Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Did JT finally get the needed wake up call on this? :news:

No you guys are repeating the same garbage you are taught in school 

Edited by jtssrx

Beside's my other post that still has no comment here is another major problem for the FE guru's.  Again, no problem if all they need to do is just claim everything as false.  Commercial space flights are going to become a reality very soon as these companies are already getting clearance and booking reservations.  But again, it will all be a giant hoax for those that need it to be....

Video.....  

Here is the CNET article:

Virgin Galactic gets first official OK to fly passengers to edge of space

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Just stop already.   Dude I totally blew away your "shit would fly off the earth" video.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Have you ever spoken to an actual Astronaut? I have. Jeff Williams is from here where I live, he has given talks here on his time in Space, he has many, many personal photos he took from Space which absolutely shows a curved Earth, they were on display during his talks here. He has held the record for the most days spent in Space for an American man, he has been in Space 4 times. You should contact him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes everything taught in schools is just a lie for the last couple hundred years.   no basis in truth at all.  

There is plenty to doubt govt and even science in some cases......this ain't one of them.

16 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Have you ever spoken to an actual Astronaut? I have. Jeff Williams is from here where I live, he has given talks here on his time in Space, he has many, many personal photos he took from Space which absolutely shows a curved Earth, they were on display during his talks here. He has held the record for the most days spent in Space for an American man, he has been in Space 4 times. You should contact him.

Clearly he's a deep state libtard that is covering up the truth. 

On 6/24/2021 at 6:23 AM, Highmark said:

Explain how GPS works?   Explain how my DirectTV hardware works?  Has every rocket ever launched to put astronauts or satellites in space all been a ruse?  

For an added twist of how GPS works: Can you also explain why they need to add time to the GPS clocks that are orbiting around earth?

Is time a constant entity?

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just stop already.   Dude I totally blew away your "shit would fly off the earth" video.

What video? I never watched it. 

Again why do you or any of you care what I believe? I posted the thread to discuss and it's been one attack after the other with what you were taught in school. Not one of you can explain  lack of curvature when seeing things like Chicago or Me seeing Tawas from Port Austin across lake Huron Seeing Oahu from Maui I can go on and on. No one can explain why flights heading east to west aren't faster than flights going from west to east are even possible. The idea the Gravity explains away why simple air travel should not work on a spinning globe is a joke. These are just a few ensamples. 

And don't tell me to stop I'm not trying to convince you or anyone of anything. I clearly stated that from the start. Not one of you is here to talk about this stuff your here to prove what you've been taught is the truth and again I don't care what you believe I'm not trying to change your minds. I've ben very cool for the last 6 years when being abused about this. I never tried to change anyone's mind ever

33 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He never went to space. Maybe low earth orbit. Go watch the videos the first guys to go to the moon. They were clearly lying and showed no excitement. Think about going to the moon and coming back. That's the greatest feet in the history of man kind. They struggled to answer basic questions like did you see stars. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

You have to understand that to flat earthers virtually everything about space travel, satellites...anything remotely involved in leaving the earths atmosphere has been made up by govt and done thru....get this CGI. :lol:   Even as far back as the 70's.

Their whole premise revolves around this theory.   Without it they have nothing.  

This literally means going back to the 5th century BC people were lying as that is when it first appears as spherical in writings.   Even today 100% of the worlds govt's and 100,000's if not millions of scientists, astronomers etc. are all in on the ruse.  :lmao: Not to mention the fact that with the naked eye and simple telescopes you can see other planetary objects are all spherical.   

I just don't understand how someone can be that ignorant to facts in front of their face.  I mean, yeah it makes sense that the russians, the indians, the chinese, the americans, the canadians, don't agree on everything but yet they can keep a world wide conspiracy of lies going, involving what, 3 billion people?  That makes sense right?  These people have never been off the reservation, never seen anything but their back yard and the Walgreens down the street. Yet they are experts in their field of astronomy and can tell you without doubt, that the world is flat.  Where is Darwin when you need him?   bahahahaha 

As I told the original poster, "learn something, make your own weather balloon, see for yourself".  Alas, I guess it's easier to google another video made by someone lacking a 3 digit IQ.  

