Check your account email address ×

We Are Out Of There…Bye Bye Kabul

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't give a fuck why someone THINKS they're joining, the fact is they're signing up to die in the service of imperial capitalism. 

You gotta be dumb as fuck to think you're doing anything else but serve the powerful and pursue their interests. 

You and your little franchise just think long division. The problem is, none of you are worth a shit mathematically.  it’s just not that simple and this is why you cannot get anything accomplished.  It’s also why you are seen as pests owned by the party you proclaim to hate.

”The left”

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I’ll pass that onto my son who’s been in for 15 years now. 

Ok. 

20 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Times have changed since Korea and WW2. I was fortunate enough to be around 4 WW2 vets that joined out of patriotism. One opened the front doors of a landing craft at Normandy for 2 days straight, 2 that fought at Iwo Jima and the Philippines and one that sailed between NY and England on convoy ships. They all enlisted for the same reason, a sense of duty. All regular guys. Today, it's about "nation building". Total bs. Our young men and women, although most have a sense of duty, are filled with more shit and promises by their recruiters that it's sickening.

It's not just recruiters, it's a whole culture of propaganda built on meaningless buzzwords like "honor", "duty", "sacrifice", and "freedom". Half the damn country buys into that bullshit. Throw in the promise of free college, play some stirring instrumentals, wave a flag and bam, you got recruits. 

fear not, we aren't done interjecting 'democracy' into this world

bring us that next pointless toilet to swirl... and send me the bill

our values are all fucked up and we've truly lost civility towards one another in our differences.

big thanks to Al Gore for inventing the internet, way to go, we're living in a far better world now.  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah, yippee. Did anyone see how the Tali were celebrating? They were flying a helicopter around with a man hanging under it by the noose around his neck. And we just imported a shit load of these people. For free.  

That was an Afghan ally we left behind. Taliban will be hunting the Americans we left behind full time now. Pow's still there also. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fear not, we aren't done interjecting 'democracy' into this world

bring us that next pointless toilet to swirl... and send me the bill

our values are all fucked up

Bingo and most of these guys can’t wait for Republicans to “shove this up Bidens ass” next election  cycle as if it will make any difference...apparently they don’t realize that both parties have been lying to them the whole time  we were in Afghanistan. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo and most of these guys can’t wait for Republicans to “shove this up Bidens ass” next election  cycle as if it will make any difference...apparently they don’t realize that both parties have been lying to them the whole time  we were in Afghanistan. 

And we all hope what ever is stuck up your nether regions, gets removed, gently, from  your obviously inflamed and raw vagina.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And we all hope what ever is stuck up your nether regions, gets removed, gently, from  your obviously inflamed and raw vagina.  :lol: 

Right on cue the hack that uttered those very words.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

there's a colossal difference between an Eisenhower Republican, Nixon Republican, Reagan Republican, Bush (1&2) Republican and the modern day Trumptard style Republicans.  same can be said for the Democrats who once were the party of racism and oppression.  this is what happens when the far left and far right control the conversation, narrative and direction in a two party system.  no one wins, and everyone stuck between said retards suffers.

I wonder how many people (here) will or could actually sit down and listen to all of Eisenhower's words cast broadly upon all of us so very long ago.  for our sake and the sake of the world I truly hope the next person we elect in this country is a person who has seen the horrors of war, has written letters to families of fallen soldiers and comforted them, and has a fucking soul.  

and, I'm ranting now...     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's a colossal difference between an Eisenhower Republican, Nixon Republican, Reagan Republican, Bush (1&2) Republican and the modern day Trumptard style Republicans.  same can be said for the Democrats who once were the party of racism and oppression.  this is what happens when the far left and far right control the conversation, narrative and direction in a two party system.  no one wins, and everyone stuck between said retards suffers.

I wonder how many people (here) will or could actually sit down and listen to all of Eisenhower's words cast broadly upon all of us so very long ago.  for our sake and the sake of the world I truly hope the next person we elect in this country is a person who has seen the horrors of war, has written letters to families of fallen soldiers and comforted them, and has a fucking soul.  

and, I'm ranting now...     

Nothing far left about Democrats. 

They're slightly to the left of Republicans, that doesn't make them "the left"

The fact that after 20 years of being there and the minute we decide to leave it still goes to shit and the leaders that were there all flee, and it all goes to shit instantly..  all the more justification to GET THE FUCK OUT.

I do not discount the recent Marines that got killed, I don't know the details and it don't matter, that's a damn shame.  But where were you mother fuckers for the past 20 years documenting all of our service members dying? 

What's sick to me is using these marine's deaths as a tool to rail on Biden when you don't actually give a fuck about them, and in that case, fuck you.  

I don't follow much of this stuff.  But I am not under the impression that senile Joe Biden is managing the fine details of us getting out of Afghanistan.  I don't think any president would or that it is their job to be doing that.  In my opinion the president decides we are leaving and then it is the military generals or whoever else to determine the logistics on how they will do this order in the best way.  I would not put it past the military to throw a tantrum about this and pull out in the worst way possible.  If you think Biden, or any president would be in charge of all the finer details about a major operation like this you are delusional.  And have BDS.  MSM wants the war to continue so you're on their side FYI.  I encourage you all to think for yourselves.  I can guarantee you I am more anti-Democrat than you but getting out of Afghanistan no matter how, is better than staying.

