Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

9 hours ago, ckf said:

:lol:   At least you make me laugh every once in a while :bc:

I just try to make you not cry when I can.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So not only is JT a kook Zdope is just talking to hear himself speak.....again.😂

Poor Pouty.  5th grade reading comp level...but look at you go!  Hey, have you posted this next door too?  :lol2:

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I have no issue discussing anything. The people you mentioned are gas lighters. 

None of us are here to change minds.  I've never heard anyone speak of this "flat Earth" theory so, I find it intriguing if not a bit kooky but, carry on and fight your fight.  Personally, I can fight mine on almost any level but the ones that attack first are the most fun to get all riled up.  Usually, they lack intellect...and sure as fuck lack any ability in person to do anything but shut their pie holes or get them filled with knuckles.  :bc: 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tools and Barbie? Are you 12 years old? Jesus man go back to your mod job at the kindergarten.

I wonder how fast a 12 year old could throw you on the ground then slowly crush your soft head with a pair of crocs?

6 seconds.  Maybe 4 if the surface was dry for croc grabbyness.  :lol2:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just try to make you not cry when I can.  :lol: 

Poor Pouty.  5th grade reading comp level...but look at you go!  Hey, have you posted this next door too?  :lol2:

None of us are here to change minds.  I've never heard anyone speak of this "flat Earth" theory so, I find it intriguing if not a bit kooky but, carry on and fight your fight.  Personally, I can fight mine on almost any level but the ones that attack first are the most fun to get all riled up.  Usually, they lack intellect...and sure as fuck lack any ability in person to do anything but shut their pie holes or get them filled with knuckles.  :bc: 

I’m not trying to convince anyone. I know they all think I’m nuts. 😂 

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder how fast a 12 year old could throw you on the ground then slowly crush your soft head with a pair of crocs?

Was “wondering” on your resume to HCS?

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Saying all photos of earth from space are CGI is the literal definition of 'who are you going to believe, me or your lying eye'.

All photos from space are photo shopped. This video outlines how from 1972 to 2002 there were ZERO photos of earth from space ZEROOOOOOOO!! This guy in the video created the photo of earth that is on the Iphone. 

I'm sorry you all think the shit you see from Nasa is real. 

Edited by jtssrx

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

“Why isn’t there live video?”

*Posts live video*

I dOnT BeLiEvE U

I explained why that can't be real. I'm sorry you have cognitive dissidence 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Death by croc.:lol:

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

All photos from space are photo shopped. This video outlines how from 1972 to 2002 there were ZERO photos of earth from space ZEROOOOOOOO!! This guy in the video created the photo of earth that is on the Iphone. 

EVERY photo from the space shuttle program was a fake.

I'll be damned.

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No on travels beyond Antarctica. It’s illegal. Read about the Antarctic treaty. It’s the longest unchallenged treaty going. If you try to travel to Antarctica unsupervised you will be arrested. 

Why only Antarctica?  If the Earth is an infinite flat plane as you propose it would extend into infinity in every direction.  If true then you could travel in any direction and continue on - forever....  Would not have to be towards Antarctica. 

But since you say it's impossible why not try it?  

Reach the South Pole

The holy grail of terrestrial exploration, reaching the South Pole is the ultimate prize for explorers and adventurers alike. Cross international data and timelines in a matter of moments by strolling across the points where all lines longitude converge.

For those for whom these things are important, there are really two South Poles, the ceremonial and the geographical. You can visit both by foot, car or plane, and can also visit the US Scientific research base, and the Amundsen - Scott South Pole Station. 

Fly to the South Pole

The history, the exclusivity, and the isolation. Join the small handful of adventurers to have checked off the mythical South Pole. Traversing Antarctica in hours by plane with magnificent views, you'll spend 4 whole days camping at the heart of the Antarctic continent.
6-7 Days
$51,250

ASK US A QUESTION1-855-369-8288

16 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Why only Antarctica?  If the Earth is an infinite flat plane as you propose it would extend into infinity in every direction.  If true then you could travel in any direction and continue on - forever....  Would not have to be towards Antarctica. 

Reach the South Pole

The holy grail of terrestrial exploration, reaching the South Pole is the ultimate prize for explorers and adventurers alike. Cross international data and timelines in a matter of moments by strolling across the points where all lines longitude converge.

