Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Mainstream media.  Again seems the crying was about cnn and msnbc.  

How hard is it for you to understand that Trump said he had a healthcare plan, would cut the debt, deficit among other things. It makes not one bit of difference what news channel reported him saying what he said, he said it, it's not an opinion or a narrative by any news source it's his own words spoken from his own mouth and those words were lies, untruths,false statements, or whatever makes you feel better.  

Are you going to believe Trump or your lying ears and eyes?  

Maybe they like being lied to or told what they want to here?

try looking at biden he has 47 years of lies.

So 4 years is all it takes to get things done in DC? so on that factor alone biden is a failure.

So only trump tells lies as potus is that your take? 

With that brilliant statement (bold) I think there is zero reason to continue this conversation. 

Just stay on board of the msm train it suits you. 

31 minutes ago, Roosting said:

try looking at biden he has 47 years of lies.

So 4 years is all it takes to get things done in DC? so on that factor alone biden is a failure.

So only trump tells lies as potus is that your take? 

With that brilliant statement (bold) I think there is zero reason to continue this conversation. 

Just stay on board of the msm train it suits you. 

What it boils down to is Trump was supposed to be different, not a lying politician like Biden, but turns out he was just like him only an asshole to boot.      

Just keep drinking the orange koolaid and make believe that it's all the media's fault, like the good little snowflake you are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

What it boils down to is Trump was supposed to be different, not a lying politician like Biden, but turns out he was just like him only an asshole to boot.      

Just keep drinking the orange koolaid and make believe that it's all the media's fault, like the good little snowflake you are. 

:Khashoggi:

15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes and I see you completely ignore the fact that Trump had no healthcare plan, that the democrats didn't force him to golf.   

I was fine with no plan and just canceling the shit show that that started costing me about 700 more a month as soon as it started and cost the guys who work for me there coverage and had to go on the state excange . That monstrosity was nothing but a massive lie . Yet the media still fawns over the non affordable care act like it is some sort of golden egg. 

Just keep tuning in to cnn and msnbc I am sure it is like a warm blanket for you.  

7 hours ago, Anler said:

I wonder how many faggots on this site would do a fucking thing if they encountered something like this... :news:

What does this mean?  I suspect many here would stop their vehicle to see what the fuck is going on.  Or, certainly intervene if it was in their neighborhood.  Are you proclaiming you wouldn’t?

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

smh  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Plissken said:

:Khashoggi:

Yeahhhhno.

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I was fine with no plan and just canceling the shit show that that started costing me about 700 more a month as soon as it started and cost the guys who work for me there coverage and had to go on the state excange . That monstrosity was nothing but a massive lie . Yet the media still fawns over the non affordable care act like it is some sort of golden egg. 

Just keep tuning in to cnn and msnbc I am sure it is like a warm blanket for you.  

Good for you, millions weren't fine with no coverage.

Again for the last time I don't get cnn msnbc, I am only judging the words I heard come right out of your orange gods mouth.    

You snowflakes are acting just like Hillary voters, you just can't accept that others see things differently.

• Platinum Contributing Member

50 percent of the murders yet only 13% of the population.  8600 black on black murders in 2020.

36% of the abortions yet only 13% of the population.  Some estimates as high as 1800 per day.   1 in 3 pregnancies.  

By far the most dangerous thing to AA's is themselves.  There needs to be a cultural change or it will only get worse.   This can't be solved by govt.    

• Like 1

Got to be 25 stories trending this morning on how white peoples words are hurting blacks.  This is completely ignored, other than to call racism on whoever makes mention.  Do you understand how fucked up your thinking has become by the brain washing in this country to come to the conclusion,  white supremacy groups or whites in general are the problem?  

FDEE1C04-0FDC-4778-BB95-B97F276D4C01.jpeg

4CF9F057-D355-4952-9FC2-D5B198CFEC02.jpeg

CEB2A61D-763B-4EEC-BAD9-83FDCB54297C.jpeg

8DC30357-1D98-4C5B-89C5-BC0CE6E9D5CB.jpeg

Edited by Cold War

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

50 percent of the murders yet only 13% of the population.  8600 black on black murders in 2020.

36% of the abortions yet only 13% of the population.  Some estimates as high as 1800 per day.   1 in 3 pregnancies.  

By far the most dangerous thing to AA's is themselves.  There needs to be a cultural change or it will only get worse.   This can't be solved by govt.    

Afg. is safer than Chicago.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

83 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend and it isn’t news!   :lol:

smh .  

proof CRT is real,  news media is predominately white and just ignore blacks being killed on the streets of CHicago every weekend.   

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

proof CRT is real,  news media is predominately white and just ignore blacks being killed on the streets of CHicago every weekend.   

Around here , they can’t.  People want their 15 minutes of fame. 1hr after a family member is violently murdered.  You put on your best outfit and get on the news.   Yell, scream, cuss for justice,  but it never happens.  Because another black guy did it.  That would be acting white ,  snitching on a homicide . But, hey look at me …I was on television. 

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

83 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend and it isn’t news!   :lol:

smh .  

At least 100.  

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/07/06/independence-day-shootings-chicago/

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No, white supremacists are the most dangerous people to blacks... Didnt you see all of the white supremacists on the news killing black people? 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Jesus Christ!   Remember when mass shootings ,  4 shot was month long , front page news? 

Its pretty bad right now. We had 3 jobs last week where there were shootings on the block while we were working. They are shooting during the day and at anyone. Car jackings are up over 200% and people are getting robbed downtown in broad daylight. This mayor is an incompetent fucking loser. All of this shit going on and all they are crying about racism. Its a fucking joke

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jesus Christ!   Remember when mass shootings ,  4 shot was month long , front page news? 

My county averages about 1 to 2 murders a year.   Yes the population is small (100K) but its rate per 100K is a quarter of the national average.   You just rarely hear of anyone getting murdered. 

Think I seen where almost 1/2 of the murders in the US are in 5 counties.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its pretty bad right now. We had 3 jobs last week where there were shootings on the block while we were working. They are shooting during the day and at anyone. Car jackings are up over 200% and people are getting robbed downtown in broad daylight. This mayor is an incompetent fucking loser. All of this shit going on and all they are crying about racism. Its a fucking joke

Crazy bro.  I don’t know how you work down there.  I know quite a few , who will not, no matter the pay. 

Right now, I probably have 500 k of cars sitting in un fenced parking lot with the keys in them. Not a care in the world, other than they may get rained on.  Downtown you can’t even keep the doors open. They will run through shop and steal your tools right off your box.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My county averages about 1 to 2 murders a year.   Yes the population is small (100K) but its rate per 100K is a quarter of the national average.   You just rarely hear of anyone getting murdered. 

Think I seen where almost 1/2 of the murders in the US are in 5 counties.  

Being the victim of a violent crime in my town is almost non existent.  As you head East it jumps considerable every 20 miles.  

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

My son is heading to the Windy City Smokeout next weekend.   What's that neighborhood like?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My son is heading to the Windy City Smokeout next weekend.   What's that neighborhood like?

I wouldn't worry, there will be a shitload of cops out during that and thousands of people around. 

• Like 1