Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

My 800 is still sitting in boxes, my 600 is being dug out of the back corner of the garage today to wait until I quit being cheap and order skis and studs for it - plenty of time since our trails dont open until late december 

Stud prices are almost reasonable again I’m on the verge of biting the bullet and ordering mine.

6 hours ago, fortune46x said:

My 800 is still sitting in boxes, my 600 is being dug out of the back corner of the garage today to wait until I quit being cheap and order skis and studs for it - plenty of time since our trails dont open until late december 

is the GP433 at your folks house?

no one cares about those other old outdated chassis you have, 'cept maybe this one guy in MN :lmao:

4 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Stud prices are almost reasonable again I’m on the verge of biting the bullet and ordering mine.

stud prices have never been 'reasonable'

necessary and coming back down to earth, yes... 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is the GP433 at your folks house?

no one cares about those other old outdated chassis you have, 'cept maybe this one guy in MN :lmao:

stud prices have never been 'reasonable'

necessary and coming back down to earth, yes... 

no its on the rack at the shop , Old man is talking about selling it since no one really rides it but maybe once a year. talked about trying to find a vmax-4 for a "vintage" sled.

It could be yours this spring or maybe even before. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

no its on the rack at the shop , Old man is talking about selling it since no one really rides it but maybe once a year. talked about trying to find a vmax-4 for a "vintage" sled.

It could be yours this spring or maybe even before. 

nah, I'm all good on 'vintage' sleds I currently ride.  :lol: 

Got the sleds out of storage last weekend and they're out in the cold (which is where I'll have to work on them this year).  New ADAPT clutch for the Cat and a chaincase seal for the old Polaris after it left a pool of oil all over the storage locker this summer.  Very little maintenance going into the Polaris until I decide what to do about replacing it.  I may not even grease either of them, since being spoiled working in a heated garage is no longer an option.  Meanwhile I'm dumping another grand in the Cat as I wait for a chance to see if the new chassis is worth trading up.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2022 at 7:14 AM, jdels said:

Both Sabercat 500's gone over and ready.  ZR8000 next, once over, slides, thinking an extra idler close to the tail.  Probably some new ice scratcher tips for the hot running overheating pig.  

The 04 F7 needs a speedo side driveshaft bearing, I'll get to that after deer season. 

Close friend of mine finally got sick of his. Was getting after it a little too hard last February and caught a stump with the right ski because he was a touch too close to the edge of the trail. It bucked him off and smoked itself into a nice sized oak tree. He hated that sled so bad, and had already taken such a bath on it that he sold it for parts and says he’s done with any Cat but his 2001 ZR8. I suspect his days of riding are pretty much over now. 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:04 PM, racinfarmer said:

Throw a GP292 motor in that with a handful of studs and go 1 Lunger racing with that one!

Second sled dad bought was was a ‘73 GP292B. It was easier for a youngster to ride with its oil injection instead of premix like our Polaris Charger was. Lots of good memories on both of those sleds. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Nice brisk morning fired up the Pro S ...gonna hit local dealer and get my registration done . 

no its not on fire :lol:, just subbed out the trailer with good ole' 2 smoke :dirol:

C9AB00D6-292E-44A0-B774-B816F45D6B12.jpeg

1F75A3B4-A77B-4D20-9E1B-79352522804F.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Nice brisk morning fired up the Pro S ...gonna hit local dealer and get my registration done . 

no its not on fire :lol:, just subbed out the trailer with good ole' 2 smoke :dirol:

C9AB00D6-292E-44A0-B774-B816F45D6B12.jpeg

1F75A3B4-A77B-4D20-9E1B-79352522804F.jpeg

are you guys allowed to run farm implement orange triangles on the back of those at tug hill or does it use registration tags like a normal snowmobile? 

:roflcrying:

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you guys allowed to run farm implement orange triangles on the back of those at tug hill or does it use registration tags like a normal snowmobile? 

Bro are you losing it ? 

I told you prob 10 times , I live in CT , I ride NH and VT. I have never rode NY . 

Registered for NH and VT is soon to follow

632EA0D4-72EE-423F-AF1F-212C5E934F3D.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and here is your orange triangle on the back on my new holland :owned::lol:

D79F3091-1D2C-44D9-96A7-5101D6E4E668.jpeg

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Bro are you losing it ? 

I told you prob 10 times , I live in CT , I ride NH and VT. I have never rode NY . 

Registered for NH and VT is soon to follow

632EA0D4-72EE-423F-AF1F-212C5E934F3D.jpeg

I see, same question applies though in regards to the farm equipment.  :)

Nice watch, did it come with the donk wheels for the Sclade? 

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I see, same question applies though in regards to the farm equipment.  :)

Nice watch, did it come with the donk wheels for the Sclade? 

Soooo fucking jealous and triggered

image.gif.d4fea6f7d84b162c3dea3ea606cb8cf1.gif