Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I made over 600k in the market last and up over 300k so far this year.  What is it you want to tell me?

I guess it didn't crash like the orange god said it would, we are up pretty well but not as much as you.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Pcalling out asshokes on there bullshit was and still is 100% warranted and I just hope another Trump comes along soon to continue to shine a blazing light on it day after day or we just get more of this 

Screenshot_20210704-184635_Chrome.jpg

Lying and acting like an asshole didn't work quite as well as he thought.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I guess it didn't crash like the orange god said it would, we are up pretty well but not as much as you.

It will crash, it will crash hard.  Hope you know what you're doing.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It will crash, it will crash hard.  Hope you know what you're doing.

Ed Hymen says the inflation fears are over blown, at least the last report I read of his. Barring a major event I think we have a few years of growth yet, it would have to be really bad and sudden for me to get hurt too bad.

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Ed Hymen says the inflation fears are over blown, at least the last report I read of his. Barring a major event I think we have a few years of growth yet, it would have to be really bad and sudden for me to get hurt too bad.

Ed is wrong.  Inflation concerns are not temporary or short term.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He might be, but he has been voted top manager for 40 years in a row by his peers, and he didn't say there weren't concerns, just overblown right now.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Lying and acting like an asshole didn't work quite as well as he thought.

Nop way more sheep who buy what ever the TV or internet tells them with mouth wide open even he could have imagined.  Can you tell me what polices you think most Americans were turned off from ? 

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop way more sheep who buy what ever the TV or internet tells them with mouth wide open even he could have imagined.  Can you tell me what polices you think most Americans were turned off from ? 

I think you buy into the narrative that anybody that doesn't think like you is a sheep. Fact is like it or not he lied constantly, he did not do half of what he said he would, you excuse that but many don't.  

Here is a small sample.

On day 1 I will label China a currency manipulator.   

I won't be golfing I'll be too busy.  

My plan will cover everyone with better coverage at half the cost.  

I will cut the debt and deficit.  

The middle class will get the biggest tax breaks.   

Add in his tariffs.

Bankrupted many farmers, and his bailout of them cost more than the auto bailout.  

Cost the average American more than the tax break gave them.   

Without going on anymore, the fact is the trade deficit with China was larger than anytime in the previous 8 years in fact you have to go back 12 years to equal it.    

The US was in a manufacturing recession just prior to the pandemic and the 4th quarter GDP was 2.1%.  

So all his tough talk on China did nothing to close the trade deficit or stop them from stealing IP, in point of fact the very day Trump was touting the trade deal, his FBI director was telling congress that everyday in every office in the US companies were reporting IP theft bu China.  

The low UE rate was due to low wage jobs, proof of that was in the low GDP.    

I know this is a long post but feel free to dispute anything I posted, I'm sure because you make pretty good bank the tax breaks make you forgive lots of his actions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It’s coming.  The Fed is shitting it’s pants right now knowing they have to start raising rates….and if it is done improperly, it will lead to a chain reaction that sends us into a recession.  We’re due for a correction but many better be worried we may overcorrect.  Tha consequences of that may get real interesting in this tinder box political climate.

Meh, my checkbook is at the ready! ……and so is everything else.

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s coming.  The Fed is shitting it’s pants right now knowing they have to start raising rates….and if it is done improperly, it will lead to a chain reaction that sends us into a recession.  We’re due for a correction but many better be worried we may overcorrect.  Tha consequences of that may get real interesting in this tinder box political climate.

Damn skippy it’s coming and I have zero confidence that it will be done in a way that won’t completely fuck all but a few. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

After it all falls apart, they can "Build Back Better" for themselves.

I'm pretty sure it won't be better for most of the sheep.  

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I think you buy into the narrative that anybody that doesn't think like you is a sheep. Fact is like it or not he lied constantly, he did not do half of what he said he would, you excuse that but many don't.  

Here is a small sample.

Add in his tariffs.

Bankrupted many farmers, and his bailout of them cost more than the auto bailout.  

