Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

let me ask you why do you care what I think? 

Don't confuse the fact that I have responded to your thread with caring.  I don't give two shits what flat earthers believe or think.  Until this thread I had no idea this was something that a small group of people clung to and actively engaged in discussing and defending on the internet.

The only flat earth proof you have presented is the fact that there are small groups of people that continue to be easily manipulated into believing fringe cult theories tossed about by shit birds posing as experts and quasi-leaders.  I also have no idea what the actual payoff is for following nut jobs like this.  A glass of spiked coolaid at the end??    

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

@jtssrx  Problem solved, take the challenge. Step up to the plate.  Then come back and show us all the world is flat.  

Here is your chance.....   Unless you're scared? 

Here's the problem I see with offering any practical solution to flat earther's that would prove the earth is actually a sphere.  Rather than taking his offer they will instead spend countless hours creating nonsense to shit on the practical plan. 

Let me guess.  Something to the effect that a compass will not be proof enough, or even people standing on the ground looking at the direction the aircraft is travelling from and to will not be proof enough or even that what they are seeing and could be proving as real is still somehow all fake..... 

Have you ever talked to someone that had a family member that had been brainwashed and indocrinated into a cult?  It is nearly impossible to get them to leave and deprogrammed from the cult.  The majority will agree to kill themselves (if instructed by their leaders) before leaving voluntarily.    

• Like 1

Curious if anyone has brought up tidal flows? The models predict them accurately and they are like a clock. You can see them with your eyes.

Do FEs have oscillating sloshing disc theory for this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also the fact that JT again brings up planes traveling East vs West and why the earths rotation doesn’t change flight times blah blah blah shows how absolutely willfully ignorant he is.

It has been explained by countless people who have a simple 3rd grade understanding of the world that the earths atmosphere is also rotating but JT can’t grasp it :lol:

7 hours ago, jdsky said:

Here's the problem I see with offering any practical solution to flat earther's that would prove the earth is actually a sphere.  Rather than taking his offer they will instead spend countless hours creating nonsense to shit on the practical plan. 

Let me guess.  Something to the effect that a compass will not be proof enough, or even people standing on the ground looking at the direction the aircraft is travelling from and to will not be proof enough or even that what they are seeing and could be proving as real is still somehow all fake..... 

Have you ever talked to someone that had a family member that had been brainwashed and indocrinated into a cult?  It is nearly impossible to get them to leave and deprogrammed from the cult.  The majority will agree to kill themselves (if instructed by their leaders) before leaving voluntarily.    

Oh I know they will do everything in their slightly down syndrome state to make some excuse not to get on the plane. Right down to, I can't afford to go, so the earth will have to stay a mystery. The thing about it is, they are spewing this absolute nonsense or for a better word, nonscience, (yes I know it's not a real word grammar police), to others on the planet. That is totally disgusting and morally, well we won't go there. I feel like they are missing a chromosome to actually be able to believe the crap. Think what you want, believe what you want, but don't spew your delusional lack of education and motivation on others. They are actually contributing to the rise in stupidity in the world.  There are many things to question or look at objectively, where these people would not be wasting their time or others. 

Yeah, these types are on power trips and feed on the weakness of others so they can control them.  That's the payoff and the only other motivation has to be youtube clicks.....

I was bored one weekend and watched this documentary on the NXIVM cult.  The leader of that thing was one fucking wack job for sure but he convinced women to do his bidding, send naked pics, have sex with him and even get branded with a hot iron to prove their loyalty.  Flat earth guru's use the same exact methods to control people and get them on board with a completely fucked up concept....

Edited by jdsky

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Anler said:

Did they take that pic with a selfie stick? 

Guessing another Concorde or military jet

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Did they take that pic with a selfie stick? 

Guessing another Concorde of military jet

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also the fact that JT again brings up planes traveling East vs West and why the earths rotation doesn’t change flight times blah blah blah shows how absolutely willfully ignorant he is.

It has been explained by countless people who have a simple 3rd grade understanding of the world that the earths atmosphere is also rotating but JT can’t grasp it :lol:

What is your proof that the earths atmosphere rotates? 

how do clouds and storm systems act in defiance  of the atmosphere rotating from west to east by traveling north and south? 

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

What is your proof that the earths atmosphere rotates? 

how do clouds and storm systems act in defiance  of the atmosphere rotating from west to east by traveling north and south? 

Seriously dude?

download (16).gif

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Seriously dude?

download (16).gif

That’s not proof. What’s your proof. You blindly believe most everything you’re told. Because the government never lies or uses bought and paid for experts to push their lies

Edited by jtssrx

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s not proof. What’s your proof. You blindly believe most everything you’re told. Because the government never lies or uses bought and paid for experts to push their lies

Says, the guy who believes a bunch of completely unqualified whack jobs posting videos that have all been debunked several times over.  

Again JT.  When you belong to the fringe minority group of "believers" it's up to you to prove your position.  So far there is not a single shred of credible evidence. 

Where's the working model that explains it all?  You haven't posted one because there isn't one.

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Is there anything that man has discovered scientifically that you believe?   Newton's 3 laws of motion for example?  

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Is there anything that man has discovered scientifically that you believe?   Newton's 3 laws of motion for example?  

It should be measurable. Do you understand what science is? Its a method it's not just some word use to prove your correct about something. Please tell me what scientific method you use to prove the atmosphere is tied to the earth

54 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Says, the guy who believes a bunch of completely unqualified whack jobs posting videos that have all been debunked several times over.  

Again JT.  When you belong to the fringe minority group of "believers" it's up to you to prove your position.  So far there is not a single shred of credible evidence. 

Where's the working model that explains it all?  You haven't posted one because there isn't one.

Unqualified Whack jobs? So the guys in white coats you agree with are the credible people?