Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How long was that “lug flick” thread?  Can this grow those kinda legs?

Just now, ckf said:

Not a chance :lol:

You're welcome.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Remember guys doing physical tests with rolling snowmobile belts and what not.  :lol:  That topic had legs like no other.  I think some people went back and forth multiple times from it did change the ratio to it didn't and back again.   Didn't Benny flip flop on it?  And then there was Neal.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Remember guys doing physical tests with rolling snowmobile belts and what not.  :lol:  That topic had legs like no other.  I think some people went back and forth multiple times from it did change the ratio to it didn't and back again.   Didn't Benny flip flop on it?

I’m both sorry and glad I missed it.

I think Ben can make his own brand of beach/shower footwear at some point.  :lol:

How long this thread goes depends on just how determined JT is to prove his beliefs and how much support he has from his guru's.  So far he has answered zero direct questions and just keeps posting the usual cherry picked and unrelated pseudoscience.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Remember guys doing physical tests with rolling snowmobile belts and what not.  :lol:  That topic had legs like no other.  I think some people went back and forth multiple times from it did change the ratio to it didn't and back again.   Didn't Benny flip flop on it?  And then there was Neal.  :lol:  

Epic for sure :bc: 

Those annual Xmas meltdown threads might be a close 2nd as far as epic threads go :lol: Rev Molester... wasn't it?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Those annual Xmas meltdown threads might be a close 2nd as far as epic threads go :lol: Rev Molester... wasn't it?

Think so.   The thing about the drive ratio was besides the 170+ pages of its own it would get brought up in other threads (still does) and go on for pages and pages.   Has to be close to 300 total pages on that topic by now.  :lol:    

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Think so.   The thing about the drive ratio was besides the 170+ pages of its own it would get brought up in other threads (still does) and go on for pages and pages.   Has to be close to 300 total pages on that topic by now.  :lol:    

Agreed. I wish rob didn't delete that old database...there was a ton of gold it that thing. Donnie Buffalo, Webba's post count...........

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Snotty laid out pieces of string or yarn on his garage floor to try and prove his point, he even took $10k bets he never manned up on.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. I wish rob didn't delete that old database...there was a ton of gold it that thing. Donnie Buffalo, Webba's post count...........

OMG....yes.  Fun finding posts of what people said.  :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Snotty laid out pieces of string or yarn on his garage floor to try and prove his point, he even took $10k bets he never manned up on.

In 1996 I had a 670 Summit that came with a 1.5" track.   I use to change it to a 1" track for use back in the Midwest.  One time before the 1" was studded with the same gear ratio I rolled each sled setup 10 turns of the secondary and measured how far the sled moved to prove to some buddies it didn't change the ratio.  That was long before I got the debate going on FS.    

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

Rev Molester vs. Zoso never disappointed.🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rev Molester vs. Zoso never disappointed.🤣

The battles between Huzy and that teacher from norther, Wi (can't remember his screen name) were priceless.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The battles between Huzy and that teacher from norther, Wi (can't remember his screen name) were priceless.  

Lakeland Sledder......AKA "LLS"

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 12:42 PM, jtssrx said:

This is an excellent video that oulines why Polaris being in the sane position 365 days a year forever invalidates a spin globe that rotates around the sun. I don’t subscribe to the dome theory as I believe in things I can see

Polaris isn't (as never has been) the constant celestial north star.

Precession of the equator (which we can measure, as well as predict the track of), belies that silly claim.

Neal

On 6/23/2021 at 9:17 PM, jtssrx said:

I was never shown to be wrong. No one ever answered. I clearly laid out that i tested this on a flight to Vegas also on flights to Orlando on multiple occasions. Once you reach Cruising altitude on any flight the plane stays level never correcting for curvature. 

i also laid out how flights from east and west have the same flight times. Example my last flight to Vegas was the same flight time going as coming back. The flight to Vegas should be much shorter as the earth is supposed to be rotating at about 750 mph to the east. 

Airplanes have the velocity of the Earth's spin included.

Just like throwing a baseball up in the air.  As soon as it leaves my fingers it doesn't move, relative to me , horizontal, at 750mph.

Neal

30 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just like throwing a baseball up in the air.  As soon as it leaves my fingers it doesn't move, relative to me , horizontal, at 750mph.

Neal

Yep....he was explained this.   The atmosphere is rotating at the same speed the earth is otherwise if a threw a ball strait up that took 5 seconds to come down it would land 5500 ft away from me. (at the point of the earth traveling 750mph)

The old toss a ball up in a speeding train and it comes straight back down experiment. 

Edited by Highmark

52 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Lakeland Sledder......AKA "LLS"

Yep.....Good 'ol LLS.  :lol:   Anyone talk to him recently?   I think he was in the St. Germain area.   As much as I'm there I've probably ran into him not knowing who he is.  :lol:  If he still sleds.  Wasn't he a teacher?

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yep.....Good 'ol LLS.  :lol:   Anyone talk to him recently?   I think he was in the St. Germain area.   As much as I'm there I've probably ran into him not knowing who he is.  :lol:  If he still sleds.  Wasn't he a teacher?

Teacher sounds right. I think he got out of sledding when he became a big fitness nut. 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

So Gravity than LMAO

Let me explain something to you and to the others that aren't getting the air travel being impossible on a spinning ball. You are all trying to say that Gravity ties the atmosphere to a spinning ball and that's what explains away the obvious issues with air travel on said spinning ball. The part that you all miss is things like weather systems Clouds Birds Bugs Airplanes Steam Balloons or anything else that leaves the surface of the earth all act independent of said gravity the force that ties the atmosphere to the earth. So Gravity ties everything to the earth including every ounce of water and the Atmosphere but has zero control of a Balloon a Bug or an airplane got it. 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Polaris isn't (as never has been) the constant celestial north star.

Precession of the equator (which we can measure, as well as predict the track of), belies that silly claim.

Neal

Says who?  They claim it changes every 20K years. There is ZERO proof of that claim. 

v1c5dzpiq5j21.jpg