Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So Gravity than LMAO

Let me explain something to you and to the others that aren't getting the air travel being impossible on a spinning ball. You are all trying to say that Gravity ties the atmosphere to a spinning ball and that's what explains away the obvious issues with air travel on said spinning ball. The part that you all miss is things like weather systems Clouds Birds Bugs Airplanes Steam Balloons or anything else that leaves the surface of the earth all act independent of said gravity the force that ties the atmosphere to the earth. So Gravity ties everything to the earth including every ounce of water and the Atmosphere but has zero control of a Balloon a Bug or an airplane got it. 

The air travel bullshit is the easiest flat earth theory to debunk.  When confronted with this you believers then make up shit like hurricane force winds that change direction as needed in order to make those flat earth flights work out when travelling in two different directions.  

Take a look at the last video I posted.  Yes it will take you 45 minutes to view it but if you prefer to just focus on the air travel portion you see where your own dipshit guru's of flat earth finally acknowledge that the 7000 mile non-stop flights in the southern hemisphere do exist (prior to that they just denied them completely as you did earlier in this thread) and then go about trying to show how they could work on a flat earth when they would have to travel thousands of miles farther on a single fuel up.  That's as impossible as it gets.

Still waiting for the flat earth model that explains more than one item at a time as to how seasons change, climates differ and the sun lights up each half of the earth at different times of day........ 

If you actually come up with this working model based on real science you will become the ultimate flat earth god worshipped by all of your kind.  Good luck.

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Has anyone ever said what the point of this great deception might be?

It's just another question in this thread that goes unanswered.  He may have posed this to the guru's but they have not gotten back yet.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So Gravity than LMAO

Let me explain something to you and to the others that aren't getting the air travel being impossible on a spinning ball. You are all trying to say that Gravity ties the atmosphere to a spinning ball and that's what explains away the obvious issues with air travel on said spinning ball. The part that you all miss is things like weather systems Clouds Birds Bugs Airplanes Steam Balloons or anything else that leaves the surface of the earth all act independent of said gravity the force that ties the atmosphere to the earth. So Gravity ties everything to the earth including every ounce of water and the Atmosphere but has zero control of a Balloon a Bug or an airplane got it. 

Says who?  They claim it changes every 20K years. There is ZERO proof of that claim. 

v1c5dzpiq5j21.jpg

They don’t act independently of gravity, they work with it.  You don’t keep hurtling toward the center of the Earth because you are exerting a force on the ground or if you’re swimming then the water, or if you’re hang gliding then the air.  Those entities then exert an equal and opposite force upon you.  Same general concept for birds planes, balloons all of it.  You might want to take a physics course and maybe a calculus course so you can understand things like position being a derivative of velocity and acceleration being a derivative of velocity, inertial reference frames, curvature of space time due to presence of mass, Newton’s laws, etc. I think a lot of this will make more sense to you then.  

Edited by Plissken

37 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You might want to take a physics course and maybe a calculus course so you can understand things like position being a derivative of velocity and acceleration being a derivative of velocity, inertial reference frames, curvature of space time due to presence of mass, Newton’s laws, etc. I think a lot of this will make more sense to you then.  

No he won't.  Flat earther's deny all science except for the scientific terms they like to throw around to make it seem like they are experts in complex scientific principles so they can brainwash their followers.

16 minutes ago, jdsky said:

No he won't.  Flat earther's deny all science except for the scientific terms they like to throw around to make it seem like they are experts in complex scientific principles so they can brainwash their followers.

I’m starting to think he isn’t open at all to the idea of earth being nearly a perfect sphere.  I wonder how the flat earth model explains people weighing more at either pole than at the equator even after accounting for the effect of clothing choices.

It's obvious from his responses he's not interested in any other possibility than a flat earth.   He also stated he's not trying to convince anyone but then it that would make starting this thread as useless as someone trying to prove the earth is flat.

10 hours ago, jdsky said:

The air travel bullshit is the easiest flat earth theory to debunk.  When confronted with this you believers then make up shit like hurricane force winds that change direction as needed in order to make those flat earth flights work out when travelling in two different directions.  

Take a look at the last video I posted.  Yes it will take you 45 minutes to view it but if you prefer to just focus on the air travel portion you see where your own dipshit guru's of flat earth finally acknowledge that the 7000 mile non-stop flights in the southern hemisphere do exist (prior to that they just denied them completely as you did earlier in this thread) and then go about trying to show how they could work on a flat earth when they would have to travel thousands of miles farther on a single fuel up.  That's as impossible as it gets.

Still waiting for the flat earth model that explains more than one item at a time as to how seasons change, climates differ and the sun lights up each half of the earth at different times of day........ 

If you actually come up with this working model based on real science you will become the ultimate flat earth god worshipped by all of your kind.  Good luck.

You’re repeating what that dipsht in the video says. No one who supports flat earth I follow says anything about flights with hurricane force winds making certain flights possible. You pull out a red haring about one flight. That doesn’t answer the other questions. It’s a distraction 

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

You believe in scientism. The globe is a religion 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re repeating what that dipsht in the video says. No one who supports flat earth I follow says anything about flights with hurricane force winds making certain flights possible. You pull out a red haring about one flight. That doesn’t answer the other questions. It’s a distraction 

Classic flat earth deflection and denial.  Somehow you have determined which flat earth guru's to follow and believe in.  That's convenient, specifically when certain flat earth "experts" acknowledge the flights exist and have taken place.  Even though these flights took place 4 days a week and made many round trips all it really takes in one for everything to completely fall apart.  Keep trying.  I know you can do better than this.

