Check your account email address ×

Make sure your vaccinated

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Geeze get the vaccine if you want don't if you don't and mind your own fucking business.  Why is that so hard today.

Tell that to the kids who don't have that choice.  That's what this is about.

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell that to the kids who don't have that choice.  That's what this is about.

That's on the parents.

Capture22.JPG

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Geeze get the vaccine if you want don't if you don't and mind your own fucking business.  Why is that so hard today.

I can't figure out why, with those vaccinated, who believe covid will now bounce off their chests like bullets do Superman's, why they are so concerned and worried about those that aren't vaccinated? 

Cooviddd.png

43 minutes ago, irv said:

I can't figure out why, with those vaccinated, who believe covid will now bounce off their chests like bullets do Superman's, why they are so concerned and worried about those that aren't vaccinated? 

Cooviddd.png

According to Bill Maher a Gallup poll said 71% of democraps think people should still be wearing a mask and staying home as much as possible...even after being vaccinated!   Think about that for a second and explains MC pretty well.

The irrational fear people like MC has proves their confidence level in the vaccine is pretty low.  How else can you explain it?

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-has-meltdown-over-outdoor-mask-wearers-you-fking-moron/

Capture22.JPG

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

According to Bill Maher a Gallup poll said 71% of democraps think people should still be wearing a mask and staying home as much as possible...even after being vaccinated!   Think about that for a second and explains MC pretty well.

The irrational fear people like MC has proves their confidence level in the vaccine is pretty low.  How else can you explain it?

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-has-meltdown-over-outdoor-mask-wearers-you-fking-moron/

Capture22.JPG

That’s totally wrong. Jesus your fucked up.

I passed through my local grocery store today at lunch, and there were two parents with kids with them where the parents didn't have a mask on (Assuming vaxed) and their kids were wearing masks..... Just ridiculous.  I'd say about 30% of the people walking around in there are still wearing masks.

And the number of people with them on in their cars by themselves - well - I have no words for them.  They just make a good laugh for me on a daily basis....

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That’s totally wrong. Jesus your fucked up.

Of course you would think that way...you've never had kids. 

45 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

And the number of people with them on in their cars by themselves - well - I have no words for them.  They just make a good laugh for me on a daily basis....

The CDC came out with new guidelines a while back on that very subject.  If you wear a mask alone in your car, you are now legally able to remove the Biden/Harris sticker off the back of your car, because it's obvious who you voted for. :bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Of course you would think that way...you've never had kids. 

Yet I was one. Without my generation being vaccinated from Polio, Smallpox etc you wouldn’t be here dumb ass. Thankfully parents from my generation weren't  total imbeciles like you and others here.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yet I was one. Without my generation being vaccinated from Polio, Smallpox etc you wouldn’t be here dumb ass. Thankfully parents from my generation weren't  total imbeciles like you and others here.

You are actually going to compare Polio and Smallpox to Covid?  :lol:  

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every patient hospitalized right now has not been vaccinated.

NUFF SAID MORONS.

My friend who's parents are vaccinated, both got covid and her father died this past week dip shit..And her vaccinated sister got it from her mom who went down to help..WTF.. Below is from an hour ago

Update on Mom...she wants everyone to know she is trying her best to get better and get home. She's so close, just need to get her oxygen up a little more. Rhonda is slowly but surely making improvements daily. Hoping mom will get home this week. Such a rough time for both of them but all the prayers and well wishes really do help thank you all. 🙏

This is from last week..

My Dad fought as hard as he could, but covid defeated his body. I made it in time. I was with him. Rhonda's Dan picked me up at the airport to go see her through the door. I was able to spend a good amount of time with my mom at the hospital. Thankfully the staff was able to pull strings and allow me to go see both of them. I have no words, my heart is broken and my family is devastated. The only peace I have is that I was with him and I know he went with dignity, it was peaceful and he is safe now. I made it to see last night's sunset at Ft Myers Beach. Thank you for all your prayers, well wishes, encouragement, food delivery, flowers, Venmo, taking care of my kids and just being there, caring and loving me. ❤ Mom and Rhonda still need our strength and prayers.

Keep spreading disinformation to protect your cult asshole

Maybe the current administration should stop letting masses of people in from out southern border unvaccinated with covid variants!!

