Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Guarantee when all the people there are known  there will be white supremacists among them. I'm not saying they organized it, just participated in it.

You almost seem to act like you’d rather it be anyone BUT white hate groups. What happens if it comes out that our own federal government was involved? Wouldn’t that be a touch more disturbing than a couple of skin heads being involved or hell, ANY other “group” for that fact of the matter? 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet it was white supremacist.

image.thumb.png.8ed282da47a1fad0d8ef2e476c55916a.png

Fuck that is nothing remember the habitat for humanity affordable housing building that was almost done in South Minneapolis lol 

Screenshot_20210704-134454_Chrome.jpg

On 7/3/2021 at 9:43 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what exactly are you doing about this outrage that JT posted other than hanging out at the Yacht Club you sanctimonious old fuck?

Why would he or could he  do anything about the way some nig nogs were raised ?  

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You almost seem to act like you’d rather it be anyone BUT white hate groups. What happens if it comes out that our own federal government was involved? Wouldn’t that be a touch more disturbing than a couple of skin heads being involved or hell, ANY other “group” for that fact of the matter? 

I don't know why you would think that when I have stated I believe it was hate groups involved, I also believe that gangs, and antifa were involved too.  It would not shock me at all if some federal employees were involved in in much of the shit that has happened.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It has been.  It's called the Patriots.  Enjoy the show.  Moron.

Poor sad Trumper Karen, his orange god got his ass kicked by a demented old fart and she just can't handle it.

On 7/3/2021 at 4:40 AM, Zambroski said:

The white pushback is going to come…as it always does.  One thing about the honkey race, they have proven themselves to be the most violent people in history when all mobbed up.  Hang a few nig nogs and they’ll take notice quick!

you think with weak walmart living call of duty playing faggots like yourself stand a chance?

On 7/3/2021 at 4:51 AM, poopooforme said:

Another awesome contribution from you @Mainecat Care to share your thoughts on those two videos?  Oh and zambroski is not wrong.  The party of tolerance is so intolerant of disagreement with their ideals that we true Americans will have no choice but to rise up.  Its that or concede and I don't have that in me.  

dont bullshit us american faggot. you are weak and scared

55 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes he did and kicked the orange mans ass.  How about that stock market?

I made over 600k in the market last and up over 300k so far this year.  What is it you want to tell me?

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Poor sad Trumper Karen, his orange god got his ass kicked by a demented old fart and she just can't handle it.

With help of almost every media outlet in existence for over 4 yrs . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

With help of almost every media outlet in existence for over 4 yrs . 

And a guy who lied and acted like an asshole too.

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Check the bullshit warning link when it's clicked.  Nothing to see.

It is pretty funny but fully expected. 

But the numbers are shocking 

Screenshot_20210704-184635_Chrome.jpg

Just now, 1jkw said:

And a guy who lied and acted like an asshole too.

Pcalling out asshokes on there bullshit was and still is 100% warranted and I just hope another Trump comes along soon to continue to shine a blazing light on it day after day or we just get more of this 

Screenshot_20210704-184635_Chrome.jpg