Check your account email address ×

Heh

Former President Donald Trump’s senior advisor Jason Miller said Sunday on Fox News Channels “MediaBuzz” that Trump will be launching a social media platform in the next few months.

Host Howard Kurtz asked, “Donald Trump obviously has been booted off Twitter and Facebook and Instagram, which were a great megaphone for him. Does he plan to get back on social media perhaps with some new outfit?”

Miller said, “I do think we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media and probably about two or three months here with his own platform. This is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media. It’s going to completely redefine the game. Everyone will be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does. But it will be his own platform.”

Kurtz asked, “Just to follow up, will this be a platform that the former president will create himself, working with another company? Obviously, he’ll be starting from scratch. He won’t start out with 88 million Twitter followers.”

Miller said, “I can’t go much further than what I was able to just share. I can say it will be big once he starts. There have been a lot of high-powered meetings he has been having at Mar-a-Lago with teams of folks that have been coming in. I got to tell you it’s not just one company that’s approached the president. There have been numerous companies. I think the president knows what direction he wants to head here. This new platform is going to be big, and everyone wants him. He’s going to bring millions and millions, tens of millions of people to this new platform.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/21/jason-miller-trump-will-be-launching-a-his-own-social-media-platform-in-the-next-few-months/

57 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think it will be big. It’s almost like people are fed up with censorship and the liberal leaning take on the  news!

Absolutely.  Facebook is just like dootalk now, even in privet groups you get censored and things removed.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Absolutely.  Facebook is just like dootalk now, even in privet groups you get censored and things removed.

and you think trumps not going to censor lies and conspiracy theories about himself on his own social media site?

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

and you think trumps not going to censor lies and conspiracy theories about himself on his own social media site?

No democrats aloud!!!!1111

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You know the media will highlight any groups or individuals posting on it that can be construed as "racist".

Not just racist but domestic terrorists

11 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I thought he was going to jail. That’s what they keep bringing up on npr 

They are still saying that. People are stupid

I think Twitter and Facebook did a huge amount of damage to themselves and the country at large with their decision.  Even though it is not an election year people can still vote with their wallet and to that end a social media outlet that is center right instead of center left will definitely find a market of eyeballs and the money that comes with that would be sure to follow.  

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think Twitter and Facebook did a huge amount of damage to themselves and the country at large with their decision.  Even though it is not an election year people can still vote with their wallet and to that end a social media outlet that is center right instead of center left will definitely find a market of eyeballs and the money that comes with that would be sure to follow.  

Hopefully Trump puts them all out of business before he dies of a heart attack

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH just what we need an almost 80 year old running for president again.  

He will be the most tremendous spry lively active amazing 80 year old potus ever!!!! 

You won’t be able to make fun of his speech gaffes because he’s never made a lick of fucking sense when he’s babbling away regardless

On 3/22/2021 at 9:23 AM, Angry ginger said:

spot on.  everything trump does is the greatest including getting the dems the most votes in history :news:  

I think for those of us that weren't just sick of his self congratulatory bullshit before his POTUS run...they are now.  I thought he was gross before he ran...and cou;dn't believe I had him as the ONLY choice in the election.  SMH.  I remember at one point deciding not to vote at all...for the first time since I was 18.

On 3/22/2021 at 10:05 AM, Carlos Danger said:

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH just what we need an almost 80 year old running for president again.  

Wait, are you saying 70 and 80 year olds aren't a true representative of the American people?  I beg to differ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think for those of us that weren't just sick of his self congratulatory bullshit before his POTUS run...they are now.  I thought he was gross before he ran...and cou;dn't believe I had him as the ONLY choice in the election.  SMH.  I remember at one point deciding not to vote at all...for the first time since I was 18.

Figured you would like more of a fighter.  Oh well, I guess back to politicians the Democrats and mainstream media (they are the same thing) can walk all over and get to apologize for everything.

If Trump doesn't run again, Desantis is my guy. 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Figured you would like more of a fighter.  Oh well, I guess back to politicians the Democrats and mainstream media (they are the same thing) can walk all over and get to apologize for everything.

If Trump doesn't run again, Desantis is my guy. 

You figured right but, he wasn't the right guy for it.  He's not a real "fighter" IMO.  That was proven when he caved on China.  

Yep...back to status quo.  DC wins...and will most likely win from here on out.  MC and Spin rejoice!  OUR SAVIORS!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You figured right but, he wasn't the right guy for it.  He's not a real "fighter" IMO.  That was proven when he caved on China.  

Yep...back to status quo.  DC wins...and will most likely win from here on out.  MC and Spin rejoice!  OUR SAVIORS!!!

You probably just don't like him since he says mean things on the internetz.