If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s because people are ignorant

It’s beyond ignorance when they’re telling you that what I’m saying is dangerous and I should be ashamed and I’m costing lives and am anti science :lol: 

it’s literally not a virus. It’s the name of the illness that’s caused by the virus. 

Just now, ACE said:

It’s beyond ignorance when they’re telling you that what I’m saying is dangerous and I should be ashamed and I’m costing lives and am anti science :lol: 

it’s literally not a virus. It’s the name of the illness that’s caused by the virus. 

Thankfully I have zero of those people in my life. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thankfully I have zero of those people in my life. 

I’m grateful to have been given good advice on cutting out retards and haters in my life as I went along.  Still, a few solid retards in one’s life make for good times and the best stories!

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Covid-19 is the resulting disease. SARS-Cov-2 is the virus. The “vaccine” does absolutely nothing to prevent contracting or transmitting the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The “vaccine” is a therapy that lessens the symptoms or the disease covid-19

quit being a fucking moron

Please, go read what the 95% efficacy was in relation to. Not 95% “lesson symptoms”

Then, paste the exact sentence from the clinical trial in. I’ve already done so, but apparently you didn’t read.

Edited by akvanden

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Please, go read what the 95% efficacy was in relation to. Not 95% “lesson symptoms”

Then, paste the exact sentence from the clinical trial in. I’ve already done so, but apparently you didn’t read.

You’re being a fucking retard. It says 95% effective preventing “covid 19” , not contraction of SARS Cov 2 virus

I can’t tell if you’re being obtuse or if you are genuinely retarded

They performed zero clinical trials on the efficacy of the vaccines in preventing a viral infection of sars cov 2.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m grateful to have been given good advice on cutting out retards and haters in my life as I went along.  Still, a few solid retards in one’s life make for good times and the best stories!

Retards who don't know how to hook up a trailer? Retards like that?

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So are you bringing your kid in for the worthless non fda approved test drug ? 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re being a fucking retard. It says 95% effective preventing “covid 19” , not contraction of SARS Cov 2 virus

I can’t tell if you’re being obtuse or if you are genuinely retarded

They performed zero clinical trials on the efficacy of the vaccines in preventing a viral infection of sars cov 2.

Wow. Tell me the difference between preventing and contracting?

I can’t contact a virus if it’s prevented by a vaccine.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Wow. Tell me the difference between preventing and contracting?

I can’t contact a virus if it’s prevented by a vaccine.

Holy fuck.....COVID 19 IS NOT A FUCKING VIRUS