For those for whom these things are important, there are really two South Poles, the ceremonial and the geographical. You can visit both by foot, car or plane, and can also visit the US Scientific research base, and the Amundsen - Scott South Pole Station. 

Fly to the South Pole

The history, the exclusivity, and the isolation. Join the small handful of adventurers to have checked off the mythical South Pole. Traversing Antarctica in hours by plane with magnificent views, you'll spend 4 whole days camping at the heart of the Antarctic continent.
6-7 Days
$51,250

You don't go to the south pole on this Trip. I will get more info on this 

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

EVERY photo from the space shuttle program was a fake.

I'll be damned.

I just gave you proof that that there were no new photos between 1972 and 2002 an that the photo in 2002 was a cgi recreation and you still want to argue it. 

2 hours ago, WildMann said:

Second, your statement of false is the actual false statement. You cannot see polaris from the southern hemisphere. At 1 degree past the equator, you can no longer see Polaris. It's a fact.  Compare pictures of the stars in the southern hemisphere to pictures from the northern hemisphere, they are completely different.  Now before you can try turning this around, I will say that if conditions are perfect you can see polaris from just slightly south of the equator, but at the 89 degree declination at this current moment, it is impossible to see polaris from anything further south than 1 degree. 

This video from the point I started it outlines how you can see Polaris from the southern hemisphere. Not just Polaris but many other stars  

27 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Reach the South Pole

Fly to the South Pole

6-7 Days
$51,250

Here is an explanation of Antarctica 

22 minutes ago, jdsky said:

This video is very interesting. From everything I've researched the flight he talks about doesn't exist. But that could be wrong. This video that I posted yesterday. Outlines a flight from South America to Perth Australia that doesn't follow the route that the guy in your video says they take. I will keep researching it  :thumbsup:

Again I want you all to know I'm open minded to any model. I don't understand why some of you feel the need to attack me. Is it because we are programmed to do that? Maybe

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You can ask me any question and I'll answer it.

Explain how GPS works?   Explain how my DirectTV hardware works?  Has every rocket ever launched to put astronauts or satellites in space all been a ruse?  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not trying to convince anyone. I know they all think I’m nuts. 😂 

We're all nuts.  Normal people don't stay here!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Was “wondering” on your resume to HCS?

:lol: WUT?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Death by croc.:lol:

It's a tragic way to go!

With all good conspiracies' the one common denominator is the "inside man" so to speak that comes out and breaks their silence.  Who are these inside people who are in the know about the govt covering up the earth as not a sphere but a flat plane?   

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Explain how GPS works?   Explain how my DirectTV hardware works?  Has every rocket ever launched to put astronauts or satellites in space all been a ruse?  

It's all Ground based. We've had a ground based GPS for a very long time. I will provide more info on this later today. I have to go to a meeting :thumbsup:

Explain gravity?   If you are going to say constant upward acceleration of the flat plane equal to the gravitational acceleration of the round earth model (one typical flat earther explanation) then lets talk again about your airplane from east to west theory (of which you never commented on my correct explanation).

If the earth is in a constant 733ish mph upward movement how does a plane ever get off the ground?  

Just now, Highmark said:

Explain gravity?   If you are going to say constant upward acceleration of the flat plane equal to the gravitational acceleration of the round earth model (one typical flat earther explanation) then lets talk again about your airplane from east to west theory (of which you never commented on my correct explanation).

If the earth is in a constant 733ish mph upward movement how does a plane ever get off the ground?  

Gravity isn't real. Gravity has never been proven even Neal Degrass Tyson admits that. I don't beleive the earth moves 733 MPH upward. 

Do you think I believe the earth is moving upward like the Flat earth society says?

Just now, jtssrx said:

Gravity isn't real. Gravity has never been proven even Neal Degrass Tyson admits that. I don't beleive the earth moves 733 MPH upward. 

Do you think I believe the earth is moving upward like the Flat earth society says?

Gravity isn't real?  :lol:  The why do objects of different weights of the same size fall the same speed back to earth. (given no difference in air resistance).   In a vacuum with air resistance removed the objects will always fall at the same speed even a feather and hammer.   

Don't know what you believe regarding gravity however the upward movement of the earth is a common belief with FE's.