Check your account email address ×

If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard.

I don’t care what people need or want to shoot up, smoke up, drink up or fuck up so they can feel safe or protected.  I don’t care……so long as they don’t run their fucking mouths about what they think I should do to feel the same.

This should be simple.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The anti vaxxers endless drivel. Understanding vaccines was something they never learned.

The tard never ends.

The covid bullshit isn’t a vaccine. Quit calling it that retard.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ok brainiac describe a vaccine.

It’s a therepy, it lessens severe symptoms in those predisposed to experiencing them. It does nothing to stop contraction or transmission of the virus. Those are facts 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s a therepy, it lessens severe symptoms in those predisposed to experiencing them. It does nothing to stop contraction or transmission of the virus. Those are facts 

Yes. So why are some surprised it still may allow others to be infected?

It’s amazing how the anti science alt left is so desperate to compare covid to smallpox and polio when it’s not even close to the same 

small pox was actually getting treated pretty well before a vaccine by inoculating with cow pox. It was a pretty brilliant revelation at the time. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The anti vaxxers endless drivel. Understanding vaccines was something they never learned.

The tard never ends.

Call the jab what it is ... a jab.  It isn't a freaking vaccine.  It's the equivalent to a flu shot & the best attempt to not get SUPER sick.  If it were a legitimate vaccine, people wouldn't contract the 'rona let alone spread it.  And that's STILL happening, even with people who've received both jabs.  But you won't hear that from the fear mongers.

FFS I saw today they're talking about offering $100 to get the jab.  They may as well do that with the flu shot too .... idiots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The tard never ends.

Your stupid is absolutely amazing.  Thanks for being the face of the libtwatted Dem party here for all to see.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t care what people need or want to shoot up, smoke up, drink up or fuck up so they can feel safe or protected.  I don’t care……so long as they don’t run their fucking mouths about what they think I should do to feel the same.

This should be simple.

Looks like JT is running his mouth about it

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Looks like JT is running his mouth about it

Yeah, he seems to hate people that got the vax.  I don’t get that either.  He can hate all the ones running their mouths about how I need to get it so they can be validated and safe though.  They can all die in a blaze of their own sorrow and emotions.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he seems to hate people that got the vax.  I don’t get that either.  He can hate all the ones running their mouths about how I need to get it so they can be validated and safe though.  They can all die in a blaze of their own sorrow and emotions.

The ones running their mouths about it the most on here (starting threads)...

JT

ACE

MC

Highmark

:news: 

edit... Special mention to F7ben..  :lol:

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

The ones running their mouths about it the most on here (starting threads)...

JT

ACE

MC

Highmark

:news: 

They are all bringing up really good points about how much propaganda and just plain bullshit this is though.  If it upsets you, throw your “Look at me….I got the jab!” Card in the trash and admit your just got played.

:thumbsup:

Just now, Zambroski said:

They are all bringing up really good points about how much propaganda and just plain bullshit this is though.  If it upsets you, throw your “Look at me….I got the jab!” Card in the trash and admit your just got played.

:thumbsup:

I am not starting look at me I got the jab threads nor am I telling anyone they should. I am just mocking the emotional libtwats here. You are the one pontificating here that you are the smart one. :thumbsup:

• Like 1