Check your account email address ×

We Are Out Of There…Bye Bye Kabul

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm not letting them oppress me. I find it baffling to see "refugees" and other minute % groups of people that have powerful people kissing their asses and making it so anyone that crosses them is called racist or supremist.

Yes, self hating, repugnant and ignorant while people are the worst.  I wish we could choose where our taxes go.  They can pay for the worthless trash they defend daily.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The last C17 has departed Kabul…all troops are gone.👍🏼🇺🇸

Your (soeaking to everyone) a fool if you think it’s over. 

Did we leave Americans behind ? 

Yeah, yippee. Did anyone see how the Tali were celebrating? They were flying a helicopter around with a man hanging under it by the noose around his neck. And we just imported a shit load of these people. For free.  

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah, yippee. Did anyone see how the Tali were celebrating? They were flying a helicopter around with a man hanging under it by the noose around his neck. And we just imported a shit load of these people. For free.  

It really is a beautiful ideology.  I can’t wait to see them blend into our western culture. Ahhh…the great American melting pot!  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That's just red meat to wind up the dim bulbs and get them salivating for more indiscriminate state sanctioned murder of people they're currently crying out their pussies over.

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Sad. Must be tough for them to deal with for sure.

Mother Of Marine Killed In Kabul: "My Son Died In Vain" For "A Photo-Op On 9/11"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/29/mother_of_marine_killed_in_kabul_my_son_died_in_vain.html

They probably should have talked him out of being a storm trooper for The Empire.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You gotta be dumb as shit to still buy the idea that joining up is noble in any way these days. 

How do people still buy into that garbage? 

I kinda liked the idea of being a MArine, but I never joined. Don't really think I'm very patriotic. 

What a fukkin GLOBAL DISGRACE we are. 

Crawling out of Afghanistan, like a beaten Tennessee Hound Dog.  

Biden, you fukkin punk, I hope you resign or get impeached. 

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They probably should have talked him out of being a storm trooper for The Empire.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You gotta be dumb as shit to still buy the idea that joining up is noble in any way these days. 

How do people still buy into that garbage? 

You are dangerously close to me agreeing with you.  Are you drunk?  Am I?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are dangerously close to me agreeing with you.  Are you drunk?  Am I?

Why wouldn't you just assume without knowing that I think volunteering to die in some capitalist conquest in some shithole is stupid as fuck? 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why wouldn't you just assume without knowing that I think volunteering to die in some capitalist conquest in some shithole is stupid as fuck? 

Oh, I know what you think.  The problem is, that’s not what many volunteer to do at all.  I’ve explained it many times to Benny here but, it’s ok if you don’t understand.  I couldn’t fill a shot glass with what the two of you know about the military experience But I can fill it with Gentleman Jack.  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I know what you think.  The problem is, that’s not what many volunteer to do at all.  I’ve explained it many times to Benny here but, it’s ok if you don’t understand.  I couldn’t fill a shot glass with what the two of you know about the military experience But I can fill it with Gentleman Jack.  

I don't give a fuck why someone THINKS they're joining, the fact is they're signing up to die in the service of imperial capitalism. 

You gotta be dumb as fuck to think you're doing anything else but serve the powerful and pursue their interests. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't give a fuck why someone THINKS they're joining, the fact is they're signing up to die in the service of imperial capitalism. 

You gotta be dumb as fuck to think you're doing anything else but serve the powerful and pursue their interests. 

I’ll pass that onto my son who’s been in for 15 years now. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, motonoggin said:

Times have changed since Korea and WW2. I was fortunate enough to be around 4 WW2 vets that joined out of patriotism. One opened the front doors of a landing craft at Normandy for 2 days straight, 2 that fought at Iwo Jima and the Philippines and one that sailed between NY and England on convoy ships. They all enlisted for the same reason, a sense of duty. All regular guys. Today, it's about "nation building". Total bs. Our young men and women, although most have a sense of duty, are filled with more shit and promises by their recruiters that it's sickening.

• Like 2