Here are numbers of people killed in Afghanistan war as of April 2021.

American service members killed in Afghanistan through April: 2,448.

U.S. contractors: 3,846.

Afghan national military and police: 66,000.

Other allied service members, including from other NATO member states: 1,144.

Afghan civilians: 47,245.

Taliban and other opposition fighters: 51,191.

Aid workers: 444.

Journalists: 72.

Think for yourselves about what is right and not right.

Edited by mnstang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

The fact that after 20 years of being there and the minute we decide to leave it still goes to shit and the leaders that were there all flee, and it all goes to shit instantly..  all the more justification to GET THE FUCK OUT.

I do not discount the recent Marines that got killed, I don't know the details and it don't matter, that's a damn shame.  But where were you mother fuckers for the past 20 years documenting all of our service members dying? 

What's sick to me is using these marine's deaths as a tool to rail on Biden when you don't actually give a fuck about them, and in that case, fuck you.  

I don't follow much of this stuff.  But I am not under the impression that senile Joe Biden is managing the fine details of us getting out of Afghanistan.  I don't think any president would or that it is their job to be doing that.  In my opinion the president decides we are leaving and then it is the military generals or whoever else to determine the logistics on how they will do this order in the best way.  I would not put it past the military to throw a tantrum about this and pull out in the worst way possible.  If you think Biden, or any president would be in charge of all the finer details about a major operation like this you are delusional.  And have BDS.  MSM wants the war to continue so you're on their side FYI.  I encourage you all to think for yourselves.  I can guarantee you I am more anti-Democrat than you but getting out of Afghanistan no matter how, is better than staying.

Here are numbers of people killed in Afghanistan war as of April 2021.

American service members killed in Afghanistan through April: 2,448.

U.S. contractors: 3,846.

Afghan national military and police: 66,000.

Other allied service members, including from other NATO member states: 1,144.

Afghan civilians: 47,245.

Taliban and other opposition fighters: 51,191.

Aid workers: 444.

Journalists: 72.

Think for yourselves about what is right and not right.

:news:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '2 trillion dollars to train and equip the Afghan military over the past 20 years. They fell in a week. It was never about real training. It was about military contractors and corporations raking in the profits. I am numb. am sure everyone who spent years there feels the same! Retired US Army Major Richard Ojeda'

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right on cue the hack that uttered those very words.

Shut your hole titty baby, you quoted something I said, I responded.  Now go see if you can be productive today, instead of staring at your phone all day.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

:news:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '2 trillion dollars to train and equip the Afghan military over the past 20 years. They fell in a week. It was never about real training. It was about military contractors and corporations raking in the profits. I am numb. am sure everyone who spent years there feels the same! Retired US Army Major Richard Ojeda'

I have a couple of “irks” with his statement.  He didn’t mention DC filling their pockets and how long did it take him to realize that he wasn’t fighting for anybody’s freedom?  Especially not America’s.  15-20 years? Now he’s “numb” about it?  hmmm.

It took me halfway into my first commitment to realize DC is the enemy of a soldier trained and expected to win.  We were only the swords that kept their pockets filled.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Something I heard on local news this morning

I’m appalled at what covid has done tI the local news now.  Their all just little baby arms of the MSMs at this point.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut your hole titty baby, you quoted something I said, I responded.  Now go see if you can be productive today, instead of staring at your phone all day.

“Titty baby”.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have a couple of “irks” with his statement.  He didn’t mention DC filling their pockets and how long did it take him to realize that he wasn’t fighting for anybody’s freedom?  Especially not America’s.  15-20 years? Now he’s “numb” about it?  hmmm.

It took me halfway into my first commitment to realize DC is the enemy of a soldier trained and expected to win.  We were only the swords that kept their pockets filled.

I’m appalled at what covid has done tI the local news now.  Their all just little baby arms of the MSMs at this point.

“Titty baby”.  :lol:

Really dude? I know he didn’t mention it and I don’t think he had to but it’s obvious that DC filled their pockets also. Don’t over think it.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Really dude? I know he didn’t mention it and I don’t think he had to but it’s obvious that DC filled their pockets also. Don’t over think it.

Yeah, I get it.  He spent 27 years in the military….now he’s “numb” over all this.  Well, it’s never to late in life to learn I guess.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep. You're fucking right... right up Biden's ass. 

15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Nothing far left about Democrats. 

They're slightly to the left of Republicans, that doesn't make them "the left"

That is how good the political theater is nowadays. Many think its a battle of good vs bad when reality is its all bad. I swear Vince McMahon is writing this shit. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Already is. Word is we have been bombing the fuck outta Somalia

They build a big ass drone base somewhere in Africa..I’m sure it’s being utilized…SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m always productive!!

1E34445C-A666-4786-A24A-45D3AD6160D2.jpeg.f952e81bd7c3d0caedf43c933e283dfb.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Yep. You're fucking right... right up Biden's ass. 

For a guy that brags up his years of service and 500,000 dollar security clearance you really are a dumb hack when it comes to this stuff. 🤷🏻