Check your account email address ×

Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

And to cap the week off, his communications director, Florida native Luke Ball, scrubbed mentions of Gaetz from his Twitter biography and tendered his resignation.

“The Office of Congressman Matt Gaetz and Luke Ball have agreed that it would be best to part ways,” a joint statement read. “We thank him for his time in our office, and we wish him the best moving forward.”

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As soon as Israel is no longer politically advantageous for republicans, they’ll be dropped like a slippery turd. 

Non answer.

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Hunter having sex with his 14 year old cousin and all while mom and dad covered for him is nothing.              smoke or mirror?                    

I remember watching MC and Spinner defending Epstein and his dem buddies like he was family.  Prolly was!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who loves Israel?  It's not that they are "loved" it's just that they are surrounded by such horrible grossness that they earn respect.  If you despise Israel and accept that Islam is good in any way.  Well, what does Ben say?  Or...let me fucking punch you in the neck....once.

Except if they are behind all of this marxist wokeism. Then who is surrounded by what?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Except if they are behind all of this marxist wokeism. Then who is surrounded by what?

So, you are saying Israel is behind some type of "marxist wokeism".  Huh?  

Nice deflection on the Islam cancer though.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, you are saying Israel is behind some type of "marxist wokeism".  Huh?  

Nice deflection on the Islam cancer though.  

I am saying that. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I am saying that. 

:lol: 

Well, and I've said this for years...we should let Israel fend for themselves.  Then, go back and get the oil out of that region when all the glass cools down.  The world would be a better place in a nano second!

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

Well, and I've said this for years...we should let Israel fend for themselves.  Then, go back and get the oil out of that region when all the glass cools down.  The world would be a better place in a nano second!

You are always two steps behind...

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's chosen Muslims as his people needing defending.  I think he likes the whole de-clitting idea.  No excuses then.  :lol:

Muslims aren't woke faggots.