Check your account email address ×

Make sure your vaccinated

1 minute ago, ACE said:

If you still have Covid fear and believe in masks at this point just go ahead and cut your dick off because you’re a little sissy bitch 

You forgot hide under the bed

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why wouldn’t you test positive with a high cycle PCR test  even after being vaccinated?

but are they sick?

when are we all going to learn that a positive test does not equate a case of an illness?

Because you came in contact with the virus

Good god some people are oblivious. The news agencies that report this shit should really look inwards at how stupid they look.

This has been talked and reported on for months.

Fully vaccinated people can still contract, travel with and transmit the bug, they just have a close to zero chance of it affecting them enough for hospitalization.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No one said you couldn’t catch Covid after vaccination. Being vaccinated lowers your risk or totally eliminates hospitalization or death.

You fucking lying sociopath. A vaccine is supposed to give you immunity. The covid vaccine manufacturers tell you these shit gene therapys only reduce symptoms. 

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Good god some people are oblivious. The news agencies that report this shit should really look inwards at how stupid they look.

This has been talked and reported on for months.

Fully vaccinated people can still contract, travel with and transmit the bug, they just have a close to zero chance of it affecting them enough for hospitalization.

33 people in one hospital with covid and 10 fully vaxxed.  Believe what you will. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

33 people in one hospital with covid and 10 fully vaxxed.  Believe what you will. 

A COVID-19 outbreak at a Calgary hospital linked to the more-contagious Delta variant of the virus has grown to 33 people, including 10 who were fully vaccinated.

I'm not getting the vaccine, at least for some time. 

We at least have to look at it as the emperor has a fine suit and tie on, all is well.

The alternative is, it's not working and masks and lockdowns are going to continue in perpetuity. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A COVID-19 outbreak at a Calgary hospital linked to the more-contagious Delta variant of the virus has grown to 33 people, including 10 who were fully vaccinated.

Any news source that calls it the delta variant should be ashamed.

It's the fucking India variant, but it's no longer pc to call it that.

11 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I'm not getting the vaccine, at least for some time. 

We at least have to look at it as the emperor has a fine suit and tie on, all is well.

The alternative is, it's not working and masks and lockdowns are going to continue in perpetuity. 

The masks and lockdown did not work to contain the spread because they cannot.  The masks and lockdown was to see how many sheep would comply with draconian orders.  For that purpose it worked as planned.

13 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Any news source that calls it the delta variant should be ashamed.

It's the fucking India variant, but it's no longer pc to call it that.

There is no India variant, at least not in India.

Remember gotta keep people out of ICU's.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No one said you couldn’t catch Covid after vaccination. Being vaccinated lowers your risk or totally eliminates hospitalization or death.

Then, it's not a vaccine you fucking simple.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why you are already been programmed to require boosters for every variant.  For an experimental vax with zero track record.

No. The 2nd dose is the same as the 1st and it's the response of data from the 1st dose performance. 

There is obviously no previous track record for Covid but it's fucking amazing how well it has worked right out of the gate.

Do I need to post actual uninterpreted numbers again ? Ontario alone is re-opening just 2 months after vaccinations started and the participation numbers are fn great too. I think Canada has surpassed the US in 1st dose percentage but still behind in 2nd doses.

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

No. The 2nd dose is the same as the 1st and it's the response of data from the 1st dose performance. 

There is obviously no previous track record for Covid but it's fucking amazing how well it has worked right out of the gate.

Do I need to post actual uninterpreted numbers again ? Ontario alone is re-opening just 2 months after vaccinations started and the participation numbers are fn great too. I think Canada has surpassed the US in 1st dose percentage but still behind in 2nd doses.

I'm talking about the 3rd dose, then the 4th, then the 5th, etc etc etc.

On the bold, what happened last year at this same time?  You actually think the fall is from the vax, wow.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

On the bold, what happened last year at this same time?  You actually think the fall is from the vax, wow.

Yeah, cases dramatically dropped last summer without a Vax - I'm just happy the Vax is making people feel better (Mentally) and things are getting going again.  Hopefully those who are still SKART of a virus, can get some relief.

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah, cases dramatically dropped last summer without a Vax - I'm just happy the Vax is making people feel better (Mentally) and things are getting going again.  Hopefully those who are still SKART of a virus, can get some relief.

Its the same mental illness for those sheep insisting masks somehow will save them.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm talking about the 3rd dose, then the 4th, then the 5th, etc etc etc.

Its the same mental illness for those sheep insisting masks somehow will save them.

S  T   R    E     T     C       H   M U C H ? !  I won't bother waiting for your uninterpreted proof of these doses. Gud Gawd Man you're just makin shit up now.

This time last year testing eligibility required you to have symptoms and cases dropped about 190%. But we're only talking 375-475 new cases a day. We just went from 4400 new cases per day to 500, that's a 875% percent drop and the only change has been the Vax. So yeah I'd go way out on limb there and say it's the Vax

For the 100th time and you agree to this yourself, covering your mouth and nose does not protect you. It simply helps reduce the spread of yur Goobers.

It's Friday, I'm out. Patio drinks are on the agenda, enjoy.

• Like 1