Check your account email address ×

The reason the alt left has a strange, cult like hate of Ron DeSantis

Rod

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit. And how would you know?  You shit on Trump and his supporters for four years all while voting for him.  Meanwhile you ignored all the full court press by the media and Hollywood.  

i ignored nothing and his die hard supporters are a bunch of kool aid drinking cult followers.  

he was the better choice of 2 terrible choices in both 16 and 20.  his "accomplishments" will be wiped out,  fuck even his SCJ picks aren't the right wing tards guys like you want.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i ignored nothing and his die hard supporters are a bunch of kool aid drinking cult followers.  

he was the better choice of 2 terrible choices in both 16 and 20.  his "accomplishments" will be wiped out,  fuck even his SCJ picks aren't the right wing tards guys like you want.  

Yes but we still did not have Hillary. The 400 pound gorilla in the room anytime you talk about Trump's accomplishment or lack thereof.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

You make my point perfectly. People wanted change in Washington, and Trump was their last best hope for it. Yet you spend most of your time shitting on people who support him. I’m pretty sure they feel the same about you.

Desantis is like the Chris Christie of 2008/2012. He will be a messiah until he does something like shake hands with Biden over hurricane relief, then he will be a swamp creature. 

The left are miserable people in general.  Saying they hate any one thing doesn't really matter.  I think they hate themselves.  They have no fun and are overall just a bunch of Karen's.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i disagree with that. thats the mantra the cult came up with after.   He was elected because he made a lot of promises that resonated with a lot of America.  Some of which he delivered some he did not but even when he delivered he did it in such a way it was not seen as a positive.   

I love your narratives.... :lol:

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Desantis is like the Chris Christie of 2008/2012. He will be a messiah until he does something like shake hands with Biden over hurricane relief, then he will be a swamp creature. 

Chris Christie?!  Did you hit your head?

Edited by DriftBusta

37 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The left are miserable people in general.  Saying they hate any one thing doesn't really matter.  I think they hate themselves.  They have no fun and are overall just a bunch of Karen's.

liberall.jpg

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Chris Christie?!  Did you hit your head?

Yes Chris Christie was a GOP darling until he gave Obama a hug and then he was no good

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And that bridge thing.

Whats Palin doing these days?

She is touring with Paul Revere telling everyone that the British are still coming. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And that bridge thing.

Whats Palin doing these days?

All the feeble minded nitwits like you are onto Trump these days until your next mental crush comes along as some new shiny object

On 8/2/2021 at 10:53 AM, Angry ginger said:

i disagree with that. thats the mantra the cult came up with after.   He was elected because he made a lot of promises that resonated with a lot of America.  Some of which he delivered some he did not but even when he delivered he did it was twisted by the press in such a way it was not seen as a positive.   

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine being so fucking dumb that you still think Democrats are "the left" in 2021...

I love this place lol ....never seen such a collective of intellectual deficiency in all my life. Fucking mouth breather group think 

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love this place lol ....never seen such a collective of intellectual deficiency in all my life. Fucking mouth breather group think 

:lol: You never fail to entertain.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

image being so fucked up you think communism is the way SMH

No different than thinking capitalism is the best we can do and some sacred cow worth protecting to the death.