Check your account email address ×

One word you can't stand

7 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mach z not 

LMAO!!! The "OWNAGE, WITH POWER " that I've handed you for 14 years, eats away at you so fukkin bad!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! The "OWNAGE, WITH POWER " that I've handed you for 14 years, eats away at you so fukkin bad!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!

Did you buy a boat yet?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Did you buy a boat yet?

Been looking at Tracker and Nitro inventory, on-line in the area.

Are you OK with that? 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Did you buy a boat yet?

I've also looked at used Scarab Sport 30' CC, and some used Fountains. Then I remember how much fukkin trouble and expense they are, and don't bother with the motherfukkers. 

If I buy ANYTHING, it will be a new Tracker or Nitro...17 or 18 foot. 

Back it in my garage at the end of the day, lock the door, goodnight, end of story.

"supposebly" - "Supposebly, I'm an educated person."

"Fixin" - "I'm fixin' to make me some grits and hog jaws because I'm southern white trash."

"Borrow me" - "Hey, borrow me $200 to learn how to use verbs correctly"

"Axe"- "Go axe your nigger, Pookie where he got his 28's because we are ignorant nig-nogs."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've also looked at used Scarab Sport 30' CC, and some used Fountains. Then I remember how much fukkin trouble and expense they are, and don't bother with the motherfukkers. 

Back it in my garage at the end of the day, lock the door, goodnight, end of story.

you can't let woolie show you up.  have some self respect and buy a bigger yacht than him.  

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Time to shit or get off the pot, old man. Go buy one and post up some pics of your broads!!!

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you can't let woolie show you up.  have some self respect and buy a bigger yacht than him.  

LMAO!! I think he might be closer to the coast than I am. 

I had a 25' boat years ago at Newburyport. Yes. it was great when we went out on a nice afternoon, but wow what expense and hassle!!

I don't think I'm up for that right now Red. maybe things could change, but for now all I want is a lake boat for bass fishing. 

Woofie is gonna have nothing but expense, maintainance,  and hassle. He will have some great days on it though.   

24 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Time to shit or get off the pot, old man. Go buy one and post up some pics of your broads!!!

How about you get your own SPANK BANK, and leave my broads alone!!!

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Fixin" - "I'm fixin' to make me some grits and hog jaws because I'm southern white trash."

"Axe"- "Go axe your nigger, Pookie where he got his 28's because we are ignorant nig-nogs."

We moved from 'Sconnie to MN back in 1984 and at that time I was in 5th grade.  I couldn't understand why people would say "borrow me" instead of "lend / loan me".  And now, almost 30 years later, I've caught myself using that same, stupid, context of the word.  And I'll give you a +1 on the "supposebly" reference ... that's another one that I just SMH when I hear it.

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We moved from 'Sconnie to MN back in 1984 and at that time I was in 5th grade.  I couldn't understand why people would say "borrow me" instead of "lend / loan me".  And now, almost 30 years later, I've caught myself using that same, stupid, context of the word.  And I'll give you a +1 on the "supposebly" reference ... that's another one that I just SMH when I hear it.

I still have buddies that say, “borrow me..”

Thats why I don’t have any of my 10MM sockets any longer.  :wall:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The baller deciding between a 30 ft CC and 17' tracker.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Damn, 550!  He got you right in the corn cob with this one.

Retaliate!!!!!!

Too tired right now, it will have to wait. I'll hand him some " OWNAGE "   later!!!   

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve never heard someone say “borrow me” before must be a mid west thing?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Lmmfao he has neither