Check your account email address ×

Boycott time. No more Levi’s for GOP’ers.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, those are Sears Toughskins you faggot!

Exactly.  

Toughskins are very regarded!

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you must have skinny legs!!  

Relaxed fit!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Duluth Trading Company...are their pants any good? 🤷🏻

I have 2 pair of firehose pants they're great for fall work like firewood and good tough garage pants. I have 5 pair of Dickies work pants.  Only have 2 pair of clean on the town jeans lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol yeah I found Eddie bauers fit me well few yrs back and stocked up.  That us how I shop find something I like and pick up a few yr supply . They had them on some bullshit sale so I grabbed 15 pr in 3 diff shades of blue lol .

My wife got me some gap shit last year online . I open them up and was like really why would you buy this shit  for me she was like well they were called boyfriend jeans.  She walks in and we both lol.  they have some paint splatter shit built in like I don't already get that with every thing I own fast enough .

I used them as work pants total shit falling apart in less than a season 

Yeah, there is some shit that I would absolutely refuse to wear.  Gap....thats the shit I bought for my girls for when they were going back to 2nd grade.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I have been wearing the Carhartts lately too, but I have trouble with them saggin in the ass.  I have big thighs and always have trouble finding a good fitting pair of jeans.  LL Beans or Eddie  Bauers are pretty good too.  Forget the cut though.  Wife brings them home and I wear what she buys me lol

I bet you were a Jordache, gold chain wearing guy in the 70's.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

501’s. 

the butten fly's go with your mullet 

And I am acctualy pretty shocked a San Fran Corp has not just signed over control of the whole corp to the fed govenment years ago 

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I bet you were a Jordache, gold chain wearing guy in the 70's.

Calvin Kleins or Girbaud went good with the 79 Trans Am I drove back then.....only fags wore Jordache.  :snack: 

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Calvin Kleins or Girbaud went good with the 79 Trans Am I drove back then.....only fags wore Jordache.  :snack: 

Those vintage Girbaud are with big money now days . Watched a guy at a flee last yr sell out of a old stash he found some place at 140 a pr in under 20 min lol 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 7:33 AM, Anler said:

That's all I wear!

:thumbsup:               517s  they are tough to find in stores so i have to order online.  i just recieved two pair a week or so ago,,  one pair is stretchy.

wtf   i odered two pair of the same thing, like it shows how do you suppose they come up with a pair of Stretch pants.. 

Edited by old indy

21 hours ago, Anler said:

If it gets so bad the boomers have to boycott metformin, statins and heart meds Soros is going to win bigly. 

:lol:   

Sadly I have 2 of them going myself.  Funny that when i lost weight it was with no doctor recommendation as i had not been to the doc in almost 20 years i just decided i wanted to do it.   First year physical after the weight loss was perfect.  3rd year i gained back 30 lbs and Now the fucker wants me to lose it again to get off the metformin and crestor.  at least my hearts in good shape.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/10/2021 at 4:32 AM, Rigid1 said:

Right, I can't even remember the last time I bought Levi's.

Same.   Been at least 20+ years.   

99% of Levi Jeans are made outside the US.  :lol:   

https://allamericanreviews.com/levis/

Verdict: Are Levis Made in the USA?

For the large majority of their jeans, Levi’s are not made in the USA. More than 99% of their jeans are made in countries like China, Japan, Italy, and others

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Levis and Carharts are the only jeans made for heterosexuals anymore. Cant imagine what all of you guys that get tons of pussy are wearing. 

Lucky Brand, American Eagle, Old Navy..:news:

:lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

99% of Levi Jeans are made outside the US.  :lol:   

https://allamericanreviews.com/levis/

Verdict: Are Levis Made in the USA?

For the large majority of their jeans, Levi’s are not made in the USA. More than 99% of their jeans are made in countries like China, Japan, Italy, and others

its easy to tell.  the sizes are all fucked up. i find a 34x34 is rarely what the tag says and then the stitching doesnt even match half the time, belt loops are in random stupid places and the loop count isnt even the same from one pair to the next.    ya, its just aboot time to drop Levis jeans altogether.    china strikes again :finger: