If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard.

Just now, Anler said:

The ones running their mouths about it the most on here (starting threads)...

JT

ACE

MC

Highmark

:news: 

Don't you not think the other side of the story, or the real, full story should not be heard instead of the constant biased, brainwashing our T.V. and the likes tells us? 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The anti vaxxers endless drivel. Understanding vaccines was something they never learned.

The tard never ends.

Agin pampers open your Webster not the googel digital version the book . Then read what a vaccine is . Then tell us what you got 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Don't you not think the other side of the story, or the real, full story should not be heard instead of the constant biased, brainwashing our T.V. and the likes tells us? 

And you know the "real story" right? Everyone is being brainwashed by the TV and internet but you didnt get your "real story" from the tv or internet right?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

And you know the "real story" right? Everyone is being brainwashed by the TV and internet but you didnt get your "real story" from the tv or internet right?

You didn't answer the question. Do you not think the whole story should be told or are you just happy hearing the one sided argument about it? 

Please tell me, if not for the internet, that is constantly under attack (censorship) where would the other side of the story come from? 

Just now, irv said:

You didn't answer the question. Do you not think the whole story should be told or are you just happy hearing the one sided argument about it? 

Please tell me, if not for the internet, that is constantly under attack (censorship) where would the other side of the story come from? 

I believe in freedom, thats it. If we had that we would have the "whole story" 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am not starting look at me I got the jab threads nor am I telling anyone they should. I am just mocking the emotional libtwats here. You are the one pontificating here that you are the smart one. :thumbsup:

You seem upset about it.  Did you not like the certificate of bravery and cookie I sent you after your “I got mine!” announcement here?

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Yup. I’m not against people taking it, I’m 100% for informed consent and what they’re really taking, what the risks are, what benefits they’re actually getting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You seem upset about it.  Did you not like the certificate of bravery and cookie I sent you after your “I got mine!” announcement here?

I like certificates!

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t care what people need or want to shoot up, smoke up, drink up or fuck up so they can feel safe or protected.  I don’t care……so long as they don’t run their fucking mouths about what they think I should do to feel the same.

This should be simple.

The irony of this in a thread titled "If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard."

I assume you are referring to the OP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The covid bullshit isn’t a vaccine. Quit calling it that retard.

Oh man, now we are changing the definition of vaccines. I assume this is being done to keep you/others out of the "liberal antivaxxer camp".

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The irony of this in a thread titled "If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard."

I assume you are referring to the OP.

How is this “irony”?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Oh man, now we are changing the definition of vaccines. I assume this is being done to keep you/others out of the "liberal antivaxxer camp".

Clearly, you are definitionally disabled.  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How is this “irony”?

Clearly, you are definitionally disabled.  

If you were speaking to JT running his mouth, there is none. "If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard." is about as blunt as it gets.

Hoping someone call tell me why it's not a vaccine. From merriam-webster

"a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease"

1) a preparation: check

2) administered by injection: check

3) simulate body's immune response: check

4) against a specific infection agent: check

I understand why that has to be twisted to help make the case.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This stat was already corrected, but I see it's still making the rounds.

I'm not nearly as vested in all this as some. What was the corrected percentage?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

If you were speaking to JT running his mouth, there is none. "If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard." is about as blunt as it gets.

Hoping someone call tell me why it's not a vaccine. From merriam-webster

"a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease"

1) a preparation: check

2) administered by injection: check

3) simulate body's immune response: check

4) against a specific infection agent: check

I understand why that has to be twisted to help make the case.

That doesn’t explain the irony of my post as you called it.  Now on your “definition”, while our liberal society is trying to change it, here is the actual definition for a vaccine.  Now, this is going to upset you because clearly, what you so courageously stepped up to get injected with was NOT a vaccine.  It was a virtue signaling agent.  :lol:

Vaccine- a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases.
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That doesn’t explain the irony of my post as you called it.  Now on your “definition”, while our liberal society is trying to change it, here is the actual definition for a vaccine.  Now, this is going to upset you because clearly, what you so courageously stepped up to get injected with was NOT a vaccine.  It was a virtue signaling agent.  :lol:

Vaccine- a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases.

Wait until this retard finds out they changed the definition of vaccine to encapsulate this therapy :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I missed the part where it said it had to provide 100% immunity. I assume that's what you're referencing?

Two doses of the chickenpox vaccine is more than 90% effective at preventing chickenpox. When you get vaccinated, you protect yourself and others in your family and community. This protection is especially important for people who cannot get vaccinated, such as those with a weakened immune system (body’s lowered ability to fight germs and sickness), or pregnant women.

Edited by akvanden

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, I missed the part where it said it had to provide 100% immunity. I assume that's what you're referencing?

Two doses of the chickenpox vaccine is more than 90% effective at preventing chickenpox. When you get vaccinated, you protect yourself and others in your family and community. This protection is especially important for people who cannot get vaccinated, such as those with a weakened immune system (body’s lowered ability to fight germs and sickness), or pregnant women.

Did you?  Did you really “miss it”?

Its ok if you want to follow those around enforcing the narrative you want to live by.  It’s the world we live in now.

BTW, I’m not addressing your chicken pox reference because it is a stretch correlation and I usually just call people stupid when they try to apply one.