Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

They actually started by putting notices under the wipers of cars, not the ones with Hillary bumper stickers, the ones with Confederate flags on them or in their yards, sit in bars and listen to the patrons talk, buy drinks for the ones who openly speak of their hate for minorities.   That is just a few ways they get around, not to mention the prison connection.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

My views are from living in the city among them till I was about 12 . But yeah what ever you say .

How many minority were in your say 3rd grade class? 

Well I think the most crackers in class up till about 5th grade  was  7 .  Of class rooms of prob 18  to 30 . 

And shocker the ones that I nor other kids with decent family's were allowed to play with  a lot are dead or have been or are locked up.  not hard to see a pattern not hard to form a opinion based on 52yrs of life experience and first hand  observation .

But yeah I am sure it was the same for you growing up in rurel SD lol 

You’re wasting your breath because I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about JT and other people. I’m well aware of your life experiences and history because you have posted them here before and and I have a functioning memory. :lol:

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

DRUMPF!!!!!  :lol:

LOL!  I know!  

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Where they at ? 

Haven't met one mutherfucking White supremist in my life. All I see nowadays is a bunch of white cuck soy boys that would gladly give their Girlfriend up to a Brotha. 

But to answer ur question obviously both suck. 

Yeah, some real pussies on the white bread side for sure.  It’s weird. Fuck, we fought all the fucking time growing up.  My daughter told me that in high school it was just the blacks to at fought.  I just shook my head.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Can’t really blame the little monkeys with “adults” like the dope filming it. All they know is how to be thugs. 

Lotsa truth here.  Kinda like the “product of ones own environment” statistics.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lotsa truth here.  Kinda like the “product of ones own environment” statistics.

Yup exactly. It’s like pit bulls great dogs but you put them with some asshole that teaches them to fight well there gonna fight no different with these kids. There surrounded by thugs and low life’s there gonna act like that because it’s all they know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

More around than you think, but they tend to stay somewhat underground. They marched chanting Jews will not replace us at a rally, you had to have seen that, a good number showed up on Jan. 6th, we had a small group trying to recruit in my home town a few years ago, they got nowhere.  

And yes they both suck, I don't know WTF is wrong with people.

How many can you count on one hand?

:lol:

Nice try.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Absolutely ridiculous.....Guy says population of 1300...🤦‍♂️

So 2 crazy kkk wannabes posted some flyers big fucking deal. 

Edited by EvilBird

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many can you count on one hand?

:lol:

Nice try.

I guess you didn't see them marching saying Jews will not replace us?  

You have no idea what goes on in the rural areas of the US, nor do you know how the criminal gangs operate in and out of the  prison system.  

You're just the Kracken expert.

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

They are faggots so they dont have kids, dont care.

I saw this shit growing up constantly in my school,  Caucasians were minority. Black kids would always pick on some smaller white kid and then jump Him 3 to 1 or more...every.fucking.time. 😡

Dose not change no matter how old they get the brothers rarely attack unless there in a Troop

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You have no idea what goes on in the rural areas of the US, nor do you know how the criminal gangs operate in and out of the  prison system.  

You are making a weird argument here and I’m not sure you are having the impact you want because I’m not sure it’s making a lot of sense.  :dunno:

Most white people don’t care anything about trashy white suprematist and want them left under their rocks.  A growing majority of black people are openly supporting BLM violence and other misguided, illegal actions taken by their own.  

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Dose not change no matter how old they get the brothers rarely attack unless there in a Troop

Truth without doubt for sure.  Natives are the same way.  There was a time in history during the “Wild West” that it was legal to shoot Injuns in groups of three or more.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I bet it was white supremacist.

image.thumb.png.8ed282da47a1fad0d8ef2e476c55916a.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1jkw said:

More around than you think, but they tend to stay somewhat underground. They marched chanting Jews will not replace us at a rally, you had to have seen that, a good number showed up on Jan. 6th, we had a small group trying to recruit in my home town a few years ago, they got nowhere.  

And yes they both suck, I don't know WTF is wrong with people.

Wait, what?  The 1/6 demonstration was by white supremacists?  Do tell.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what exactly are you doing about this outrage that JT posted other than hanging out at the Yacht Club you sanctimonious old fuck?

Well for starters, I'm not behaving like a fucking twat which is so often your standard M. O.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You are making a weird argument here and I’m not sure you are having the impact you want because I’m not sure it’s making a lot of sense.  :dunno:

Most white people don’t care anything about trashy white suprematist and want them left under their rocks.  A growing majority of black people are openly supporting BLM violence and other misguided, illegal actions taken by their own.  

Truth without doubt for sure.  Natives are the same way.  There was a time in history during the “Wild West” that it was legal to shoot Injuns in groups of three or more.

No, I stated they were both bad and there were more white suprematists than people think, nothing more.  

True, and most have no idea that there even are white hate groups or their scope of illegal activity.   

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait, what?  The 1/6 demonstration was by white supremacists?  Do tell.

Guarantee when all the people there are known  there will be white supremacists among them. I'm not saying they organized it, just participated in it.

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, I stated they were both bad and there were more white suprematists than people think, nothing more.  

True, and most have no idea that there even are white hate groups or their scope of illegal activity.   

I think there may be more but, numbers are very bleak….and they stay under their rocks.  The Black hate groups are coming out in force and it’s starting to make an impact.

Trouble is a loomin’……and they’ll have nobody to blame but themselves…..history repeating.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, like a one in a million.  It's possible, but not likely.

No it is exactly what they do, join in any protest and destroy property because they feel safe, unlike when they are only with their own weak members.

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No it is exactly what they do, join in any protest and destroy property because they feel safe, unlike when they are only with their own weak members.

OK, scabs?

Get real.