Check your account email address ×

One word you can't stand

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Phrase (heard yesterday): “Thank you for your service.”

TBH i don't get the pedestal.  most of these guys have never been in the sandbox and the biggest danger they faced was driving home drunk after a bender.  :news:  It's just a job they chose that comes with a uniform. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i don't get the pedestal.  most of these guys have never been in the sandbox and the biggest danger they faced was driving home drunk after a bender.  :news:  It's just a job they chose that comes with a uniform. 

It’s political (or politically correct) rhetoric gone awry.  This “uniformed service hero” shit is retarded.  

On 5/7/2021 at 7:04 AM, Zambroski said:

"supposebly" - "Supposebly, I'm an educated person."

"Fixin" - "I'm fixin' to make me some grits and hog jaws because I'm southern white trash."

"Borrow me" - "Hey, borrow me $200 to learn how to use verbs correctly"

"Axe"- "Go axe your nigger, Pookie where he got his 28's because we are ignorant nig-nogs."

Supposebly is one that drives me nuts.

My dad was an immigrant and had trouble with the “th” sound. We used to tease him about it and I remember the look he used to gave us. I need tree bucks dad. :lol: 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:44 AM, Angry ginger said:

Same as calling cops heroes. Most of them get in the job for a government pension, and security, and to make as much as they can.

Half of them are a bunch of pussy faggots. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

" thank you for killing sandniggers " ?

Well, we all should be thankful for that!  Islam should be stamped out at every chance.

But still, some acknowledgement and praise of the courage that it actually takes to sign on the line....no matter what decision(s) had somebody holding the pen.  But it doesn't really need to be stated.

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Supposebly is one that drives me nuts.

My dad was an immigrant and had trouble with the “th” sound. We used to tease him about it and I remember the look he used to gave us. I need tree bucks dad. :lol: 

:lol: My old man was old school Boston....and had the accent that left no doubt.  "What aaaa yooos guys doin'?  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Same as calling cops heroes. Most of them get in the job for a government pension, and security, and to make as much as they can.

Half of them are a bunch of pussy faggots. 

Bingo...same with any uniformed position.  While I'll admit there may be a bit of nobility/patriotism involved, most of that is for show.