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You believe in scientism. The globe is a religion 

This thread is not about what I believe.  You started it.  Plenty of questions left completely unanswered or conveniently ignored.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jdsky said:

Classic flat earth deflection and denial.  Somehow you have determined which flat earth guru's to follow and believe in.  That's convenient, specifically when certain flat earth "experts" acknowledge the flights exist and have taken place.  Even though these flights took place 4 days a week and made many round trips all it really takes in one for everything to completely fall apart.  Keep trying.  I know you can do better than this.

Have you been on this flight? Do you know anyone whos been on it. I posted a video that talked about multiple flights that make zero sense on a globe. But you ignored that. You are doing everything you accuse me of. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Have you been on this flight? Do you know anyone whos been on it. I posted a video that talked about multiple flights that make zero sense on a globe. But you ignored that. You are doing everything you accuse me of. 

Unfortunately JT the burden of proof is on you even though classic flat earth gurus always attempt to place the burden of proof on the opposite side.  You started the thread, you get to prove your beliefs.  Keep trying.

5 minutes ago, jdsky said:

This thread is not about what I believe.  You started it.  Plenty of questions left completely unanswered or conveniently ignored.

This thread is exactly  about what we all believe 

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Unfortunately JT the burden of proof is on you even though classic flat earth gurus always attempt to place the burden of proof on the opposite side.  You started the thread, you get to prove your beliefs.  Keep trying.

I’ll ask you again why are flights east to west and west to east roughly the same duration? I’ll ask you again why is there no adjustment for altitude why flying of a globe that would have a constant drop? Why do you not feel any adjustments to account for the plane adjusting for curvature but you instantly feel when you’re descending when they start there approach for landing?  

All of the answers are in the video JT and you don't even have to understand science to comprehend.  The flights are only possible in the first place if the Earth is a sphere and not flat.  It's why some of the flat earth gods just deny their existence because they have to. 

There is no valid explanation as to how they would be possible on a flat earth where the plane has to travel impossible distances to reach the destination.  The dipshits in the video trying to debunk science say there is some sort of ridiculous wind that magically blows the right direction depending on which way the plane is travelling.

Keep trying....

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/23/2021 at 10:42 PM, Highmark said:

The plane is also affected by Earth's spin, which means we're spinning away from our destination while our destination is spinning towards us.  Thanks to gravity the atmosphere is for the most part moving at the same velocity as Earth's rotation.

When a person throws a ball up in a moving vehicle, say, a train, the ball does come straight back to thrower as though the train were at rest. This is an iron-clad evidence for the law of inertia as the horizontal motion of ball before, during and after the catch is the same.  If your theory was correct the ball would move from front of the car towards the rear.

My flights from west to east have mostly been shorter due to the jet stream.  (If flight path is near it)

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’ll ask you again why are flights east to west and west to east roughly the same duration? I’ll ask you again why is there no adjustment for altitude why flying of a globe that would have a constant drop? Why do you not feel any adjustments to account for the plane adjusting for curvature but you instantly feel when you’re descending when they start there approach for landing?  

Dude its not that difficult to comprehend.   There have been many simple explanations that you simply cannot debunk.  You just skip over them and move on asking someone else the same ridiculous question. 

:news: Concorde Cruising altitude was 60,000 ft.  Still think I could detect it at 35-39,000 ft.

https://simpleflying.com/concorde-earth-curvature/

Psychologically, there are reports a person can detect it as low as 14,000 ft (4.2km), but it is not until you get over 50,000 ft (15.2 km) that it starts to become noticeable. What this means is that onboard a typical commercial aircraft, you may have the very slight ability to see the curve of the Earth, and onboard the Concorde you have a much higher chance.

Edited by Highmark

It's obvious that you could send a flat earther into outer space, they could see the curvature of the earth with their own eyes and they would still make up some pseudoscience in an attempt to disprove the actual personal experience....

It's a strange cult indeed with a mysterious payoff yet to be revealed.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude its not that difficult to comprehend.   There have been many simple explanations that you simply cannot debunk.  You just skip over them and move on asking someone else the same ridiculous question. 

The explanations aren’t simple you believe they are simple people you’re brainwashed 

3E85CE2D-C35F-43FF-9963-F7B82BD66DBE.jpeg

5 hours ago, jdsky said:

It's obvious that you could send a flat earther into outer space, they could see the curvature of the earth with their own eyes and they would still make up some pseudoscience in an attempt to disprove the actual personal experience....

It's a strange cult indeed with a mysterious payoff yet to be revealed.

That’s not true stop gas lighting. You don’t know the difference between real proof and using the shit they taught you in school. Much like any flat earther I’ve ever listed to Id love real confirmation of the globe.  

let me ask you why do you care what I think? 

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The explanations aren’t simple you believe they are simple people you’re brainwashed 

3E85CE2D-C35F-43FF-9963-F7B82BD66DBE.jpeg

:lmao:I'm brainwashed......that's priceless.  I'd say just think for a minute but obviously you're incapable of rational thought on this. 

Edited by Highmark