Check your account email address ×

Eventually

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How did this happen on trump’s watch? 

Have you read much on how the NIH funding went to this lab in Wuhan? The other part about this is the fact that the Covid in it's natural form (as it would be found in bats) is not robust enough to survive being spread through the air. The virus had to be genetically engineered to be transmitted in it's current form. Seems to be on some ethically shaky ground.

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How did this happen on trump’s watch? 

Drummmph!!!! :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Have you read much on how the NIH funding went to this lab in Wuhan? The other part about this is the fact that the Covid in it's natural form (as it would be found in bats) is not robust enough to survive being spread through the air. The virus had to be genetically engineered to be transmitted in it's current form. Seems to be on some ethically shaky ground.

His “readings” are limited to what he’s issued.

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump fucked the entire response to Covid. His legacy will be he’s the biggest LOOZER.

If it wasn't for Trump the vaccine wouldn't even be made as fast as it was. But i think you know that but your butt hurt Trump hate syndrome stands in the way of rational thinking

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So says the authors. 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

If it wasn't for Trump the vaccine wouldn't even be made as fast as it was. But i think you know that but your butt hurt Trump hate syndrome stands in the way of rational thinking

He doesn’t know anything.  Literally...nothing.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So says the authors. 

Pffft.

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump fucked the entire response to Covid. His legacy will be he’s the biggest LOOZER.

So why was travel from China racist but travel from India is just good policy ? 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So says the authors. 

Many places over the last yr I have seen this . Including who was funding the shit show . There is zero question the US was funding the lab that was working with covid . I remember when you were still proving up the bat bullshit that you were being spoon fed 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Many places over the last yr I have seen this . Including who was funding the shit show . There is zero question the US was funding the lab that was working with covid . I remember when you were still proving up the bat bullshit that you were being spoon fed 

Sure. All believable. :lol: just like voting machines. 

44 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sure. All believable. :lol: just like votig machines. 

You are a idiot . In fact pretty sure you your self were posting not long ago about the whuhan  lab but troll away little man 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Covid 19 didn’t begin in Wuhan. 

The first reports the west received were from Taiwan. The doctor's in Taiwan were getting reports from volunteers inside China. I am doubtful of any report that comes through official Chinese channels including the point of origin of the virus.

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The first reports the west received were from Taiwan. The doctor's in Taiwan were getting reports from volunteers inside China. I am doubtful of any report that comes through official Chinese channels including the point of origin of the virus.

People tested positive for covid antibodies 1 year post pandemic in remote areas of southern China. Hmmm

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

People tested positive for covid antibodies 1 year post pandemic in remote areas of southern China. Hmmm

Again nice story but who is telling it. China is no where near telling the truth on this. Add to this that the virus it self appears to be engineered. 

• Like 1