Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This is true. But I think with them knowing cops won't touch them, & media etc constantly saying white is bad - it emboldens the low iq animals even more. I bet cops didn't even look for the kids bike. 

Cop never would have looked for the bike . 

All starts at home and is not going to change in my lifetime .the behaviors and accountability has done nothing but get worse in my life .  

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Instead of being triggered over this stuff we should applaud it and be happy….,..right? SMH 

I think I’ll just go on with my life.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Sort of like the 3 black  kids absentee fathers then ha 

I bet they form their views from short internet videos too. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats all you can come up with?  smh

what a useless waste of air you are

And what exactly are you doing about this outrage that JT posted other than hanging out at the Yacht Club you sanctimonious old fuck?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think I’ll just go on with my life.

Well that just won’t do....you need to express outrage on a sled site because that’s what solves problems!😂

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that just won’t do....you need to express outrage on a sled site because that’s what solves problems!😂

DRUMPF!!!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Cop never would have looked for the bike . 

All starts at home and is not going to change in my lifetime .the behaviors and accountability has done nothing but get worse in my life .  

With the kids faces on vid - I believe any decent cop would have went to their place & tried to get the bike back. 

It's only going to get worse. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Not sure where your vax thread is - but 13 yr old Saginaw kid died 3 days after jab. 

I don’t think I started any vax threads :dunno:

But, we had zero Covid deaths in MI last 24 hours. Even with the super duper Delta plus crap 

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I don’t think I started any vax threads :dunno:

But, we had zero Covid deaths in MI last 24 hours. Even with the super duper Delta plus crap 

Maybe it was JT that started that? :dunno:

Delta is less lethal ... but that is good news. 

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

I bet they form their views from short internet videos too. :lol:

My views are from living in the city among them till I was about 12 . But yeah what ever you say .

How many minority were in your say 3rd grade class? 

Well I think the most crackers in class up till about 5th grade  was  7 .  Of class rooms of prob 18  to 30 . 

And shocker the ones that I nor other kids with decent family's were allowed to play with  a lot are dead or have been or are locked up.  not hard to see a pattern not hard to form a opinion based on 52yrs of life experience and first hand  observation .

But yeah I am sure it was the same for you growing up in rurel SD lol 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

They are faggots so they dont have kids, dont care.

I saw this shit growing up constantly in my school,  Caucasians were minority. Black kids would always pick on some smaller white kid and then jump Him 3 to 1 or more...every.fucking.time. 😡

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

My views are from living in the city among them till I was about 12 . But yeah what ever you say .

How many minority were in your say 3rd grade class? 

Well I think the most crackers in class up till about 5th grade  was  7 .  Of class rooms of prob 18  to 30 . 

And shocker the ones that I nor other kids with decent family's were allowed to play with  a lot are dead or have been or are locked up.  not hard to see a pattern not hard to form a opinion based on 52yrs of life experience and first hand  observation .

But yeah I am sure it was the same for you growing up in rurel SD lol 

It's quite funny how some people who live such a sheltered life opinions of what reality actually is in the hood.. some would call it white privilege, I don't, it's just some things some people have never experienced due to location which is awesome for them, but they definitely should keep away from threads like this just like they have kept away from the hood.. But but, I saw "Boyz in the Hood" and "New Jack city" we know what goes on..:lol:..

I'd bet 99% of this board has never even been in a real hood in person on foot in the past decade..:bc:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So both white supremacy and black thugs can't both be bad, it's one or the other?

Where they at ? 

Haven't met one mutherfucking White supremist in my life. All I see nowadays is a bunch of white cuck soy boys that would gladly give their Girlfriend up to a Brotha. 

But to answer ur question obviously both suck. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Where they at ? 

Haven't met one mutherfucking White supremist in my life. All I see nowadays is a bunch of white cuck soy boys that would gladly give their Girlfriend up to a Brotha. 

More around than you think, but they tend to stay somewhat underground. They marched chanting Jews will not replace us at a rally, you had to have seen that, a good number showed up on Jan. 6th, we had a small group trying to recruit in my home town a few years ago, they got nowhere.  

And yes they both suck, I don't know WTF is wrong with people.

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Where they at ? 

48 years on this earth and I've met 1. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's quite funny how some people who live such a sheltered life opinions of what reality actually is in the hood.. some would call it white privilege, I don't, it's just some things some people have never experienced due to location which is awesome for them, but they definitely should keep away from threads like this just like they have kept away from the hood.. But but, I saw "Boyz in the Hood" and "New Jack city" we know what goes on..:lol:..

I'd bet 99% of this board has never even been in a real hood in person on foot in the past decade..:bc:

Exactly Bro.....I admit I was a fuckup when I was younger and use to hang out with some real douchebags. Ive been at block parties/cookouts etc as the only White dude there more than I can count. You think they didnt give me shit or have Black dudes be like why the fuck is this white boy here? Esp when you got a sexy black chick on ur nuts.  🤣

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

More around than you think, but they tend to stay somewhat underground. They marched chanting Jews will not replace us at a rally, you had to have seen that, a good number showed up on Jan. 6th, we had a small group trying to recruit in my home town a few years ago, they got nowhere.  

My experience never met one. But guess it depends where you are at.  Personally think its way overblown. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What's your basis for this statement? I'm in sales, travel the entire state daily, I've met 1 in my life, I'm in rural areas, straight up ghettos, and high end areas, Lived in Illinois, Missouri, Pennsylvania, and New York, again met only 1 in my life.. What do you do to meet and interact with all these "white supremacists" thru out the nation?? :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Exactly Bro.....I admit I was a fuckup when I was younger and use to hang out with some real douchebags. Ive been at block parties/cookouts etc as the only White dude there more than I can count. You think they didnt give me shit or have Black dudes be like why the fuck is this white boy here? Esp when you got a sexy black chick on ur nuts.  🤣

Me too, spent a bit over a year locked in a cage by the time I was 16..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's your basis for this statement? I'm in sales, travel the entire state daily, I've met 1 in my life, I'm in rural areas, straight up ghettos, and high end areas, Lived in Illinois, Missouri, Pennsylvania, and New York, again met only 1 in my life.. What do you do to meet and interact with all these "white supremacists" thru out the nation?? :news:

As I said they were in my hometown trying to recruit, a small rural town of about 1300, they aren't going to walk up and say hi I'm a white supremacy group leader wanna join?  Be in an area where they perceive like minded people live, they watch social media posts and forums to seek out new members too.  If you know any parole agents ask them, they get warnings about it.

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dont doubt ya....just my experience never met one. Guess it depends where you are at. 

They are pretty good at not outing themselves until they are quite sure you would be cool with it.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

As I said they were in my hometown trying to recruit, a small rural town of about 1300, they aren't going to walk up and say hi I'm a white supremacy group leader wanna join?  Be in an area where they perceive like minded people live, they watch social media posts and forums to seek out new members too.  If you know any parole agents ask them, they get warnings about it.

So how did they go about trying to recruit in a small town of 1300 on the "down low"?? How did they find like minded people in your town of 1300 if they didn't just walk up and say "Hi"?? 

I don't know any parole agents, but I interact with police on a weekly basis maybe bi weekly in the winter, in a city of 500k, city cops, state troopers, and county sheriff's,..Not a one has ever even mentioned white supremacists.. 

• Thanks 1