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He never went to space. Maybe low earth orbit. Go watch the videos the first guys to go to the moon. They were clearly lying and showed no excitement. Think about going to the moon and coming back. That's the greatest feet in the history of man kind. They struggled to answer basic questions like did you see stars. 

"People didn't react the way I expected and that means they're lying!"

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is plenty to doubt govt and even science in some cases......this ain't one of them.

This...   Exactly Highmark.   Instead of wasting time trying to prove the world is flat when it is not, how about taking a look at the current slave trade, you know, the one that makes every single citizen a slave to their country. "The best slave is one that thinks he is free"   The fact that big government is trying to control you, work you, save you from the flu, take your freedoms away.  How about these people look into that?  I feel it would have better results than the flat earth crap. 

Maybe go out and watch Braveheart again.    Give me freedom, or give me death.  

Sorry, small rant tangent.  lol

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 8:49 AM, irv said:

flat earth 1.jpg

Speaking of eclipses, I just learned the other day how fantastic a lunar eclipse really is.  Did you know, that the distance and size of the earth from the sun, and again the distance from the earth and size of the moon, are exactly correct to make the shadow of the earth appear to be the same size as the moon.  That is significant information in my eyes. Kinda points to a divine influence in our lives.   Your post reminded me of this.  

edited because I was correct the first time  lol

Edited by WildMann
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Just a little about him, you need to talk a real person who's been in Space not some baloney you want to believe. He would sit down and answer your questions and show you absolute proof.

During his six-month stint at the International Space Station in 2006, Williams orbited the Earth more than 2,800 times. During Expedition 13, he worked on hundreds of experiments, walked in space twice, and captured more photographs of the Earth than any other astronaut in history. Many of his photos are found in his book The Work of His Hands: A View of God's Creation from Space, where he shares personal narrative and vivid photos of the Earth.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again why do you or any of you care what I believe? I posted the thread to discuss and it's been one attack after the other with what you were taught in school. Not one of you can explain  lack of curvature when seeing things like Chicago or Me seeing Tawas from Port Austin across lake Huron Seeing Oahu from Maui I can go on and on. No one can explain why flights heading east to west aren't faster than flights going from west to east are even possible. The idea the Gravity explains away why simple air travel should not work on a spinning globe is a joke. These are just a few ensamples. 

And don't tell me to stop I'm not trying to convince you or anyone of anything. I clearly stated that from the start. Not one of you is here to talk about this stuff your here to prove what you've been taught is the truth and again I don't care what you believe I'm not trying to change your minds. I've ben very cool for the last 6 years when being abused about this. I never tried to change anyone's mind ever

It's not what I was taught that I am telling you. It's what is real.  I build my own drones and rockets, I have been doing this long before drones were even a thing. Model rocketry going back 30 years. Telescopes going back 40 years. I did not just start looking at the stars a couple years ago. I promise I haven't been paid off by nasa or the government to talk to you in here about this. If I had been paid off, why would I be here?   lol     I am here telling you to get off you tube and take some action. Do you need a place to start?  Do you know anything about electronics and how to make video transmitters? Do you need help to start helping yourself?  I will offer any advice necessary to help you build a craft to take your own damn pictures. It will also prove gravity when it falls back to earth.  

Edit: And I have been really, really fucking high, lol, (in the air fuckers), before the aviation authority started to cap how high a private citizen is allowed to fly, because of flight safety. 

Edited by WildMann
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You posted a video you didn't watch?

Please post where I attacked you?  Laughing at your assumptions is not attacking you.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Dude I easily explained the east west flight thing....it's not my problem you refuse to accept the laws of physics in that explanation. 

Post a thread, receive replies that don't agree with your point of view then say everyone is attacking you.  I don't see that.  Plenty of evidence posted in here that supports the fact that the the Earth is a sphere you just disregard it all by saying its from school or a massive conspiracy or CGI.  You said you had scientific evidence to disprove these things and then nothing.  Just anecdotal commentary.

9 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Post a thread, receive replies that don't agree with your point of view then say everyone is attacking you.  I don't see that.  Plenty of evidence posted in here that supports the fact that the the Earth is a sphere you just disregard it all by saying its from school or a massive conspiracy or CGI.  You said you had scientific evidence to disprove these things and then nothing.  Just anecdotal commentary.

I know it's a globe but the theories interest me.