Check your account email address ×

Peace on the Gaza Strip

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL....Egypt stepped in to coordinate and Biden is acting like his admin had something to do with it.  "We will pledge US support!"  :lol: 

Biden doesn't know wtf is going on.

He is no part of it he's just yelling from the sidelines.

59 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He is no part of it he's just yelling from the sidelines.

It's only because he and his admin is inept but, we should stay out of it....completely.  So should the rest of the world.  Palestine is an festering blemish on the ass of all Muslim countries.  Israel is the curing ointment.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's only because he and his admin is inept but, we should stay out of it....completely.  So should the rest of the world.  Palestine is an festering blemish on the ass of all Muslim countries.  Israel is the curing ointment.

I just wish we could enjoy some of the fireworks that's all.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I just wish we could enjoy some of the fireworks that's all.

That's what this guy wanted to see too.  Well, that and to become a martyr.  I hope both his dreams were realized.  

image.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Moto says, "Fireworks" tho.  :dunno: 

Nobody in that area should be shot for throwing rocks.....Molotov cocktails or rockets.....pew pew pew. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Nobody in that area should be shot for throwing rocks.....Molotov cocktails or rockets.....pew pew pew. 

Well, I guess it comes down to what is considered deadly force instigation.  Are they throwing rocks for attention or, to try to hurt/maim/kill?  I'm fine with returning "fire" of the like though.........proportions aren't relevant.

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Looks like a lovely morning over there.

Morning mist rising off the city, a nice steaming cup of coffee, clean up the bomb and mortar shell damage from the night before...

I bet they are so proficient at it by now, nobody even noticed anything happened...well, except for the holes in buildings.  

2 hours ago, ACE said:

The alt left being conned into supporting Palestine is some painfully funny shit 

Simple minds are ripe for conning.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Palestinians must be out of Iranian rockets if they are looking for a cease fire.

...and rocks.  Except for the ones on top of their necks.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

Well he did it now, He praised Biden and thanked him. Now Israel lost the neocons bag lickers. 

That’s 90% of this site. 😂

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Palestinians must be out of Iranian rockets if they are looking for a cease fire.

That's all this is unfortunately.  Just time for both sides to rearm themselves and do it all over again in a couple months.