Without going on anymore, the fact is the trade deficit with China was larger than anytime in the previous 8 years in fact you have to go back 12 years to equal it.    

The US was in a manufacturing recession just prior to the pandemic and the 4th quarter GDP was 2.1%.  

So all his tough talk on China did nothing to close the trade deficit or stop them from stealing IP, in point of fact the very day Trump was touting the trade deal, his FBI director was telling congress that everyday in every office in the US companies were reporting IP theft bu China.  

I know this is a long post but feel free to dispute anything I posted, I'm sure because you make pretty good bank the tax breaks make you forgive lots of his actions.

From day 1, the democrats were poised to go against any and every plan trump had.  And the media was going to lie about anything to help.  Yet he still managed to get more support than any other president in recent history.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

After it all falls apart, they can "Build Back Better" for themselves.

I'm pretty sure it won't be better for most of the sheep.  

Most are unable to even sustain themselves in a good economic environment anymore due to their bizarre, ordered self hate and a compulsory obsession with activism of any sort.  Like always, these will be the ones that suffer the most and are standing in the streets complaining yet again about the furthering divide of rich and poor.

I got caught up in it in 2008 and lost a shitload....but, I limited my bitterness and rather than trying to blame all others for my loss, I moved on and built things back up.  You know, like winners are taught to do.  This time around, I'll be the one scooping up properties and buying everything on the cheap.  And I'm sure I'll get earfuls of whining about it all by the very ones that wanted this to happen since Trump was elected.  Too bad, so sad.

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

From day 1, the democrats were poised to go against any and every plan trump had.  And the media was going to lie about anything to help.  Yet he still managed to get more support than any other president in recent history.

There you go with the blaming everybody but Trump narrative, and still ignore Trumps lies.   

Did the media say my plan will cover everybody with better coverage at half the cost?   Or did Trump say it even though he had no plan?  

Did the media say I won't have time to golf or did Trump?

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There you go with the blaming everybody but Trump narrative, and still ignore Trumps lies.   

Did the media say my plan will cover everybody with better coverage at half the cost?   Or did Trump say it even though he had no plan?  

I’m guessing you tune into Rachel Maddow on a daily basis….cuz you sound just like her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Dude, do you have any clue as to what the democrats did for the last 4 years?  It was all to block any promise that trump had.  That is now the politics of this country.  Democrats will block anything that will make their opponent look good.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’m guessing you tune into Rachel Maddow on a daily basis….cuz you sound just like her.

This must be why I'm having difficulty understanding his standpoint(s) and argument here.  :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

This must be why I'm having difficulty understanding his standpoint(s) and argument here.  :dunno:

Trump lied 18,476 times.  It’s science I guess.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dude, do you have any clue as to what the democrats did for the last 4 years?  It was all to block any promise that trump had.  That is now the politics of this country.  Democrats will block anything that will make their opponent look good.

Yes and I see you completely ignore the fact that Trump had no healthcare plan, that the democrats didn't force him to golf.   

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No never watched her once, only time I ever see her is from clips here.  

I see you believe it's the medias fault Trump lied too.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Simple question, easy yes or no answer, so even you can understand. 

#1    Did Trump say he wouldn't have time to golf?  

#2    Did Trump say his plan would cover everybody with better coverage at half the cost?

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And they had the media on their side 24/7 doing anything and everything possible to further make Trump look bad.

Complaining about golf, of all things, instead of looking at the good things Trump did, sure did hook the sheep.:lol:

Trump2.jpg

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Here is a small sample.

Add in his tariffs.

You forgot his biggest lie the border wall and making Mexico pay for it…he did do a good job keeping the illegals out though

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Simple question, easy yes or no answer, so even you can understand. 

#1    Did Trump say he wouldn't have time to golf?  

#2    Did Trump say his plan would cover everybody with better coverage at half the cost?

Yes on both.  Now, what led this debate into you quoting Trump lies? Was it your failure at shifting the narrative of the OP topic being discussed?

You don’t need to answer that.