Check your account email address ×

Colorado Shooter is a Muslim who hates trump

51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Show me a populous that handed in all their guns leaving only the government with firearms and I guarantee it did not save lives but cost them.  

many countries do not have the lax gun laws we have and deaths from shootings are almost nil.  Here people are shot daily by pew pews and people walk around in constant fear of being shot all over america.  

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Open carry is a huge problem. Was he shopping or there to shoot and kill Americans? No one knew till he killed the first person.

You don't get suspicious when you see a Muslim carrying?

Hell, I call the FBI asap!!!

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Open carry is a huge problem. Was he shopping or there to shoot and kill Americans? No one knew till he killed the first person.

nice try at attempting to make sense.

or not:lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

many countries do not have the lax gun laws we have and deaths from shootings are almost nil.  Here people are shot daily by pew pews and people walk around in constant fear of being shot all over america.  

Ok, but all of the cities that have the strictest gun laws also have the most gun crime. How does taking guns away from law abiding people stop that?

Also drugs kill way more people than guns and those are illegal. In fact we have been at war with drugs for 50+ years. Yet there is no shortage of illegal drugs and related drug deaths and crime. 

Around here violent crime is up. Car jackings are up. Robberies are up. Shootings are up. And they want to disarm law abiding citizens? How does that work out in Mexico? Its a fear tactic that is not based on any kind of facts. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why is open carry a huge problem?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Do you walk around in constant fear of being shot?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A Muslim taking out a bunch of Asians. This is confusing as hell for trumpers. 

Nope. Killing is wrong. We blame the person and We leave it their.

The confusing thing is You and your leftist buddies decide if you blame the gun, if it’s racist, or if it’s white supremest.

3 hours ago, F3600 said:

Looking at 2020's stats compared to 2021 thus far, I think we need to head back into lockdown to drive these shooting numbers down.

What's funny is that the national narrative is trying to say the opposite

With COVID-19 cases falling and vaccines rolling out, some criminologists hope a rebounding economy and reopened schools will drive down the national numbers in 2021.

Early results are promising, says Mark Bryant, founder of the non-profit Gun Violence Archive, which tracks gun incident trends.

Just do a google search for "mass shooting surge"  And every story says the same thing about different states.

I figured this was prob thr case or something close to it when 8 hrs after the shooting they were still not talking about who tge shooter was . My guess very little coverage at all tonight's 6 news 

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok, but all of the cities that have the strictest gun laws also have the most gun crime. How does taking guns away from law abiding people stop that?

Also drugs kill way more people than guns and those are illegal. In fact we have been at war with drugs for 50+ years. Yet there is no shortage of illegal drugs and related drug deaths and crime. 

Around here violent crime is up. Car jackings are up. Robberies are up. Shootings are up. And they want to disarm law abiding citizens? How does that work out in Mexico? Its a fear tactic that is not based on any kind of facts. 

Actually there are many cities with lax gun laws. Contrary to what people on both sides of the issue believe, Gun laws and legal access to guns has no bearing on crime rates. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So this ok then?

So as the narrative turns to:
- 'High Capacity' mag bans
- Red Flag gun seizures
- Universal Background checks.

You realize that Colorado had every single one of those, right?  Or are you too delusional to really understand, no law is ever going to stop this shit from happening?

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

So as the narrative turns to:
- 'High Capacity' mag bans
- Red Flag gun seizures
- Universal Background checks.

You realize that Colorado had every single one of those, right?  Or are you too delusional to really understand, no law is ever going to stop this shit from happening?

No it isnt. But the real problem is a very tough thing to solve. Instead of trying, those opposed to guns would rather pretend to do something. It's much easier , and some fools will buy into it.

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you walk around in constant fear of being shot?

I worry about crime and violence, and M/V collisions. Yes, I do. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

In this world short of war more people are killed by knifes than guns like a lot more . People are violent and if they want to kill they will use what ever they have to to do it . Take away guns led pipe killings will surge 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Go pull me some  statistics on open carry shooters . That is total bullshit 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why? How bad is crime in your town?

It's when I get on the highway and go to cities nearby. 

Anything can happen, even in small towns.