Check your account email address ×

Colorado Shooter is a Muslim who hates trump

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Go pull me some  statistics on open carry shooters . That is total bullshit 

Do it yourself. It’s common sense.

Hey is that guy open carrying entering the bank or is he robbing it......let wait till he kills a few bank employees before we call the cops.

i live in open carry state and it’s fuckin stupid.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's when I get on the highway and go to cities nearby. 

Anything can happen, even in small towns. 

Anything can happen. Worry about the probable , not the possible.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So he was known to police and “troubled” according to his family...how was he able to buy a rifle?

Being "known" and "troubled" aren't against the law, like Biden is a known pervert and known racist - still in the white house.

More people have died in mass shootings in the last 2 weeks than cases of voter fraud in the entire election, yet Republicans have introduced over 100 bills in states all over America to make it harder to vote. They've yet to introduce a single bill making it harder to get a gun.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More people have died in mass shootings in the last 2 weeks than cases of voter fraud in the entire election, yet Republicans have introduced over 100 bills in states all over America to make it harder to vote. They've yet to introduce a single bill making it harder to get a gun.

Record voter turnout on both sides says your full of shit.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hey is that guy open carrying entering the bank or is he robbing it......let wait till he kills a few bank employees before we call the cops.

Can't open carry in a bank.  But you can now were a mask and we know you think that is a good idea . I want you to get us the statistics on open carry public shootings because when I post the bitch slap up side your head you will refuse to believe it any way.  So go do your self a favor and search it your self 

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wrong 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

And how ofton do you see someone open carrying? Ive seen one.

I saw plenty walk into our little store pre-covid, and since i've seen none.  I'm betting now it'll start up again.  I had hoped the one good thing out of the covid was that these random shooting events would fall by the way-side, but nevertheless, the troubled are at it again.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually there are many cities with lax gun laws. Contrary to what people on both sides of the issue believe, Gun laws and legal access to guns has no bearing on crime rates. 

What does it do for victims if they can't defend themselves?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Screen-Shot-2021-03-23-at-6.19.06-PM-600

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you walk around in constant fear of being shot?

i do not but based on the # of people who feel the need to carry daily many do

FTR I am a believer that open carry are look at me retards but people should be  able to concel carry as well as own as many black scary looking guns as they want with as big of magazines as they want.  But I do believe that this kid with mental issues and a previous violent conviction should not be owning a gun.  

2 hours ago, hayward said:

did he have a criminal record?

yes. 

And being someone whose on medication for anxiety and depression i do believe that should be information provided to determine if someone can buy a weapon or not.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i do not but based on the # of people who feel the need to carry daily many do

FTR I am a believer that open carry are look at me retards but people should be  able to concel carry as well as own as many black scary looking guns as they want with as big of magazines as they want.  But I do believe that this kid with mental issues and a previous violent conviction should not be owning a gun.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes. 

And being someone whose on medication for anxiety and depression i do believe that should be information provided to determine if someone can buy a weapon or not.  

you're firing on all cylinders so far tonight ginger :bc:

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes. 

I dont . That will just be used as a ave for the dems to stop gun buyers.

This is how it will work.

Even more kids will be labeled at a early age as depressed or adhd be put on drugs. That will stay on there permanent medical records that will be accesable by govenment agency's <in the name of the greater good> when looking in to if a person can buy a firearm . 

They will be denied because of a "history of mental illness " 

A fucking God sent to the cunts 

• Thanks 1