Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So it took Kapernick to remind you of all the wonderful things to do in the fall…sure…that’s it.🤣

You sound like my buddy that claims Bubba Wallace ruined NASCAR and BLM the NFL….he still watched The Daytona 500 and The Super Bowl.

I didn't.

:poke:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So it took Kapernick to remind you of all the wonderful things to do in the fall…sure…that’s it.🤣

You sound like my buddy that claims Bubba Wallace ruined NASCAR and BLM the NFL….he still watched The Daytona 500 and The Super Bowl.

If I learned anything at all from all of that, it's that there is a Black National Anthem. I feel very good inside knowing that.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/14/2022 at 6:42 PM, motonoggin said:

I feel personally attacked by this...

img_1_1644885705523.jpg

Similar to my downtown except we have buildings just like that on both sides of the road.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, nascarmike said:

If I learned anything at all from all of that, it's that there is a Black National Anthem. I feel very good inside knowing that.

between that and CRT I learned I am a racist oppressor trying to keep the black man down, who knew:dunno:

2 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Is this a real billboard? If it is, where can i see it.

Copied from a member on another site, he's from Michigan, says it's a real Billboard on 

169 and 180 at the Indiana/Michigan border

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

well he is one of YOUR buddies...

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh-what? There was a NASCAR race this weekend?

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

between that and CRT I learned I am a racist oppressor trying to keep the black man down, who knew:dunno:

With all of this woke stuff now a days I've learned I'm a Lesbian trapped in a mans body...... taunt.gif.318e8d7b9cc7179846985dcbaf4f6ea9.gif

• Haha 1