Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

2x4 on each side of the ski outside of the keel makes them much easier to get on with new rubbers

let's see the whole sled with the new black spindles and odds n ends

Yeah, these are XT’s so, it takes a couple 2x4’s and a whole lot of persuasion with a new mounting kit. 

Still going through it so, panels and parts are everywhere but, like normal, it’ll all be back together but Turkey day.  Waiting on new riser then try to clean up the bars a bit.  It’s looking really nice though….I’m surprisingly pleased.

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, these are XT’s so, it takes a couple 2x4’s and a whole lot of persuasion with a new mounting kit. 

Still going through it so, panels and parts are everywhere but, like normal, it’ll all be back together but Turkey day.  Waiting on new riser then try to clean up the bars a bit.  It’s looking really nice though….I’m surprisingly pleased.

You’d better take a picture when you’re done. Probably the last time it will look that way. :lol:

I got my new lid today and it slid on like I’ve been wearing it a season already. My first FXR lid.  Much better than my last 509’s Pretty nice piece.  Fuck…happy to find one in my size…..at fucking retail price though!  Ughhh.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Cancelled the order for the risers and ordered even taller, cheaper risers.

Friggen Enticer...

I Am Never Gonna Financially Recover From This | Know Your Meme

:lmao:

I see @fortune46x's future wife got a new show.... somehow?  and she's trying to stop the release of Tiger King 2 on Netflix  :lol:

3 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I knew a guy with a TX 500 triple and if I ever find that thing it’s mine.

I would love to have my first sled back. 70 Polaris Charger. I’d probably just make it a wall ornament in my barn though. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

:lmao:

I see @fortune46x's future wife got a new show.... somehow?  and she's trying to stop the release of Tiger King 2 on Netflix  :lol:

That bitch... Season two was wild! streamed it the whole way to TRF yesterday. 

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Picking up my new sled.  

IMG_20211117_154837.jpg

Thats weird... looks like my truck... and I did the same! white outs in november are my favorite. 

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

45 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Thats weird... looks like my truck... and I did the same! white outs in november are my favorite. 

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

I binged it last night.  Good to see those folks are still Batshit crazy. 

Thanks for picking up my sled, be sure to fill it with a fresh tank of 91 octane and some Klotz before dropping it off.  Maybe a nice coat of wax if you have the time.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I binged it last night.  Good to see those folks are still Batshit crazy. 

Thanks for picking up my sled, be sure to fill it with a fresh tank of 91 octane and some Klotz before dropping it off.  Maybe a nice coat of wax if you have the time.

lets get serious , Arctic Blue and VP 110 is whats going in it. 

Just now, fortune46x said:

I'll meet you at Amsoil and 94 from Shell, but I'm not paying a penny more.  :lol: 

Order your 22" riser and extended cables yet?  Here's the link you wanted for the camo pink skis and turbo fan idler wheels.  https://slydogskis.com/

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll meet you at Amsoil and 94 from Shell, but I'm not paying a penny more.  :lol: 

Order your 22" riser and extended cables yet?  Here's the link you wanted for the camo pink skis and turbo fan idler wheels.  https://slydogskis.com/

I was waiting to see what skis @Zambroski orders... I didnt want to match him 

17 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Does yours have front ski shocks?  A buddy of mine pick up his at the dealer yesterday, uncrated last night.  No top chain gear and no front shocks.

7 minutes ago, 122 said:

Does yours have front ski shocks?  A buddy of mine pick up his at the dealer yesterday, uncrated last night.  No top chain gear and no front shocks.

I was told I dont have one of the ski shocks and the top gear. I have a set to put on it , and am going to a belt drive anyways so meh. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

His are black to match the BLM wrap he ordered for it.  :)

Bang lottta milfs? 

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Picking up my new sled.  

IMG_20211117_154837.jpg

Wtf?  Did I miss this?  What are you getting?

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

:bc:

22 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I was waiting to see what skis @Zambroski orders... I didnt want to match him 

Oh, mine is starting to look proper sexy for sure.  Not that it wasn’t already.  This is best color scheme/wraps I think Cat has ever had.  Yours is almost identical.

15 minutes ago, fastsleddr said:

My shits in total disarray, with me building a new shop, sellin , movin! Yeehaw!

Congratulations on your “retirement” btw, Jim. Don’t go hiding too far though. Some of us still need a Polaris guy around. :bc:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf?  Did I miss this?  What are you getting?

:bc:

Oh, mine is starting to look proper sexy for sure.  Not that it wasn’t already.  This is best color scheme/wraps I think Cat has ever had.  Yours is almost identical.

I haven't even opened the crate up - tonight is the night though get it out and on the stand in time to tear it all down and do whatever the folks on the line forgot to do with greasing and start measuring out parts to make