Check your account email address ×

Remember when Neal said.....

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This delta variant thing is all BS much like the original covid strain. In 1919.1920 Spanish flu outbreak 5% of the world population died. Last year the world population added 1.5 percent. During the Spanish flu outbreak just as many 20 year olds died as elderly. The average age of death for covid is 78.6 years old. 

This is never going away now. The government has figured out a way to control tje world population. Things like terrorism and climate change didn’t work. They fear mongered that shit for 30 Years and it was ignored for the most part.  They ran a Chinese propaganda campaign for three weeks on covid and the vast majority on this site gave up their freedom overnight 

It all comes down to the jab. They get a percent good enough jabbed - then will come the ID card to do certain things. More will be added to that over time - in order to keep card. 

Canada is done at 80% jabbed. We're holding our own in the USA for now at 55% or whatever. 

31 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

$7.73 in Burnsville.  Plus you get the 11% off. 

I bet you have a stack of rebate cards with Menards perpetual 11% off sale.  I know @X2700 does!

image.thumb.png.4681837146c1f038263fb6c3bfe4d6cc.png

Now, let the housing market implode and Ima be set!!!

Excluding the small house I just bought to get us back up there.  Holy shit are the prices just plain outrageous!!!!

23 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It all comes down to the jab. They get a percent good enough jabbed - then will come the ID card to do certain things. More will be added to that over time - in order to keep card. 

Canada is done at 80% jabbed. We're holding our own in the USA for now at 55% or whatever. 

I don't believe that for a minute. Just like any other news article you read or see on the evening news, it is all geared to trick you into believing those numbers to get the fence sitters and those that can't think for themselves, into getting the vaccines. 

Never in my life have I seen this push to get the poke. Commercial after commercial all touting it without one word about possible side affects or its efficacy rate.  

mediaaa8.jpg

7 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't believe that for a minute. Just like any other news article you read or see on the evening news, it is all geared to trick you into believing those numbers to get the fence sitters and those that can't think for themselves, into getting the vaccines. 

Never in my life have I seen this push to get the poke. Commercial after commercial all touting it without one word about possible side affects or its efficacy rate.  

mediaaa8.jpg

Yea good point on the news reporting bs!! 

Never have seen anything like it either. When they block the treatments - that tells the story imo.

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

$7.73 in Burnsville.  Plus you get the 11% off. 

I bet you have a stack of rebate cards with Menards perpetual 11% off sale.  I know @X2700 does!

image.thumb.png.4681837146c1f038263fb6c3bfe4d6cc.png

Just looked Sunday at Home Depot while I was there. $7.95 2x4 sheet of osb $44.35 in Keene NH.

60779BEB-F0AE-4410-8FBE-9635308F2F8E.jpeg

3 hours ago, irv said:

mediaaa8.jpg

Funny how every other drug commercial on tv has a precautionary blurb about side effects but not the poke. Strange isn't it?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Funny how every other drug commercial on tv has a precautionary blurb about side effects but not the poke. Strange isn't it?

Well they know the side effects of the other shit. vax sides are currently unknown.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well they know the side effects of the other shit. vax sides are currently unknown.

Just now, J. Jackson said:

Exactly.

You two serious or are you just being silly? Does listing them as "rare" not qualify?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/health-canada-updates-pfizer-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-labels-to-include-rare-side-effects-1.5491937

https://globalnews.ca/news/7992026/covid-astrazeneca-capillary-leak/

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/three-delayed-side-effects-could-20931894

Heart Problems After Vaccination Are Very Rare, Federal Researchers Say. More than 1,200 cases have been reported, mostly mild and more often in young men and boys. The benefits of vaccination still far outweigh the risks, experts said.Jun. 23, 2021

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/23/health/coronavirus-vaccine-heart.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-18/what-to-know-about-vaccine-related-deaths-allergies-quicktake

22 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Is this thread about the news of vast majority of deaths from the Delta Variant in England comes from the group that has been fully vaccinated?

when are you going to get coronavirus and die to reduce your burden on tax payers faggot?

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 7:05 PM, f7ben said:

He also said the vaccine would provide way better immunity than the bodies own immune system could 

:lol: :lol: what an idiot 

Now that’s just ridiculous