Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

He's right c2c for the trails still the best I have ridden, the Doo is ok but not the best IMO. 

I know Guys with brand new Matrix's that still say their Axys rode better. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I thought all the homos ride 10 year old 500s :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

He's right c2c for the trails still the best I have ridden, the Doo is ok but not the best IMO. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

do they come with a dress and pair of high heels or are those optional accessories you purchase? 

I'd wager one of my lowly SP's has far more 💰 stuck into it than either of yours were brand new.  ;)

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

do they come with a dress and pair of high heels or are those optional accessories you purchase? 

I'd wager one of my lowly SP's has far more 💰 stuck into it than either of yours were brand new.  ;)

And its still a hunk of shit ! :lol:

All that money and time to ride a teenagers sled. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

And its still a hunk of shit ! :lol:

All that money and time to ride a teenagers sled. 

anytime you'd like to find out... load up your princess sled behind the donk and come out for a visit to experience actual riding instead of hanging out on thug hill.

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

anytime you'd like to find out... load up your princess sled behind the donk and come out for a visit to experience actual riding instead of hanging out on thug hill.

never rode tug in my life...

Load up and come to Vermont. :ylsuper:

Just now, EvilBird said:

this one has been for sale all summer. 

nobody wants it.  guess they didnt get the awesome sled memo. 

8B30688E-5005-47FF-A3F8-BCC47E688B0F.png

it's overpriced to begin with

at least there's not scaffolding screwed to it.  

has anyone figured out why Polaris discontinued the baler yet? 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Really? What didn't you like ? 

Doesnt get much better than NEK around here unless you go to Maine. 

A4F50AEB-C084-43B4-9D8F-8370401DAF7D.jpeg

That’s a lot of instruction to ride a damn snowmobile on the wrong side of the trail. I think I will stick to Canada now days 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

this one has been for sale all summer. 

nobody wants it.  guess they didnt get the awesome sled memo. 

8B30688E-5005-47FF-A3F8-BCC47E688B0F.png

85hp, parked on dirt, 10 years old.  It's a $3,000-$3,500 sled

• Like 1

IMG_20220227_151227791_HDR.thumb.jpg.c357d61bf76e24adcdc35754eec3bea0.jpg

this is a local laugh you haven't seen yet

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

That’s a lot of instruction to ride a damn snowmobile on the wrong side of the trail. I think I will stick to Canada now days 

he failed to get the hand signal instructions sign in the picture 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not sure most keyboard jockies could make it through a real days riding on the hill...

Start around dusk, friday or saturday ride as fast as you can through 0" to 48" bumps without any real rythm, while navigating using only the taillight of the sled ahead of you (first rule of taillight radar, is if you go in the woods, get away from your sled asap, as the rest of the group is on its way)

Only a real snowmobiler can pack a case of beer so any of it survives to the second stop. Beercicles on both sides of the tunnel, and running boards from wounded soldiers are all too common

Edited by krom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

My 600 axys bailer was a curvey trail weapon of speed, handled phenomenal 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

While I know guys who are either going back to Axys chassis, or dumping a bunch of money into the Maytrx chassis deep snow sleds, I don’t know of anyone doing anything like that with the same trail sleds. I always liked the pro xc chassis sleds but my pro cc is just as good and has a lot less moving/wearing parts. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

1 hour ago, krom said:

not sure most keyboard jockies could make it through a real days riding on the hill...

Start around dusk, friday or saturday ride as fast as you can through 0" to 48" bumps without any real rythm, while navigating using only the taillight of the sled ahead of you (first rule of taillight radar, is if you go in the woods, get away from your sled asap, as the rest of the group is on its way)

Only a real snowmobiler can pack a case of beer so any of it survives to the second stop. Beercicles on both sides of the tunnel, and running boards from wounded soldiers are all too common

but you're OG thug... :lol:

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but you're OG thug... :lol:

OG, before the NFMH.  When I first rode up there, a 2 of guys I rode with, left their helmets really loose, or un, buckled so they could tilt it up and spit chew without stopping.  One had a indy triple with a broken recoil, he would just lift the hood and start it with his foot, or hand on the primary (wouldn't have believed it if I didn't watch it)

Been up when the whoops had gotten so big, that if you and the sled infront of you are both in a hole, you cant see it. (those conditions suck IDGAF how much of a hardass bump rider you claim to be)

There is a group selling shirts/stickers/etc that say "tug life"  Whenever I see any of these decals, or shirts, all I can think of is the owner bragging about tugging their meat....

https://www.facebook.com/tuglife315/

Speaking of tugging your own meat, where is @Badger**??

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, krom said:

OG, before the NFMH.  When I first rode up there, a 2 of guys I rode with, left their helmets really loose, or un, buckled so they could tilt it up and spit chew without stopping.  One had a indy triple with a broken recoil, he would just lift the hood and start it with his foot, or hand on the primary (wouldn't have believed it if I didn't watch it)

Been up when the whoops had gotten so big, that if you and the sled infront of you are both in a hole, you cant see it. (those conditions suck IDGAF how much of a hardass bump rider you claim to be)

There is a group selling shirts/stickers/etc that say "tug life"  Whenever I see any of these decals, or shirts, all I can think of is the owner bragging about tugging their meat....

Good to see ya Krom, and yes I got a chuckle out of this. My days of pounding trails are over I'm thinking I would better off with the meat part. :lol::thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, krom said:

honestly from most of the videos I've seen it looks like a big LGBTQ ride. 

:lmao:

but I trust your perspective 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Sounds like any given winter’s weekend day around Gaylord, Munising or Houghton areas.