Check your account email address ×

Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

No just like Hillary isnt being arrested or Hunter Biden or Jim Comey, or dem election officials, etc... Its a lazer pointer on the wall for the weak minded to chase around. 

However I think the Gaetz case is interesting because someone tried to extort him. Nobody would dare try to extort Hillary LOL

Well many of us think that they should be arrested, and thats all that should matter.  Whether you're right on your prediction or wrong, is immaterial.  :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

strange you say that since he's always claimed to be an independent :news:  

Yeah and Annie Nicole claimed to marry for love. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well many of us think that they should be arrested, and thats all that should matter.  Whether you're right on your prediction or wrong, is immaterial.  :bc: 

Well when you have a govt who makes laws to protect THEIR crimes while punishing us for the same then you dont really have a justice system. The only time any of them will ever be prosecuted is if they turn on their own. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well when you have a govt who makes laws to protect THEIR crimes while punishing us for the same then you dont really have a justice system. The only time any of them will ever be prosecuted is if they turn on their own. 

Thats become pretty clear.  And its not going to end well if nothing changes.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I am unapologetic in my criticisms. Hence the nickname nazipigdog!

Hypocrisy has never really been your "shtick".  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

No just like Hillary isnt being arrested or Hunter Biden or Jim Comey, or dem election officials, etc... Its a lazer pointer on the wall for the weak minded to chase around. 

However I think the Gaetz case is interesting because someone tried to extort him. Nobody would dare try to extort Hillary LOL

None of them are.  None of them will be.  Ever.  To be fair though, none have ever really broken the law.  I mean, not theirs anyway.  That's IMPOSSIBLE!

All this Gaetz stuff seems like really convenient timing for Cuomo.

If it's true, he needs to go to jail, but there sure is a lot of coverage of the accusations against him whereas all the women coming out against Cuomo are being ignored the same as Tara Reade...

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

All this Gaetz stuff seems like really convenient timing for Cuomo.

If it's true, he needs to go to jail, but there sure is a lot of coverage of the accusations against him whereas all the women coming out against Cuomo are being ignored the same as Tara Reade...

cuomo was at least sexually harassing adults

On 4/2/2021 at 4:49 PM, Mainecat said:

Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

EXCLUSIVE: 'His friend has been singing to the feds - that's why Matt is so freaked out.' Gaetz's arrest is imminent as jailed tax collector Joel Greenberg faces charges of having sex with same 17-year-old and 'making fake ID's with the congressman' 

'Rest assured that Greenberg has been singing to the feds about his friend Matt Gaetz. That's why Matt is so freaked out.' 

Gaetz's arrest is said to be imminent after the alleged victim, who has not been named, testified before a Florida grand jury this week saying she had sex with the conservative Republican before she turned 18, DailyMail.com has learned.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9430921/Matt-Gaetzs-arrest-imminent-sources-say-Joel-Greenberg-singing-feds.html

Was today “Imminent day”?

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Now it appears that evidently its not that imminently imminent.

I think we all knew it was imminent that his arrest wasn't imminent

But who knows, anything could happen after 1am

On 4/2/2021 at 3:52 PM, Mainecat said:

About you being a world class moron every single fuckin day.

So what say you about the CNN hidden cam video about this exact subject? 

I saw the deflection but what are your real thoughts ?