Check your account email address ×

Largest study in the world to date on vaccine effectiveness to delta vs…..

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, ACE said:

Don’t even need a study for this 

Some definitely do need a study…. Hell they still won’t believe it unless they are told to believe it by their leaders.

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Some definitely do need a study…. Hell they still won’t believe it unless they are told to believe it by their leaders.

The left and their government religion are just weird 

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Looks like boosters for infected are the way to go.

Neal

:lol: Of course it does.  I guess they slipped up and said if people were already infected with this HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS virus OVER THE PAST YEAR, their bodies developed natural immunity to fight it.  OOOPS!  WE NEED MORE TO TAKE THE VAX!  Introduce: SUPER ENHANCED NATURAL PROTECTION WITH A DOSE of miracle vax!  We put this shit on everything!!!

LOL…Hard pass.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Good luck, I don't want it. Chances with vaccine vs getting covid are way better. 1/4 chance of long covid? No thanks.

Do you know anyone with or had long covid?   I literally know dozens and dozens of people who had covid and not 1 had long covid.  :dunno:

On 8/29/2021 at 5:52 PM, BOHICA said:

Same leaders who told us Iraq had WMD's, Muslims want to kill us for our freedoms, Soviets want to nuke us, global warming is an imminent threat, and everything else that gets peoples panties in a wad?  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Of course it does.  I guess they slipped up and said if people were already infected with this HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS virus OVER THE PAST YEAR, their bodies developed natural immunity to fight it.  OOOPS!  WE NEED MORE TO TAKE THE VAX!  Introduce: SUPER ENHANCED NATURAL PROTECTION WITH A DOSE of miracle vax!  We put this shit on everything!!!

LOL…Hard pass.

Hey, maybe there is this "You'll never get sick again" pill out there!   :smack:

Better hurry to the State Fair to collect that $100 to get the shot, all while spreading it throughout the grounds before it is effective......  Makes total sense don't ya think??

Edited by Mag6240

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Hey, maybe there is this "You'll never get sick again" pill out there!   :smack:

Better hurry to the State Fair to collect that $100 to get the shot, all while spreading it throughout the grounds before it is effective......  Makes total sense don't ya think??

Idiocy cookies for idiots.  And look!  Not a crumb left on that plate!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Do you know anyone with or had long covid?   I literally know dozens and dozens of people who had covid and not 1 had long covid.  :dunno:

“Long covid”.  :lol:

I remember the covid sales force here stating how the “long term affects are life changing!”

I still giggle.

I've done my own Delta study.  Five out of five of us in my immediate family had it with a total of 9 out of 12 that attended the family get together three months ago.  I can say the fucking test is worthless at detecting Delta and vaccinated contracted it just as easy as those that were not vaccinated.  Made zero difference.

The Delta definitely sucks if you get it.  I finally got rid of all symptoms after 8 weeks.  Some got over it faster with the youngest being affected the least which is why mask mandates and vaccinations for school age kids is just fucking dumb.

The primary outcome of my study that was most positive was that 0 out of 12 had serious side effects or required hospitalization of any kind.  Somehow we all survived it vaccinated or not and the benefit is we all likely have antibodies now vaccinated or not.

• Like 1