If you got that vaccine you’re a fucking retard.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you?  Did you really “miss it”?

Its ok if you want to follow those around enforcing the narrative you want to live by.  It’s the world we live in now.

BTW, I’m not addressing your chicken pox reference because it is a stretch correlation and I usually just call people stupid when they try to apply one.

You can't get off that easily. What did you mean by " and provide immunity"

If you didn't mean 100% -  insult my intelligence, tell me what you really meant, and let's move on. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BTW, I’m not addressing your chicken pox reference because it is a stretch correlation and I usually just call people stupid when they try to apply one.

You don't have to, everyone else can see it. No vaccine is 100% effective, if that's the argument being made. Maybe we should stop calling them vaccines too. 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You don't have to, everyone else can see it. No vaccine is 100% effective, if that's the argument being made. Maybe we should stop calling them vaccines too. 

Logical fallacy based on false equivalency.

these experimental treatments were never advertised to provide immunity. They claimed it reduced severe outcomes. You’re falsely equating full immunity with a small reduction of symptoms.  

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Logical fallacy based on false equivalency.

these experimental treatments were never advertised to provide immunity. They claimed it reduced severe outcomes. You’re falsely equating full immunity with a small reduction of symptoms.  

No, the clinical trials said they were effective at preventing infection. Severe outcomes too, for sure. (Yes, it was against the first strain, yes, it's change since with the delta variant, stay on topic)

• Based on evidence from clinical trials, in people aged 18 years and older, the Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.

Vaccine, like other vaccines, that helps promote immunity. 

Just now, akvanden said:

No, the clinical trials said they were effective at preventing infection. Severe outcomes too, for sure. (Yes, it was against the first strain, yes, it's change since with the delta variant, stay on topic)

• Based on evidence from clinical trials, in people aged 18 years and older, the Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.

No they didn’t. Link it. 

The anti science alt left can call it a vaccine if it makes them feel better even though it’s not. But it doesn’t change the fact that it’s the least effective, most dangerous one on the market right now. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

No they didn’t. Link it. 

Interim findings from this clinical trial, using data from participants with a median of 2 months of follow-up, indicate that the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine efficacy after 2 doses was 94.1% (95% confidence interval = 89.3%–96.8%) in preventing symptomatic, laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 among persons without evidence of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, which was the primary study endpoint.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm695152e1.htm?s_cid=mm695152e1_w

Do you mind if I refer to you as "hippie anti-vaxxer"? Or do you prefer "liberal anti-vaxxer"?

Edited by akvanden

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You can't get off that easily. What did you mean by " and provide immunity"

If you didn't mean 100% -  insult my intelligence, tell me what you really meant, and let's move on. 

I’m not into giving homework on forums.  But, you can look up the definition of immunity if you want.  

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lol:

You really are kinda simple.

I don't have anything to add to the "Vaccine" discussion, but my 70 year old neighbor (Smokes like a chimney and got the shot) was at the local pharmacy yesterday, and asked if they would notify him when the next booster shot or what ever they want to call it comes out.  The pharmacist told him that they "heard" the plan is to include it in the annual flu shot going forward.  

So all of you who get the annual flu shot, your Covid booster will be included in that, is what it sounds like the plan will be.

I have no factual data or studies or CDC guidance on this statement, just what the local pharmacist "heard" is coming.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

The anti science alt left can call it a vaccine if it makes them feel better even though it’s not. But it doesn’t change the fact that it’s the least effective, most dangerous one on the market right now. 

“Inoculation” just doesn’t sound as sexy and would sell even worse.

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

I don't have anything to add to the "Vaccine" discussion, but my 70 year old neighbor (Smokes like a chimney and got the shot) was at the local pharmacy yesterday, and asked if they would notify him when the next booster shot or what ever they want to call it comes out.  The pharmacist told him that they "heard" the plan is to include it in the annual flu shot going forward.  

So all of you who get the annual flu shot, your Covid booster will be included in that, is what it sounds like the plan will be.

I have no factual data or studies or CDC guidance on this statement, just what the local pharmacist "heard" is coming.

I’ve said this many times for months now.  It will become part of the flu shot line-up.  Because, that’s where it belongs.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Interim findings from this clinical trial, using data from participants with a median of 2 months of follow-up, indicate that the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine efficacy after 2 doses was 94.1% (95% confidence interval = 89.3%–96.8%) in preventing symptomatic, laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 among persons without evidence of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, which was the primary study endpoint.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm695152e1.htm?s_cid=mm695152e1_w

Do you mind if I refer to you as "hippie anti-vaxxer"? Or do you prefer "liberal anti-vaxxer"?

It’s seriously like you have no clue what you’re reading :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Inoculation” just doesn’t sound as sexy and would sell even worse.

Oh the covid fear cult would drink bleach if they were told it would protect others.

but that would actually protect others imo 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Oh the covid fear cult would drink bleach if they were told it would protect others.

but that would actually protect others imo 

“YOO NeED to DrynK it ToO….FoR mY sAfetY!!!!!!”

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

ACE: Claims it was never advertised to prevent infection, asks for link, dismisses link.

I think you need to google what the word preliminary means and actually read what they’re saying there 

learn science. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“YOO NeED to DrynK it ToO….FoR mY sAfetY!!!!!!”

Their bleach won’t work unless you drink your bleach too!

wait 

holy fuck the covid fear cult is modern day Jim jones stuff 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

ACE: Claims it was never advertised to prevent infection, asks for link, dismisses link.

I feel sorta inclined to warn you about sparring with “Ace” but, I enjoy the flavor of his brand and he makes me laugh so, please try to learn as you go…or don’t.  :lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some say you're a retard for getting the shot

Others say your a retard for not getting the shot

Maybe you all can just mind your own damn business and worry bout yourselves?  :news: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

This stat was already corrected, but I see it's still making the rounds.

Only corrected after it could not be coved up any longer like every other load of shit regarding most topics today.  Most times back page Friday afternoon edition at best 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Covid-19 is the resulting disease. SARS-Cov-2 is the virus. The “vaccine” does absolutely nothing to prevent contracting or transmitting the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The “vaccine” is a therapy that lessens the symptoms or the disease covid-19

quit being a fucking moron

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Covid-19 is the resulting disease. SARS-Cov-2 is the virus. The “vaccine” does absolutely nothing to prevent contracting or transmitting the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The “vaccine” is a therapy that lessens the symptoms or the disease covid-19

quit being a fucking moron

You have know idea how many people got mad at me for telling them that covid isn’t a virus