Check your account email address ×

Remember when Neal said.....

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well that's cool!!

Honest question, what were you paying 2 years ago?

We almost always seem to have high fuel prices with a good economy.  Generally when prices for fuel are in the shitter so is the economy.  It's not a perfect indicator, but it rings pretty close to true, at least in my area of the ag sector.

$7.00 corn is probably one of the worst things for small ag operators, and communities.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We almost always seem to have high fuel prices with a good economy.  Generally when prices for fuel are in the shitter so is the economy.  It's not a perfect indicator, but it rings pretty close to true, at least in my area of the ag sector.

$7.00 corn is probably one of the worst things for small ag operators, and communities.

Neal

Like $7 for a bag of corn for feed?? Not a farmer so I'm lost..lol

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Like $7 for a bag of corn for feed?? Not a farmer so I'm lost..lol

Per bushel (56 pounds).

$7.00 is a very high price.   What this does is allow large/corporate farming entities to leverage great buying and operating power that the smaller farmers cannot.  It drives up land rental and purchase prices to obscene levels.  Vast acres are accumulated under these large operators, who then can bypass many services in local communities.  This process has been ongoing over the past few decades, but it is amplified when commodity prices get high, such as we see now.

Neal

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Per bushel (56 pounds).

$7.00 is a very high price.   What this does is allow large/corporate farming entities to leverage great buying and operating power that the smaller farmers cannot.  It drives up land rental and purchase prices to obscene levels.  Vast acres are accumulated under these large operators, who then can bypass many services in local communities.  This process has been ongoing over the past few decades, but it is amplified when commodity prices get high, such as we see now.

Neal

Hm, interesting man, never would have thought that, I would have thought the higher the price the more $$ you guys are making..Thanks for the education...:bc:

Edited by Rigid1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep reality is your boy and your opinions have proven to be a massive fail . Enjoy your 7 buck tractor fuek this summer you deserve it 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He ain't my boy, I didn't vote for him, no do I think he is a great President.  SBYL.

Already contracted the fuel.  Got in at $2.78.  :bc:
Neal

Haha…EZ Anal smacked right in the piss flaps.🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…EZ Anal smacked right in the piss flaps.🤣

Not really at all we all know his political viewpoints so I would also deny voting for old Joe. 

But you are still a wishy washy cunt.  that will never change