Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Jt triggered again from Twitter

No I’m triggered by a little boy being beat on while an adult films it and that people on this site fall for the lefts lies about white supremacy. 

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This pisses me off so much, you can't believe. That kid's father should extract vengeance from these bastards.  

This is America's future.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This pisses me off so much, you can't believe. That kid's father should extract vengeance from these bastards.  

With all the white hate - this will be more common.

The white pushback is going to come…as it always does.  One thing about the honkey race, they have proven themselves to be the most violent people in history when all mobbed up.  Hang a few nig nogs and they’ll take notice quick!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The white pushback is going to come…as it always does.  One thing about the honkey race, they have proven themselves to be the most violent people in history when all mobbed up.  Hang a few nig nogs and they’ll take notice quick!

Thanks for those wise words Mumbles.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for those wise words Mumbles.

Another awesome contribution from you @Mainecat Care to share your thoughts on those two videos?  Oh and zambroski is not wrong.  The party of tolerance is so intolerant of disagreement with their ideals that we true Americans will have no choice but to rise up.  Its that or concede and I don't have that in me.  

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Thats all you can come up with?  smh

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just another day that ends in Y.

what a useless waste of air you are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Another awesome contribution from you @Mainecat Care to share your thoughts on those two videos?  Oh and zambroski is not wrong.  The party of tolerance is so intolerant of disagreement with their ideals that we true Americans will have no choice but to rise up.  Its that or concede and I don't have that in me.  

“Concede”?  :lol: I really feel so, so many are just watching and waiting. Hint: the blacks know this also…..and it infuriates them that they are rightfully too scared to leave their own burned and ripped apart areas of town.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I love the apologists.

Just now, Zambroski said:

“Concede”?  :lol: I really feel so, so many are just watching and waiting. Hint: the blacks know this also…..and it infuriates them that they are rightfully too scared to leave their own burned and ripped apart areas of town.

I love the apologists.

For the lack of a better term....."kneejerk".  This is much of what is black culture today, and we dance all around it, lest we be called racist.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know. Govt & media is all about blacks are great & whites are shit. Add in kids getting told daily in school the same thing ...white kids are indoctrinated to be liberal pussies. 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Joel is scared to comment- as he fears being called a rassis if he does. That's what brainwashing does to people ...

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I don't know. Govt & media is all about blacks are great & whites are shit. Add in kids getting told daily in school the same thing ...white kids are indoctrinated to be liberal pussies. 

These kids are still be raised by many good parents.  I saw first hand the shot my daughter was fed and went up to the school three times to “address” this shit and explained things in better proportion to my daughter.

Society is a game….some can play, other just hate.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Animals in a pack doing what they were taught to do from birth from the pack.  Has not changed in my life time . Prob one of the pack elders fillming. I am just glad no crackers walked by to break it up then there would have been riots . It is the first week of the month after all  time to stock the pantery 

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Joel is scared to comment- as he fears being called a rassis if he does. That's what brainwashing does to people ...

Passive apologists are the most bizarre to me.  Just too scared to speak their minds for the most part I think.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

With all the white hate - this will be more common.

This shit has not changed from when I was a kid . If a pack of young  niglets approaches you can show no fear or they pounce . When Alone they are timid.  There mom could give 2 fucks less if approached about the incident she will instantly start screaming and nodding her fat head not letting any one get a word in till she slams the public housing door and gets back to her stories 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lol father . You think that kid has a father ? If he did mom would not be raising her kid in the only jungle  she could afford 

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

This shit has not changed from when I was a kid . If a pack of young  niglets approaches you can show no fear or they pounce . When Alone they are timid.  There mom could give 2 fucks less if approached about the incident she will instantly start screaming and nodding her fat head not letting any one get a word in till she slams the public housing door and gets back to her stories 

This is true. But I think with them knowing cops won't touch them, & media etc constantly saying white is bad - it emboldens the low iq animals even more. I bet cops didn't even look for the kids bike. 

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Learn before you open your trap.

This just one of his hundred triggered threads and Mumbles is an idiot follower.