Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I got it all buttoned up last night and just need to get the track and ski alignment done.  I mean, so sexy!  And that smell…..WOOD!!!!

….kinda nice not have race gas burning my corneas too!  :lmao:

D5910498-52C4-4969-8270-C5EBE25CB17D.jpeg

Rookie... I am running 110 in it for break in lol its delicious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I burned 3 gallons of gas through the leaf blower this week.  Happy Klotz smell has me excited to get the sleds ready.  Picking them up Saturday from the farm.

Jesus Christ. 3 gallons?!? I might go through that much in the blower, trimmer and chain saw, doing fall clean up but just the blower? Fuck me. My shoulders ache just thinking about wearing that backpack blower for that long. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Rookie... I am running 110 in it for break in lol its delicious. 

Sonoco?  I've still got close to a 5 of surge...and I'll be dumping that in for sure.

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

I like to use 78 octane for brake in. It amplifies that 2 stroke ping 

Oh, for sure.  "Is that my clutch making that noise?'  Nawwww.....you're good.  GRAB A FUCKING HANDFUL!!!!!

:lol: 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Jesus Christ. 3 gallons?!? I might go through that much in the blower, trimmer and chain saw, doing fall clean up but just the blower? Fuck me. My shoulders ache just thinking about wearing that backpack blower for that long. 

I have 2 lots here I took care of.  Mine and the house I bought my parents.  I like using the blower otherwise I'd pay someone to do it.  The smell of klotz alone :)

A perfect 3/8" inch out on the god like C&A's!  Alignment done!

Also...wtf....toe in was damn near 1/2 off.  That was weird.  SMH. 

"WhY Dew U Dew YOur OwN Prep On a nEW slED?  HavE DeaLer DO it."  "The gUY I BouGHT it FROM New Wut HE was DOING...I trUST it."

DDEDERRRRRRRRPPPPP!@!!!!

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I have 2 lots here I took care of.  Mine and the house I bought my parents.  I like using the blower otherwise I'd pay someone to do it.  The smell of klotz alone :)

Gotcha. I’ve just just a touch under an acre but a lot of driveway, 1600 sq ft house with a 1200 sq ft attached garage and 32x64 pole barn. Most of the leaves on my property come from the neighbors. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A perfect 3/8" inch out on the god like C&A's!  Alignment done!

Also...wtf....toe in was damn near 1/2 off.  That was weird.  SMH. 

"WhY Dew U Dew YOur OwN Prep On a nEW slED?  HavE DeaLer DO it."  "The gUY I BouGHT it FROM New Wut HE was DOING...I trUST it."

DDEDERRRRRRRRPPPPP!@!!!!

3/8? 1/8 to 3/16” is all the more I put in my sleds. 

I put my Rox on. Gotta stud my sled and my dads limited. Season opens the 10th Snowmobile clubs are freaking about a slightly extended deer season even though we haven’t had snow to open trails before Christmas in 15 years.

77CFAC9E-ECB2-4C49-A375-868035AAA437.jpeg

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Gotcha. I’ve just just a touch under an acre but a lot of driveway, 1600 sq ft house with a 1200 sq ft attached garage and 32x64 pole barn. Most of the leaves on my property come from the neighbors. 

3/8? 1/8 to 3/16” is all the more I put in my sleds. 

1/4 to 3/8 for me but 3/8 is recommended for these CA's.  Especially with ~2" of keel.  

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

I put my Rox on. Gotta stud my sled and my dads limited. Season opens the 10th Snowmobile clubs are freaking about a slightly extended deer season even though we haven’t had snow to open trails before Christmas in 15 years.

77CFAC9E-ECB2-4C49-A375-868035AAA437.jpeg

Man, I've got a set of those stealth mickey mouse ears saved in my cart but, I don't know if I can get used to the look.  Also, I've got a black windshield fer ya!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1/4 to 3/8 for me but 3/8 is recommended for these CA's.  Especially with ~2" of keel.  

Considering that I’ve spent a good chunk of my career doing alignments, I even check camber. I know, it’s a curse. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I got it all buttoned up last night and just need to get the track and ski alignment done.  I mean, so sexy!  And that smell…..WOOD!!!!

….kinda nice not have race gas burning my corneas too!  :lmao:

D5910498-52C4-4969-8270-C5EBE25CB17D.jpeg

when's the big unveiling? 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sonoco?  I've still got close to a 5 of surge...and I'll be dumping that in for sure.

Oh, for sure.  "Is that my clutch making that noise?'  Nawwww.....you're good.  GRAB A FUCKING HANDFUL!!!!!

:lol: 

I've got 55 gallons of vp - it smells so much better. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He’s gotta make some reservations at the local Culver’s first. 

They aren’t calling me back and they’d better not fuck around, McDonald’s has inquired!  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when's the big unveiling? 

Done!

4508B9E0-C9AF-4680-AA93-73BC5B81AF15.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I've got a set of those stealth mickey mouse ears saved in my cart but, I don't know if I can get used to the look.  Also, I've got a black windshield fer ya!

I have a black one in stock I gotta get the green one ordered and see which I really prefer. Boy do these Rox look goofy as fuck from the wrong angle. 

Been home with Covid for over a week now. The girlfriend had to wait for like day 7 to get it so we’ll be at 18 days locked up until I can go back to work. Shoulda ordered my studs and had them done, now they won’t be here till next week.