How about that you fucking cunt!!

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My friend who's parents are vaccinated, both got covid and her father died this past week dip shit..And her vaccinated sister got it from her mom who went down to help..WTF.. Below is from an hour ago

Update on Mom...she wants everyone to know she is trying her best to get better and get home. She's so close, just need to get her oxygen up a little more. Rhonda is slowly but surely making improvements daily. Hoping mom will get home this week. Such a rough time for both of them but all the prayers and well wishes really do help thank you all. 🙏

This is from last week..

My Dad fought as hard as he could, but covid defeated his body. I made it in time. I was with him. Rhonda's Dan picked me up at the airport to go see her through the door. I was able to spend a good amount of time with my mom at the hospital. Thankfully the staff was able to pull strings and allow me to go see both of them. I have no words, my heart is broken and my family is devastated. The only peace I have is that I was with him and I know he went with dignity, it was peaceful and he is safe now. I made it to see last night's sunset at Ft Myers Beach. Thank you for all your prayers, well wishes, encouragement, food delivery, flowers, Venmo, taking care of my kids and just being there, caring and loving me. ❤ Mom and Rhonda still need our strength and prayers.

Maybe the current administration should stop letting masses of people in from out southern border unvaccinated with covid variants!!

That's a suck-out deal right there.  Get the vaccine and naturally only worry about the side-effects from that, forgetting about the virus alltogether because you're full proof right? , and you end up with it anyway.  You know off hand if they've had covid before?  

On 6/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Mainecat said:

Anti vax = dumb asses

no just because they think differently than you does not make them dumbasses.   those shouting from the mountaintop; your an idiot for getting it-  prob dumb asses.  just like those loudly saying everyone needs to run out and get vaxxed.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

That's a suck-out deal right there.  Get the vaccine and naturally only worry about the side-effects from that, forgetting about the virus alltogether because you're full proof right? , and you end up with it anyway.  You know off hand if they've had covid before?  

I don't, I haven't talked to her in the past week other than condolences, her parents are in Florida and she lives up here in NY, single Mom with 2 kids and now this,  I've kept my distance, plus she's a mental health professional (so she's nuts) I dated her for a hot minute a bit over a month ago till I realized how fucked in the head she is, so trying to kinda keep my distance if you know what I'm say'n..

Just sucks I've known her and her family for 20 years, her father that past away was a really awesome person

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no just because they think differently than you does not make them dumbasses.   those shouting from the mountaintop; your an idiot for getting it-  prob dumb asses.  just like those loudly saying everyone needs to run out and get vaxxed.  

Spot on. I get why some don't want it.... it's an individual choice, either way.... but STFU already.

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Spot on. I get why some don't want it.... it's an individual choice, either way.... but STFU already.

Amen to that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't, I haven't talked to her in the past week other than condolences, her parents are in Florida and she lives up here in NY, single Mom with 2 kids and now this,  I've kept my distance, plus she's a mental health professional (so she's nuts) I dated her for a hot minute a bit over a month ago till I realized how fucked in the head she is, so trying to kinda keep my distance if you know what I'm say'n..

Just sucks I've known her and her family for 20 years, her father that past away was a really awesome person

Terrible to hear :thumbdown:

That's a Seinfeld episode right there!!! Keep your distance,,,a month ago may have you "in the zone"

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

This is from last week..

Sorry to hear of your friends illness. Maybe it was a varient?

Now the vaccine is 95% effective…..yeah 95% that’s right 95%

I will take those odds any day of the week dumb ass.

Edited by Mainecat

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those god damn 5% “variants”, eh?

:lol:

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Eight people from the New York Yankees organization tested positive, despite having been vaccinated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/14/sports/baseball/eight-people-from-the-new-york-yankees-organization-tested-positive-despite-having-been-vaccinated-heres-what-to-know.html 

"

Edited by irv

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Eight people from the New York Yankees organization tested positive, despite having been vaccinated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/14/sports/baseball/eight-people-from-the-new-york-yankees-organization-tested-positive-despite-having-been-vaccinated-heres-what-to-know.html 

"

Another one here who has no clue what a vaccine does or is.

• Haha 1