Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

On 10/26/2021 at 10:39 AM, Zambroski said:

Nawww.  Leave the tires. I am not at the trailheads often but, it’s becoming almost as fun as boat ramps to do people watching.

$25k of new sleds rolling out of a 30 year old enclosed with the axles ready to snap at any moment and the tires have more cracked tread on the sidewalls than where it should be.

I do kinda get it though.  Trailers have gotten outrageous!  I laugh just as hard as that new $15k “It’s all aluminum!!!” trailer people.

I just saw the king of roached out snowmobile trailers today. It was being pulled down the road at 5mph because the wheel was about to fall off. To top it off it had a rat of a F7 on it. I think corner2corner may have got a f7 as it was being pulled by a vehicle that looked just like his 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I just saw the king of roached out snowmobile trailers today. It was being pulled down the road at 5mph because the wheel was about to fall off. To top it off it had a rat of a F7 on it. I think corner2corner may have got a f7 as it was being pulled by a vehicle that looked just like his 

I'm more the F5 tied with rope on top of a clapped out Toyota Camry type.   :lol:

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, fortune46x said:

This one though I am pretty sure is going to be 99% stock, maybe clutched, maybe handlebar control clean up kit , hand guards, skis, then revalve the suspension and let it be. 

Is the RXC throttle block plastic or aluminum out of the box?

https://www.arcticinsider.com/in-case-of-holy-crapeth-speedwerx-handlebar-control-kit/ 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/27/2021 at 6:18 PM, Turbo Kitty said:

T -Cat lost its decals, reborn as a ZRT, hate those gaudy wraps, my Buddy daughter made these for $10. 

6EF9EB33-7A3B-4101-9263-BAA4B119A467.jpeg

AC7CDD32-8F7A-490E-AE51-81633A2B5317.jpeg

Looks good! 👊🏻🇺🇸

I’ve got a new front bumper on the way from these guys....

https://www.backwoodsbmp.com

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is the RXC throttle block plastic or aluminum out of the box?

https://www.arcticinsider.com/in-case-of-holy-crapeth-speedwerx-handlebar-control-kit/ 

I like this kit.  One of the things I don’t like on this sled is all the plastic-consumer handlebar trash.  Ewww.

The 21 block:

D4A7A2E5-5332-4BA4-B08B-C2C52AAE8C42.jpeg

57 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

How cheap of Rox are we talking here?  My friend found a person selling ones at Haydays with the mounts for $80.

Damn I thought the $150 ones were a steal! The ones in the link he posted are the cat branded ones and by far the cheapest I’ve found them with mounts.

edit: Rox has a pretty good sale going on right now for $169.95 with mounts

17 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Swapped black stock skis and a green shield onto my sled and ordered the dirt cheap Rox handguards @Crnr2Crnr found me. Threw the stock junkers on my 19 limited for the girlfriend.

461A143C-7571-4CE6-A2E7-28D2B45D5253.jpeg

5101570B-11D6-4C9B-90E0-EAE70438489E.jpeg

I've got a set of matching Cats OEM's for that sled if you are interested.

959494ED-D324-4E46-AC53-276352A9D10A.jpeg

8 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

well this happened.... 

Now I have to figure out a day to take off to drive up to three rubber balls 

image.thumb.png.90114d5bccd4117eedac767d2a7be2a6.png

I'll head up there Friday and grab it.  I have a top gear I can use to break it in for you.  :whistle:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got a set of matching Cats OEM's for that sled if you are interested.

959494ED-D324-4E46-AC53-276352A9D10A.jpeg

I'll head up there Friday and grab it.  I have a top gear I can use to break it in for you.  :whistle:

I've actually checked with a few people that maybe heading that way so I didnt have to make the drive lol