Check your account email address ×

The reason the alt left has a strange, cult like hate of Ron DeSantis

Rod

Because he’s leading in the Republican primary polls. Their cult leaders are telling the alt leftists to detest the man. But he’s extremely popular with central and logical minded people.  Even bill maher praises him.  The majority of independents like him. Interesting. 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Because he’s leading in the Republican primary polls. Their cult leaders are telling the alt leftists to detest the man. But he’s extremely popular with central and logical minded people.  Even bill maher praises him.  The majority of independents like him. Interesting. 

Anyone but Trump works for me!

On a side note, why is a Canadian so interested in US politics?

I don't like him. I know he has a degree from Harvard, BFD. 

Him and his Trumpian dogma, make me sick. 

Anti-masker, don't know how he is about Vaxx. 

Flo-Rida  is surging with Covid. 

Fukkin moron. 

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Anyone but Trump works for me!

On a side note, why is a Canadian so interested in US politics?

I’ve asked this question many times. Best I can determine is politics up there is like watching paint dry. Ours are just way more exciting. All those liberals up there railing about Trump (while pretty boy ran their country into the ground) made it quite interesting.

:lol: 

Pretty fuckin simple why the left hates him. Not even really worth discussing. Funny how some will say they like DeSantis but they hate Trump. Shit like that is a perfect example of how fucking awesome TDS pushers are. Seriously. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Pretty fuckin simple why the left hates him. Not even really worth discussing. Funny how some will say they like DeSantis but they hate Trump. Shit like that is a perfect example of how fucking awesome TDS pushers are. Seriously. 

Its all so predictable and tedious.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Exactly, DeSantis is just Trump with some finish sanding and a nicer coat of paint. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, you can already see how afraid they are when the unpatriotic, American hating left starts trying to push a narrative like this.

They elected a senile old white guy….somebody in a group they blamed for all their problems and claimed to despise for years.

2024 should be interesting….and terminal for many of they can’t hold the big chair.  America will be better for it.  TDS sufferers deserve peace.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They elected a senile old white guy….somebody in a group they blamed for all their problems and claimed to despise for years.

2024 should be interesting….and terminal for many of they can’t hold the big chair.  America will be better for it.  TDS sufferers deserve peace.

That's the hypocrisy of the left.  They blamed wealthy old white men, and then proceeded to have the wealthiest of the US "elect" one of the Oldest, Whitest men in politics.

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Settle down. It's a-ok to like certain Republicans and not others. And it's ok to not like Trump!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's the hypocrisy of the left.  They blamed wealthy old white men, and then proceeded to have the wealthiest of the US "elect" one of the Oldest, Whitest men in politics.

They clearly and blatantly pushed out all their celebrated minorities and people of “special being” to elect him.  

…..and not a peep about it from their constituents.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Settle down. It's a-ok to like certain Republicans and not others. And it's ok to not like Trump!

Trump was an ass.  Always has been.  He wasn’t elected for his persona.  He was elected to try to change DC.  That’s it.  That’s what scared DC the most.  The R party too.  No fucking way they want that shit to happen again.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump was an ass.  Always has been.  He wasn’t elected for his persona.  He was elected to try to change DC.  That’s it.  That’s what scared DC the most.  The R party too.  No fucking way they want that shit to happen again.

i disagree with that. thats the mantra the cult came up with after.   He was elected because he made a lot of promises that resonated with a lot of America.  Some of which he delivered some he did not but even when he delivered he did it in such a way it was not seen as a positive.   

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i disagree with that. thats the mantra the cult came up with after.   He was elected because he made a lot of promises that resonated with a lot of America.  Some of which he delivered some he did not but even when he delivered he did it in such a way it was not seen as a positive.   

The “cults” can come up with whatever they want….on either side.  Most of what we now call “moderates” (those of us with our own brains) wanted change in DC.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Why do you think I was talking to you? If you can’t see that DeSantis is Trump Lite than I can’t help you. I could really gaf less who you like. You are entitled to your opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

A lot of the promises he made were to take on the DC “swamp”, period. You’re saying the same shit but just don’t like DJT. That’s fine. A lot of people don’t. I was never a huge fan of the man himself either. Go ahead and through the cult reference in there though. Hell, there is one of those for almost every facet of government now a days. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bullshit. And how would you know?  You shit on Trump and his supporters for four years all while voting for him.  Meanwhile you ignored all the full court press by the media and Hollywood.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You can disagree all you want, but the majority of trump supporters here wanted a change in DC and that is why he was elected.  Hell, all you have to do is poll some of the members here.

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Why do you think I was talking to you? If you can’t see that DeSantis is Trump Lite than I can’t help you. I could really gaf less who you like. You are entitled to your opinion. 

I was talking to you, because I fall into your category when I said "anyone but Trump." You should be happy though, rather than pointing out why you can't help when comparing one Republican to another Republican. Who cares, better than Biden too! That I'm sure we can agree on. :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The core issues that Trump ran on were already in place before he announced his run....mfg jobs, border security, healthcare, Washington corruption, etc,etc. Unlike Obama and many other politicians in Washington Trump is not tone deaf. The media also has a similar problem in that they feel if they kill Trump they kill the message and I think that is a miscalculation for them. Which brings us to Desantis, he is well spoken, well read, thoughtful and open about the decisions he has made. No wonder he scares the media.

• Like 3