Check your account email address ×

Eventually

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

My god, Spinner defending China like it was his own mother.  Ewww.  Fucking hack.

Donald hurt his feelings.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Donald hurt his feelings.

He really did.  He really, REALLY did.  This is going to be a life altering disease for Spinner....like so many that have fallen under the spell of TDS.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He really did.  He really, REALLY did.  This is going to be a life altering disease for Spinner....like so many that have fallen under the spell of TDS.

Can you imagine how their heads would pop if under some crazy turn of events, Trump ended up BACK in the WH? They literally burned DC down to get him out of there. Never seen anything like it in American politics before. Weird how that happened. And I don’t even like the guy. Sure was fun watching the liberals have a meltdown if epic proportions though. Hell, they still are! They got their way and they STILL can’t stop talking about him. :lol:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So says the authors. 

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again nice story but who is telling it. China is no where near telling the truth on this. Add to this that the virus it self appears to be engineered. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

My god, Spinner defending China like it was his own mother.  Ewww.  Fucking hack.

The double standard is really a problem for him.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Can you imagine how their heads would pop if under some crazy turn of events, Trump ended up BACK in the WH? They literally burned DC down to get him out of there. Never seen anything like it in American politics before. Weird how that happened. And I don’t even like the guy. Sure was fun watching the liberals have a meltdown if epic proportions though. Hell, they still are! They got their way and they STILL can’t stop talking about him. :lol:

It's going to be studied for years.  However, this guy really just nailed the libtwat diagnosis perfectly:

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
 P.J. O'Rourke

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t you have a Chevy Cruze to fix? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m better qualified. :) 

In your deluded mind, of course you are, just like you think you're a mental health professional. :news:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, irv said:

In your deluded mind, of course you are, just like you think you're a mental health professional. :news:

Retired. I work at my leisure. Today I’m enjoying a morning in Minnesota. Tomorrow….I’m not sure. :) 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How much longer is Joe gonna keep his alter ego down and out?

Mental health expert.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m better qualified. :) 

:lol::thumbdown2:....Have to love delusions of grandeur

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol::thumbdown2:....Have to love delusions of grandeur

He's quickly moving himself into Dunning Kruger territory.

59 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lots of people scratching to make their name with junk science. 

:lol: 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Welcome to conspiracy anonymous. With your host, a real estate salesman.  :lol: 

It was a bat I tell you from a wet market no less . Remember ?remember? yeah that was fun watching you flop around with that gem  . Now this 

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lots of people scratching to make their name with junk science. 

You know this because.....

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh the self awareness.  The proud clapped out 25ok mi minivan owner with the imaginary BMW 

It’s ok. His thoughts of what I do for living are worth less than a bucket of piss to me. It “seems” that a lot of people on this site seem to “know” quite a bit about me. Rent free in their heads apparently or something because the last thing I’m doing is researching what people on a web forum do for a living so that I can somehow use it “against” them, or something. :lmao:

Literally:

Spinner:  *Sarcastically accusing somebody of claiming they are some type of know it all virologist

Non-Idiot: *Turns it around on Spinner, who is actually acting like one

Spinner: "I'm more qualified (to be a virologist)"

Non-idiot: Posts video of actual educated biologist proving Spinner wrong.

Spinner: 'They're junk science hacks trying to make a name for themselves!"

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1