting back to what's 'important' to most hard working, tax paying Americans... Gun control, Abortions and sexual choice rights. (Sarcasm)

The

Up 

America 

Sincerely,

A normal person who only wants government to work properly and do it's fucking job at a reasonable price.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Make it less of a massive red tape extremely long   pita to adopt kids and take out some of the bullshit birth mother rights years down the road even they will be swept up as fast as they can pump them out  . But till then people will keep going to Russia China and the like and spending 60+ k to do it . Supporting a industry where every "social worker is rolling a Benz or a jag 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The

Up 

America 

Sincerely,

That only works for well to do evangelical teens. 

• Like 1

Not overturned and Bravo to the justices standing up for the unborn.   Even Ginsburg had admitted Roe was decided incorrectly. 

Well, looking forward ept sticks are going to be flying off the shelves. If a female is having intercourse whether voluntary or by force, she will be peeing on a stick every 4 weeks. Abortion centers will be like Quick Lube shops. 

Edited by Phenom

Why can't these kids be given up for adoption? I have an aunt who had one baby, could not have any more. They adopted an infant girl after that (in the early 1960's). She has had a good life. I can tell you she is very happy that she was not aborted. 

Seems like kids wind up in foster care, and it is much more difficult to get them out. 

My sister could not have kids. They wanted an infant, log story short, they went to Russia for two weeks, adopted a six month old boy there from an orphanage. Records (which are spotty there) showed that he was left in a park within a day or two of when he was born. My nephew is in his mid-twenties now, probably the luckiest kid on the planet, he has had a good life. I don't think Russia allows Americans to adopt anymore, which is too bad. 

Is it really that hard not getting pregnant?   Wife and I didn't use birth control the last 15 years before menopause and did not have one scare.  Wrap the fucker or pull it out.   Not that fucking hard.  We had zero issues getting pregnant when we were trying.  

Edited by Highmark