Check your account email address ×

‘BIOLOGICAL FUKUSHIMA’ Brazil Covid plague ‘spawning super-mutations every week that could destroy world’s fight against pandemic’

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Socialized medicine. 

Has failed Brazil.   I agree.  :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Has failed Brazil.   I agree.  :thumbsup:

Taking into consideration that Brazil is a 3rd world country, their medical system is definitely a model for Latin America. Citizens enjoy fairly good health and don’t file bankruptcy on medical bills. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He did step up to the plate on that one. I wonder what the total cost of “project warp speed” is to the US tax payer?

The taxpayers pay for almost all of big pharma’s shit like this. Why should this time be any different? The rest of the world can’t afford it so we are going to vaccinate our country right up, borders and international travel will completely open up and boom, right back in the shitter. All at the cost to the American taxpayer. 

It’s almost as bad as people wanting the government to forcefully give them “free” money. All the stimmy money that families making under $150k have gotten over the past year. Can’t wait to pay that bill back. 

It used to take a lot less lethal chemicals to kill pests.  Turns out, they had no "vaccine" to use on each other and their bodies developed it's own resistance against the deadly toxins that was designed to kill them. There's a lesson in this somewhere.

I'd really like to read that study again.  It's quite good.  I'm sure now it's labeled "racist" though...and burned!  But hey....Fauci says, "Two doses are better than one!"  Hip, hip......Hurry!!!!  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I just texted my homeboy Bill Gates. He said my vaccine protects against all variants. 

Yep, just a windows upgrade for any mutations. Now all of the unvaccinated will get the Soros flu and die. Then Soros wins. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Brazil is losing 40,000 people a month to covid. Nasty. 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s just a cold. 

Should Biden still have our southern border wide open?  Your posts are contradictory.. So I'm intrigued!

• Like 1

Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, on Tuesday said he is confident the mass vaccination effort underway in the United States will prevent another "explosion" of coronavirus cases and a fourth deadly wave of the pandemic.

"As long as we keep vaccinating people efficiently and effectively, I don't think that's gonna happen," Fauci said of a fourth wave during an appearance on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "That doesn't mean that we're not going to still see an increase in cases." 

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/546620-fauci-tamps-down-fears-of-another-coronavirus-wave