Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They aren’t calling me back and they’d better not fuck around, McDonald’s has inquired!  :lmao:

Done!

4508B9E0-C9AF-4680-AA93-73BC5B81AF15.jpeg

Figures. You ARE a clown. No doubt you’d find one to sponsor you. 

What’s with the nut job seat? Are you really going to use it to get lower for fast cornering? 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You and @fortune46x planning to have a bidding war over my money?  :lol2:

Why would either one of them fight over selling their shit to your tight wad ass when they could sell it for REAL money? :news:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Figures. You ARE a clown. No doubt you’d find one to sponsor you. 

What’s with the nut job seat? Are you really going to use it to get lower for fast cornering? 

Why would either one of them fight over selling their shit to your tight wad ass when they could sell it for REAL money? :news:

Well, that’s supposed to be the deal with the seat.  We’ll see.  I’m  kinda excited to see how it works.  More lean=faster cornering.

34 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Look what we have here. 

2A78FDC4-966F-4D0B-8F7F-CC8421878C46.jpeg

Da Soo!!!!!

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Looks crazy as shit but if it works…. :bc:

I think it will work as designed.  I’m more concerned with the seat softness.  Meh….this think has big shoes to fill.  Just gotta get out there and ride it hard and see.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I 

Da Soo!!!!!

I think it will work as designed.  I’m more concerned with the seat softness.  Meh….this think has big shoes to fill.  Just gotta get out there and ride it hard and see.  :bc:

Anxious to ride this Indy as well. I’m looking forward to having a more up to date trail sled. Still waiting on the shocks to come back from a friend that’s rebuilding them for me. I have to get the track swapped and the rest of the sled ready for the shocks to come back, this weekend. Hoping to get a call Friday that the shocks are done. All this early season cold/snow has me getting the itch bad. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Anxious to ride this Indy as well. I’m looking forward to having a more up to date trail sled. Still waiting on the shocks to come back from a friend that’s rebuilding them for me. I have to get the track swapped and the rest of the sled ready for the shocks to come back, this weekend. Hoping to get a call Friday that the shocks are done. 

That’s the one thing I don’t like about a new sled…learning the little things and all the damn adjusting it takes before you can really feel comfortable with it.  This is my 4th Procross and every one had enough changes to it to make it a different sled…I just got a jump on the learning curve.   

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s the one thing I don’t like about a new sled…learning the little things and all the damn adjusting it takes before you can really feel comfortable with it.  This is my 4th Procross and every one had enough changes to it to make it a different sled…I just got a jump on the learning curve.   

Same. Most people loathed IQ chassis sleds but I had mine dialed in to me. The Indy shouldn’t be a huge learning curve (coupled rear skid) but we will see. Already put a pair of spanner wrenches in the sled to play with shock and center skid spring settings. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Ha. Just got the text. Shocks are done. I guess I know what my Friday is going to consist of.  :bc:

Ahhhh…..Christmas coming early!  Fresh shocks are sexy!!!!

I mean, I jerked off to these for a week!  Look at those hooters!

3059A9E8-0200-478E-95C0-C806B8C275DF.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Same. Most people loathed IQ chassis sleds but I had mine dialed in to me. The Indy shouldn’t be a huge learning curve (coupled rear skid) but we will see. Already put a pair of spinner wrenches in the sled to play with shock and center skid spring settings. 

It’s a snowmobile. You figure it out after the first ride 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wish I could get myself to spend money on fancy shocks but I’d rather spend it on riding trips. 

24 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It’s a snowmobile. You figure it out after the first ride 

I’m sure. I’m not as picky with suspension as I am with clutching. 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What did you have Carver change besides the DSCs? 

Love fresh shocks. 

IMG_20210921_172757758.thumb.jpg.dcc2bef03912d4bebed526ecd7fd5701.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Love fresh shocks. 

Probably best if you don't ask!  I think the last time I bought the DSC insert, I couldn't get a discount and ended up paying full retail for them and like $95 a pop.

Love fresh shocks. 

Basically swapped out SX specs for a robust XC set up.  Just a smidge more than the specs for the AC XC. 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Probably best if you don't ask!  I think the last time I bought the DSC insert, I couldn't get a discount and ended up paying full retail for them and like $95 a pop.

Yuh, I love Mike but I sure paid for these.  Get what you paid for though and these things really delivered.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

same, it was $100 for each DSC but worth it

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Basically swapped out SX specs for a robust XC set up.  Just a smidge more than the specs for the AC XC. 

Yuh, I love Mike but I sure paid for these.  Get what you paid for though and these things really delivered.

imo it also makes a big difference the way they set them up for rider weight, spring setup and proposed levels of abuse.  for Fox on a Cat, there's no better place for most of us normal schmucks to send our goods.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

imo it also makes a big difference the way they set them up for rider weight, spring setup and proposed levels of abuse.  for Fox on a Cat, there's no better place for most of us normal schmucks to send our goods.

If you send your spendy shocks to somebody and they don’t call you to find out EXACTLY what you want and how you ride…we’ll, just keep them stock.

I'm not sure if the DSC's are worth the upgrade cost on the QS3R's if you are out trail riding and ditch banging.  One of my sleds has the stock shocks in it and I'm perfectly content riding it as is.

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not sure if the DSC's are worth the upgrade cost on the QS3R's if you are out trail riding and ditch banging.  One of my sleds has the stock shocks in it and I'm perfectly content riding it as is.

from what I've come to know of the QS3 R's - it's mush, just-ok, and no give

three clicks on a dealer prepped sled for most makes perfect sense though

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

from what I've come to know of the QS3 R's - it's mush, just-ok, and no give

three clicks on a dealer prepped sled for most makes perfect sense though

We'll what these do.  I've got everything set to for full race from front to rear.  I can't wait to see what it brings.

One thing I wanted to comment on was the way the PC has evolved on engine access.  Wow….this is a long way from the “bat wing” days  Three hand twists per side, one front torx and a quick electrical disconnect conveniently located on the side and the console and side panels are off.  Very, very nice!  Even better than my last two SX machines.

Still not much fun getting to the bell crank and inside jam nuts though.  Meh…can’t all be easy I guess.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We'll what these do.  I've got everything set to for full race from front to rear.  I can't wait to see what it brings.

Was talking about the three clicks, yours now have limitless adjustment.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Was talking about the three clicks, yours now have limitless adjustment.

1-touring

2-Fun factor!!

3-Gnar ass racing!!!!

Who needs anything more?  Honestly, having these on my sled makes me feel kinda retarded.